Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 8. (Read 71461 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
@Holdaaja, don't spam here!

I just showed site similar as yours, which make better profits. And this is only topic I posted it so I dont think it is spamming.

but its gambling site and its not gambling section you must go to respective section and do your advertising  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I just showed site similar as yours, which make better profits. And this is only topic I posted it so I dont think it is spamming.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1274
http://freebitco.in/?r=23002 there you get 0.0000017-0.17BTC every hour so its alot beter site Wink
Activity: 378
today I have just one bounty from site and its 12.30 PM server time after this every time you got the bounty for the day mean now its going once a day or what happen
Activity: 382
I have added extra check to reduce synchronization error rate, please look how it works now!
I tested over a two day period and I only ran into the problem once now, so much better. Thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
few minutes back I have this Code but don't no about this faucet how can I redeem this please guide me  

VirtualCoin Manage your favorite Faucets
This is third-party advertiser's voucher. Go to the http://www.virtualcoin.biz and create an account here.
Note i did get one of those code's and signup there too but they never pay me and even my balance became zero. i dont trust that site anymore.
your site is one of the best around and still giving those who are just joining Bitcoin (thanks for that and more) .
legendary
I have added extra check to reduce synchronization error rate, please look how it works now!
It happens to me maybe 2-3 times a day, so that's way over 0.01%.
Did you clicked "Send" button within 2 minutes after quote appeared? If not, prizes gone to another users exactly as described in FAQ.
Yes, I submit between 15-30 seconds after getting the quote. And I'm not counting the times when the site is really slow and can take 1-2 minutes to serve the initial request, let alone process the submit.
legendary
Did you clicked "Send" button within 2 minutes after quote appeared? If not, prizes gone to another users exactly as described in FAQ.
I think there's a bug where the site sometimes shows one of the non-booby prizes to more than one person and only the first person to submit gets it and the others get the booby prize. This has happened to me many times, and even once while in a chat with somebody else who got the same prize as me at the same time, but he filled out the captcha first and got the credit. That person confirmed the same had happened to him a couple of times in the past. Maybe this problem is occurring more often because of the site's recent burst in traffic.
It is a known issue which causes incorrect prize display (you see a non-booby prize on the image, however it was already taken by someone else and therefore you receive booby prize in fact).
This database synchronization problem emerge very rarely, less than 0.01% of cases during extreme peak load time. Unfortunately Daily Bitcoins is just hobbyist project so I cannot afford installing real-time computing system that being used in fault-tolerant appliances like aviation and nuclear power plants. If you was affected, please sorry for the inconvenience!
legendary
I think there's a bug where the site sometimes shows one of the non-booby prizes to more than one person and only the first person to submit gets it and the others get the booby prize. This has happened to me many times, and even once while in a chat with somebody else who got the same prize as me at the same time, but he filled out the captcha first and got the credit. That person confirmed the same had happened to him a couple of times in the past. Maybe this problem is occurring more often because of the site's recent burst in traffic.
It is a known issue which causes incorrect prize display (you see a non-booby prize on the image, however it was already taken by someone else and therefore you receive booby prize in fact).
This database synchronization problem emerge very rarely, less than 0.01% of cases during extreme peak load time. Unfortunately Daily Bitcoins is just hobbyist project so I cannot afford installing real-time computing system that being used in fault-tolerant appliances like aviation and nuclear power plants. If you was affected, please sorry for the inconvenience!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

I can confirm that this does happen. I once got a prize, was pleased about it and want to check my overall balance.
Then noticed that my most recent claim was just a booby prize!?

This has happened a couple of times within the past week and haven't notice whether it happened before
legendary
I've gone from almost always getting a voucher with every "win" to almost never getting one, has something changed?
We give away vouchers as usually, just number of visitors increased 5-10 times last month. During peak load voucher giveaway can be suspended for some (milli)seconds when 2 users simultaneously requesting payout (to prevent giving the same code to 2 different users).

With the rise in BTC are you considering any alt coin versions of DBC?
Yes, I will consider adding altcoins, but only when LTC/PPC/NMC will be more widely accepted by merchants who buy ads.
legendary
Activity: 1022
GD as always thank you for Dailybitcoins, still one of the best faucet sites.

I've gone from almost always getting a voucher with every "win" to almost never getting one, has something changed?

With the rise in BTC are you considering any alt coin versions of DBC?
legendary
few minutes back I have this Code but don't no about this faucet how can I redeem this please guide me  

This is third-party advertiser's voucher. Go to the http://www.virtualcoin.biz and create an account here.
Activity: 392

legendary
Send me PM with invalid codes, I will give you correct ones.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Voucher batch with Daily Bitcoins advertising credits have been added twice accidentally, therefore some vouchers you have won today may be already redeemed. Send an e-mail or PM to get new codes if you have been affected. Please sorry for the inconvenience!

No wonder they weren't working, I missed out on quite a few but didn't save them!

I have problem with this but adjust mean its ok I try one coupon for 3  4 time but not redeem so delete this
Pages:
Jump to: