Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 5. (Read 52597 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
▼DarkPay.market
Will Dark Pay Coin recover to over 1000 satoshis next few weeks?
DKPC actually rocketed to 1000 satoshis yesterday.
I could not believe what I saw yesterday.

Some insider may have leaked infos  Wink

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Crazy week on the markets with high volatility in most currencies. Darkpay had a huge surge earlier in the week and even though price has gone back down for the meantime it still has shown how easily DKPC price can rocket up in value. Just announced on DKPC social media is something huge for the community and i am fully expecting another surge that will be maintained this time. Darkpay market testnet trials are currently underway and a video of the excellent progress from the team has been released. Have a watch and 'keep it DKPC' people! Exciting times ahead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0fRTNMPhJs
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
DKPC actually rocketed to 1000 satoshis yesterday.
I could not believe what I saw yesterday.
Activity: 46
Love everything about DarkPay! Ticks so many boxes for me, amazing team doing amazing things. Cant wait to see what this year brings
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Months after the  beginning of Dark Pay Coin, through my observation, it is likely that the coin has set up its strong price foundation, in the range from 400 to 500 satoshis.
From the range, DKPC will gradually rise. Of course, it might rise only when the team can do something significantly to keep it moving.
With the highly ambitious objectives for this year, Dark Pay Coin team have lots of works to finish to reach all those objectives.
They have to work really hard to achieve them all.
Activity: 158
It's been a busy start to the year with lot's of exciting things on the horizon for DKPC. The entire masternode market and has been extremely volatile so far for 2019 but we have managed to maintain our stability and are still going strong. Those that held and supported us are in for a great year with development coming along nicely on all fronts. 2019 is going to be DKPC's year, hope your all ready for the rocket ride!

https://i.imgur.com/99trbVP.jpg

WOW that's a nice one mate ! Thanks again for your support !
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
any place to buy a masternode with one purchase instead of waiting my buys to hit on the exchange?

There is an OTC trading channel in our discord. Check that out and maybe you will be able to. Just make sure you use one of the team as escrow and double check any trading you do in it because we don't take responsibility or have any control over users trades that are done in there otherwise.

thank you
any place to buy a masternode with one purchase instead of waiting my buys to hit on the exchange?

There is an OTC trading channel in our discord. Check that out and maybe you will be able to. Just make sure you use one of the team as escrow and double check any trading you do in it because we don't take responsibility or have any control over users trades that are done in there otherwise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
It's been a busy start to the year with lot's of exciting things on the horizon for DKPC. The entire masternode market and has been extremely volatile so far for 2019 but we have managed to maintain our stability and are still going strong. Those that held and supported us are in for a great year with development coming along nicely on all fronts. 2019 is going to be DKPC's year, hope your all ready for the rocket ride!

#DarkPay's #AMA session n°2 remains open for 7 more days ! Don't be shy gals/guys ! Here's where you can ask any question you'd like about the project : https://discord.gg/SMMxVQD
Here's #DarkPay's very first monthly recap !

We’ll now post a monthly overview so everyone can follow the project’s development at a glance Wink

https://medium.com/@darkpaycoin/darkpays-milestones-for-january-2019-503dcbc16c6b
One more great month for Dark Pay Coin!
Let's go and maintain the speed of growth.
Here's #DarkPay's very first monthly recap !

We’ll now post a monthly overview so everyone can follow the project’s development at a glance Wink

https://medium.com/@darkpaycoin/darkpays-milestones-for-january-2019-503dcbc16c6b
The official DKPC Bitcointalk signature campaign has been extended for another month. For those that wish to take part and help spread awareness of DKPC to the wider community feel free to sign up. Existing applicants do not need to fill the form in again.To participate please visit our signature bounty page : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-darkpaycoinsignature-campaign-mnpos-huge-rewards-4993874
The team made long lasting promotions for Dark Pay Coin project.
I appreciated all your time and generosity to operate it for months.
Wish all best and hope that I will have chance to join this one till the end of the year.  Grin

Thanks for your support !
hello,
I checked the information for next month.
Code:
11:00 NZST ON  1ST FEB    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH FEB
Does it mean that post made today will not be counted, right?
I have to wait till the 1st of Feb to start posting and get my postcount, won't I?
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
The official DKPC Bitcointalk signature campaign has been extended for another month. For those that wish to take part and help spread awareness of DKPC to the wider community feel free to sign up. Existing applicants do not need to fill the form in again.To participate please visit our signature bounty page : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-darkpaycoinsignature-campaign-mnpos-huge-rewards-4993874
The team made long lasting promotions for Dark Pay Coin project.
I appreciated all your time and generosity to operate it for months.
Wish all best and hope that I will have chance to join this one till the end of the year.  Grin
Activity: 69
Just to let everyone know that dkpc is "fake stake attack" proof.
Your masternodes are safe Wink

Really good news, This has affected a large amount of POS related coins on crypto-bridge. I saw a lot had deposits/withdrawls diasabled after the release about the Fake stake attack so it's good to see that DKPC won't have any issues with this problem. Nice diligence and forward thinking as per usual, well done DKPC team.

That's why i think the price is increasing over the last couple of days because we are one of the few unaffected coins. That's why i love DKPC, reliable stability even during times of crypto crisis.
If Darkpaycoin can hold it's ground during this bear market than imagine what will happen once the marketplace is finished. This coin is going to skyrocket.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Just to let everyone know that dkpc is "fake stake attack" proof.
Your masternodes are safe Wink

Really good news, This has affected a large amount of POS related coins on crypto-bridge. I saw a lot had deposits/withdrawls diasabled after the release about the Fake stake attack so it's good to see that DKPC won't have any issues with this problem. Nice diligence and forward thinking as per usual, well done DKPC team.
Pages:
Jump to: