Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 11. (Read 71461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
We had to adjust booby prize's size according to the increased BTC/USD price. Much more custom prizes available now!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
This faucet sucks payout too low

please if you have any high pay faucet give link here I am working on this dailybitcoins for long time and enjoying this very good real paying site
legendary
Have you seen higher payouts anywhere!? I don't think so... We are giving away 80-90% of ads revenue to the users now.
BTW, most users collect these micro prizes in hope that 1 BTC will ever cost $1000...$10K..$100K.
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

EDIT: This post was done by a hacker that took control over my account. I had not changed my password on bitcointalk and I had an easy one. I have no regained control over the account. Ignore this post.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I think the payment via Peerbet wasn't going successfully. I have never seen any "dailybitcoin payment" on my Peerbet transaction history.
I process payments to Peerbet every day. You should ask new owner (Bit777) why these transactions are not being displayed.

I can confirm that I successfully receive my dailybitcoins payments to peerbet.  However, shuttleclock is correct, they don't show up on your transaction history.  I'm not sure why.
legendary
I think the payment via Peerbet wasn't going successfully. I have never seen any "dailybitcoin payment" on my Peerbet transaction history.
I process payments to Peerbet every day. You should ask new owner (Bit777) why these transactions are not being displayed.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I used payment via Bitcoin address earlier, and now I use the payment via inputs, both are just working fine Smiley
legendary
Whats the cpc ?
We offer pay-per-day scheme: you set daily budget and your ad's chances to be shown are proportional to this price. Similar model is used by Google AdSense.
Average daily price is 0.003 BTC now, but if you want to get >90% of the banner views set it to >0.05 BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whats the cpc ?
legendary
What is the deal with the new .00003 "Dailybitcoins" vouchers?  Are they just advertising vouchers like the other ones or something different?  I ask because the advertising ones say advertising and these new ones do not.  Thanks!
They are Daily Bitcoins advertising vouchers like other denominations.

P.S. I have changed title to "Daily Bitcoins advertising credits" for this campaign to don't confuse other users.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
What is the deal with the new .00003 "Dailybitcoins" vouchers?  Are they just advertising vouchers like the other ones or something different?  I ask because the advertising ones say advertising and these new ones do not.  Thanks!

Thanks for your site, it is still one of the best faucet sites!
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
I want to ask one question I have 100 vouchers of dailybitcoin ad and its now wroking on landofbitcoin games can I sell these here on this forum is this allow
Yes, you can sell vouchers.

thanks for reply now I am doing this in services section creating thread for selling of my vouchers
legendary
I want to ask one question I have 100 vouchers of dailybitcoin ad and its now wroking on landofbitcoin games can I sell these here on this forum is this allow
Yes, you can sell vouchers.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Activity: 382
But the payments are marked as paid immediately, instead of retaining the pending status until payment is actually completed. That is confusing.
Payment script have been fixed now.
Payments are still showing as paid even though no payment has yet been made to peerbet account.
legendary
But the payments are marked as paid immediately, instead of retaining the pending status until payment is actually completed. That is confusing.
Payment script have been fixed now.
Payments to peerbet accounts didn't go out today, but the payments page claims they did.
Have you read notice on payments page?
Yes, it says:
* Pending payments will be sent within 24 hours after the total amount pending reaches 0.0001 BTC. Delayed payments older than 30 days may be removed at any time.
legendary
Payments to peerbet accounts didn't go out today, but the payments page claims they did.
Have you read notice on payments page?
Transfer to Peerbet accounts can take up to 24 hours.
Peerbet server sometimes is unavailable, so I cannot perform transfers instantly.

UPD. There was an issue with Cloudflare on Peerbet server. Payments sent now!
legendary
Daily Bitcoins mobile version available. Get free Bitcoins right from your smartphone or tablet!
Pages:
Jump to: