Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 13. (Read 71461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
We have reached a record of 150 users online simultaneously!

legendary
Someone used advanced OCR system to bypass CAPTCHA at high rate, therefore we had no other choice than to make it more strength.

BTW, Your chances to catch prizes and coupons must increase as 100% of bots will go away!
legendary
Affiliate program available (see link in your profile)! Attract advertisers and receive 25% of revenue from ad purchases on your account.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
We have hit new record: 5300 unique visitors today!

where can I get a dailybitcoins affiliate referral?
legendary
We have hit new record: 5300 unique visitors today!
legendary
We will move Daily Bitcoins to new hosting today. Don't worry if the site will be unavailable for some time.
legendary
Prices for Operation Fablulous ads on main page reduced two-fold to 0.05 BTC day.
It is just ~$3.5 for showing your ad to the 4000 unique users!
legendary
That explains why I keep getting "Resource Limit Is Reached" (HTTP code 508) at dailybitcoins.org...
I will move away from this crappy shared hosting to the dedicated VPS next week.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
Today we have hit 4000 unique visitors per day!

That explains why I keep getting "Resource Limit Is Reached" (HTTP code 508) at dailybitcoins.org...
legendary
Today we have hit 4000 unique visitors per day!
legendary
To increase website's performance we have deleted payments stats older than 30 days.
legendary
Try out our new advertising system and get 0.01 BTC for free on your account!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/daily-bitcoins-new-ad-system-001-btc-bonus-154216

The price for OpFab banner slot on the Coming Prizes page shrunk two-fold to just 0.05 BTC!
https://operationfabulous.com/advertiser/index.php?e=site_page&wid=949
legendary
And why even allow the smallest payment to be sent, when we both know, that it will not benefit the recipient in any way?
By default all payments are delayed, but if someone wins larger prize he can prefer to receive it right now.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
My time has been wasted, and people should be warned about this!
I think notice under "Delay payment to minimize transaction fees" explicitly explains this.

This wasn't there originally though.

And why even allow the smallest payment to be sent, when we both know, that it will not benefit the recipient in any way?
legendary
I think notice under "Delay payment to minimize transaction fees" explicitly explains this.
Hello world!
I feel like I have wasted my time completely getting these many small incoming transactions, since I am apparently unable to spend them.
If you are concerned about this fee, just delay prizes and send them in a single transaction (option enabled by default).

I am concerned about all the coins I have received before this option was there.

I now have a lot of transaction which I have already received from your faucet, that will cost me money to spend.

legendary
I feel like I have wasted my time completely getting these many small incoming transactions, since I am apparently unable to spend them.
If you are concerned about this fee, just delay prizes and send them in a single transaction (option enabled by default).
Hello world!
The many small transactions are expensive to spend.
You have to follow our notice that spending prizes too fast can incur extra fees.

From what I have read elsewhere, it doesn't matter how long you wait with spending the coins received.

The fee you have to pay will be higher than what you are trying to send.

Edit: see my thread and the replies to it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/many-tiny-incoming-transactions-badexpensive-to-spend-150327

legendary
The many small transactions are expensive to spend.
You have to follow our notice that spending prizes too fast can incur extra fees.
Pages:
Jump to: