Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 31. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
If you are unfamiliar with the trade, it is not worth losing your money. First you should study, learn, improve yourself, then you should try yourself in demo accounts. Because without any knowledge you will most likely lose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 10, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
As a newbie you should choose long-term trading. Cause day trading is very very risky for newbie like you. It is better to choose some protensial coin for long-term trading to be safe from losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
I prefer to choose long term trading than daily trade. It is good to hold your coins until it will have a good value. In daily trading you can lose a profit if the price goes pump and if you cant buy back.
for this reason there are so many people who trade long term rather than short term, because the results obtained are also very good and big compared to daily trading
i think because i don't have good skills, so i choose long-term trading. different from traders who already have good trading skills, of course they are looking for profits from daily trading, because results are certainly bigger
Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
I prefer to choose long term trading than daily trade. It is good to hold your coins until it will have a good value. In daily trading you can lose a profit if the price goes pump and if you cant buy back.
for this reason there are so many people who trade long term rather than short term, because the results obtained are also very good and big compared to daily trading
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 10, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
If you do not have proper knowledge, then you should not even be considering trading at all. Sure, with all honesty, you want to become a trader, but the thing about trading is that you will have a lot to learn and it is only then you will be able to get something substantial in the long run.

Those who ended up skipping this part ended up blaming themselves for it. What you should not be worried about now is which pattern of trading you want to go for, but to learn the basics of trading, through the learning find a strategy that suits you best and then practise it and build on it until you are able to get it right, and that is the only easiest way you can do it right.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
October 10, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
I've been there and daily trading will make you cry because it can wipe your funds to over 70% in a day! If you wanted to be a trader, start at $50 to $100 and only 10% to 15% of your funds should only be used in trading. The remaining will be for buy backs to cover your losses somehow in times of bear market or unexpected massive sell from the traders. Be a swing trader my friend if you are only a beginner.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 10, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you really wanted to be trader, then you should learn right now. One of the best teacher is 'experience', so it you have the time and the money, I suggest that you get your hands dirty but start with just a small capital, perhaps $100 will do and start the ball rolling. Long or short term? its really up to you mate. But with the current situation, newbie traders will be lost because of the bear market. And the only thing for you to do is day trading but its not advisable right now. Maybe just buy a few coins and hold on it and see how it goes for you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 10, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
First you need to learn the basic, and then start with long term trade, choose more stable coin to trade and start with small amount, don't start with day trade because the price move too fast, and it can make losing money very quickly especially when you just start and hasn't found any good strategy
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
October 10, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
To increase your knowledge about trading and to know which will be more profitable between both, you have to do that both trading and you can do that in the same times. Split your trading balance by each 50% for day and swing trading.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 01:31:27 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 10, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Thanks in advance.    
i prefer to choose long term mate but with bitcoin which is certain than other coins in the market. because honestly doing day trading is very difficult nowadays and not safe especially if you don't have enough knowledge and experience how to choose a good coin to trade . That's why much better to trade with bitcoin for long term rather than choosing other coins, 'cause some crypto nowadays are not growing along with bitcoin when the market stabilize.  
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
You should learn the both and eventually makes your choice, no crypto enthusiast should limit himself to only a particular aspect, you need some trading knowledge in making investment decisions, both type of trading all have different outcome and requirements. Particularly for a very busy person, long trading should be the best as you do not habw to watch the market all day while short trading requires constant monitoring
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 09, 2018, 09:43:13 PM
Thanks in advance.     

I think trading using long term period is better than daily trading, for people who doesn't have enough time this is good strategy. Long term period can make you learn and understand market works and think clearly to face market risk. Don't wasting time and money right now market have bad situation, I suggest you use demo account for practice first.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 09, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
Thanks in advance.    

As a beginner, I would stick to swing trading = charting on 4-hour, 1-day, 1-week timeframes. In general, that aims to leave positions open anywhere from 3 days to 1-2 months. With swing trading, it's much easier to implement simple trend trading methods. Intraday trading requires a different and more complex approach due to the choppiness of markets.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 09, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
You wont profit with daily trade so much by now.
It needs movement for you to create some difference with the price you bought it and how much you will sell it.
Better hold a coin that will last for a long time.
Bitcoin is a great choice.
I dont about what is happening with Ethereum but I also think it is a good way to start for little capital.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
Day trading means the real trade, Long-term trade is not the actual trade, It is hodl system! As you are new and you have the passion to learn the trade, then I would recommend you to do day/ short term trade. Buy some coins with 50 USD and then get down to the trading ground! Loss and profits are proportional, so don't be fed up if you lose, hold tight your passion. Good Luck
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 07:19:26 PM
Daily trading for me  is  depending  on  quick  fluctuation  of the  price in a day  Wink  on the other hand  long term trading is way of a long term holding  for  a month. It's depend   your ability  if you can perform both  Wink just  plan your trading ahead  of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
October 09, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
Thanks in advance.     
Go for long term trading because day trading is quiet risky for a newbies like you.
While doing a long term trading, its good for you to learn the basic things about day trading and how much the risk you can afford to take because that moves can really make your money gone easily.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 09, 2018, 06:39:30 PM
Daily trading can be fully controlled by yourself and it can be used as a sustainable profit producer.
What is that for nonsense? If even professional traders openly admit that it isn't possible to make profit in a sustainable manner, how do you expect people here to be capable of that?

Day trading is gambling. The only thing you hope for is that you end your trading session with a profit, and as stated before, that's not possible all the time. If trading was really as easy as you make it look like, we all would be trading our asses off.

Why can't people not simply be happy with long term hodling? If you're not sure about when to buy, then stick to dollar cost averaging, which is the most noob friendly way of entering a market.
Activity: 677
October 09, 2018, 06:30:12 PM
Thanks in advance.     
for a daily trading newbie I think it is the best choice than you have to trade long-term and that has a risk. Daily trading can be fully controlled by yourself and it can be used as a sustainable profit producer.
Pages:
Jump to: