Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 30. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
Nobody is born with the knowledge of cryptocurrency trading,  every knowledge is accessible and skill based on cryptocurrency knowledge can be learnt.  Dedicate yourself into finding out how cryptocurrency market works and in time you will know how to position yourself to trade!
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
October 12, 2018, 04:32:06 AM
You should learn the both and eventually makes your choice, no crypto enthusiast should limit himself to only a particular aspect, you need some trading knowledge in making investment decisions, both type of trading all have different outcome and requirements. Particularly for a very busy person, long trading should be the best as you do not habw to watch the market all day while short trading requires constant monitoring
Actually, he should go learn how to trade first as he cannot make a decisions whether he wants to go long term or short term without learning. The shorter the term, the more the risks which is why a lot of people always end up preferring long term styles of trading, but the reality here is that, you cannot get the best from any style of trading if you do not even have the knowledge to pull through.

At the end, the OP will just have to find which one suits him best in the long run, and that decision cannot be made without having some good understanding of how all the style of trading should be and the strategies he can use to trade them effectively.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
Day trade or long-term trade both can be profitable, it depends on you whether you want to make quick profits or just want to invest for long-term & forget about it. Day trade can be risky though as price movement highly fluctuates that you have to be every time in front of your computer to take right decisions that should bring you profit otherwise you will lose your money. Day trade will consume more time than long-term trading, it's like a full-time job for day traders.
But a day trade will give you a big profit because if you are skilled in reading the market direction you can get profit
many times in 1 day? You know the big risks will be worthed because certainly give you more chance for bigger profit
if at this time it is certainly very difficult to get big profits if you apply daily trading. the market is not stable so it's difficult to read the direction of the market. maybe if we trade daily we can get a small profit because usually people sell it above the price they buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
At the moment it is better to use the course hold. With daily trading, you can quickly make a mistake and lose a lot. I think we are near the bottom or already at the bottom, so the main trade from me to buy and hold. If you can handle emotions, you can make good money in the future!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

If you have nothing to do for your daily basis then you should go for day trading but if you do then go for long-term. Basic thing in mind.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:22:41 AM
Daily trading or long time trading depends on the types of asset you keep. Sometimes, some asset do profitable by trading daily more also, some asset and the most valuable one do profitable by time which is long time trading. The investors need to known the type of asset he is keeping before he could known maybe daily or long time trading will pay.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
in my situation i do both. i seperate my fund to short trade and for long trade.. and in may experience short trade is so risky every time you need to check or monitor your place order... although you got a fast profit but you get in always stuck.. strategy is find another coin to do a short trade again if you got stuck in other coin or wait again to your target price.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
October 11, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
You should learn the both and eventually makes your choice, no crypto enthusiast should limit himself to only a particular aspect, you need some trading knowledge in making investment decisions, both type of trading all have different outcome and requirements. Particularly for a very busy person, long trading should be the best as you do not habw to watch the market all day while short trading requires constant monitoring
Even tho I do daily trades time to time I still love long term investments. I do buy some smaller coins that I think is on the verge of exploding and if it doesn't do that in couple days I sell it and cash back to bitcoin however on coins like nano and specter I just invest into them full on because I believe they could be more than what they are right now.

Nano maxed out at 34 dollars and right now it is fraction of that, specter is the same it was once over 6 dollars and right now its at around 20 cents levels, these coins do worth at least half of their all time high prices so I see a big upside in both of them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
Day trade or long-term trade both can be profitable, it depends on you whether you want to make quick profits or just want to invest for long-term & forget about it. Day trade can be risky though as price movement highly fluctuates that you have to be every time in front of your computer to take right decisions that should bring you profit otherwise you will lose your money. Day trade will consume more time than long-term trading, it's like a full-time job for day traders.
But a day trade will give you a big profit because if you are skilled in reading the market direction you can get profit
many times in 1 day? You know the big risks will be worthed because certainly give you more chance for bigger profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
October 11, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
There is no trading method that is not good rather each trader chooses the method that he is convenient and conversant with. Although the size of your trading capital will determine the trading method to choose. If you have a strong and huge capital you will like the swing trading(long term) this method will give you good profit if your analysis is on spot and you predict correctly. But if you have a small trading capital then you will be inlove with short term (scalping) trading where you trade and pick few pips and get out of the market then wait for another trading opportunity to repeat same over.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 11, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
As I would like to think, long-term trade is better than short-term trade, because short-term trading is so hard for a newbie trader. First time long-term trade suitable for you. Now get some best coin and hold until the price increase  and try to learn day trading its so risky and more profitable good luck  Grin
Both of them are equally important if someone wants to get their hand dirty on trading and learning the basics. Then they can choose whatever they wish to take up as their main style. Everyone has their own style of trading be it day trading or long term hodling. So let your personal choice allow you to provide guidance in this. There is no hard and fast rule that only hodling makes money and neither is day trading risk free.

In the long term holding though you will have to bear withe the bear markets. But the rejoice happens when bull market starts.
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
As I would like to think, long-term trade is better than short-term trade, because short-term trading is so hard for a newbie trader. First time long-term trade suitable for you. Now get some best coin and hold until the price increase  and try to learn day trading its so risky and more profitable good luck  Grin
I also think the same thing. sometimes waiting is the best thing compared to the rush to sell it. So, investing in a long time will certainly be very good. well, but of course it won't be easy, because seeing price changes every day, and panic selling can make you very uncomfortable to hold the coins you have in a long time.
But for some people, They would rather choose daily trading rather than long term trading, because we are will  easily get benefit, take profit 2-3% per transaction. I often do this way and of course I got a satisfactory profit at the end of the month.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 11, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you really want to be a trader then never rely on what will others advice you because this is not enough for you to enter the riskiest area of crypto profiteering

Better watch videos via YouTube and make engine research via internet and try to check this thread and the answers given by the responders so you may have good enough warnings for not to become failure for this journey

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/11-mistakes-you-should-never-do-in-crypto-trading-4475764 

I think thats enough for you to understand
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 11, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
I also think the same thing. sometimes waiting is the best thing compared to the rush to sell it. So, investing in a long time will certainly be very good. well, but of course it won't be easy, because seeing price changes every day, and panic selling can make you very uncomfortable to hold the coins you have in a long time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 11, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Trading is a whole lot and you should really be getting that into your skull immediately and this that you are asking is what you should even be asking last. Find resources, learn first as much as you can and then find out how you can do things better.

Trading is a profession and if you do not see it as a profession, it would be very hard for you to even understand that you have to learn a lot and practice before you can even start calling yourself a trader. After learning and practicing, either you want to become a day trader, a short term, midterm or long term trader, the choice is left for you to make based on what you are convenient with but you will never know until you learn.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
October 10, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
long term is good because it's smaller risk and daily trading is also good but it's full of risk. you have to have a lot of knowledge to make daily trading decisions. I advise you to use your money 50% for the long term and 50% for the daily trade it will be safe I think
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
If you don't have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency or trading, you better make long term investment, because day trading can be too risky for newbie.
sometimes the idea of long-term and day trading depends on our time availability, whenever I have time and thinks that this coin will take too long before it will progress I take the time to buy some coins that nearly pumping to be able to earn, they will just do buyback whenever the price is right.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
If you don't have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency or trading, you better make long term investment, because day trading can be too risky for newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: