Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 9. (Read 71461 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Voucher batch with Daily Bitcoins advertising credits have been added twice accidentally, therefore some vouchers you have won today may be already redeemed. Send an e-mail or PM to get new codes if you have been affected. Please sorry for the inconvenience!

No wonder they weren't working, I missed out on quite a few but didn't save them!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Voucher batch with Daily Bitcoins advertising credits have been added twice accidentally, therefore some vouchers you have won today may be already redeemed. Send an e-mail or PM to get new codes if you have been affected. Please sorry for the inconvenience!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
now rate more down 0.00000100 but still doing because its very good to work on this site  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Due to 3-fold rise of the BTC price last month booby prize value have been adjusted accordingly. Custom prizes have left untouched, good luck catching them!

Pending prize expiration term have been increased to 60 days.
one of the best site's i came across, hope it lasts for more and more..
even tho i'm new to it, and with all this changes yet i do see it as number one choice.
legendary
Minimum Bitcoin deposit for advertisers reduced to 0.0005 BTC.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Due to 3-fold rise of the BTC price last month booby prize value have been adjusted accordingly. Custom prizes have left untouched, good luck catching them!

thanks now I can catch some big amount with increasing of days keep this site up love to work on it cheers
legendary

Activity: 140

For those interested in advertising faucets (or poker sites) with banners (perhaps you're using affiliate links or promoting your own website?) I created this banners (free to use):

Please donate if you use them or like them Smiley 1JqQMwJ9Kd12nqWifufqbz6NrbtJMAvytE

My online portfolio can be found here: http://cargocollective.com/eddieion
And my Graphic Design thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/removed-330189
legendary
I have one peerbet voucher and I try to redeem after 24 hours but nothing happen is there any limit for this
Major update of the Peerbet website was made yesterday (with transition from PHP to MS ASP), so please ask its owner (Bit777) if some vouchers don't work.

Made few using inputs.io are they all gone ?

Anyway to recover those coins ?
Send me an e-mail or PM, I will change destination address.
★☆★777Coin★☆★

send email he must transfer I already done all transfer to my new address
Activity: 196

★☆★777Coin★☆★
I have one peerbet voucher and I try to redeem after 24 hours but nothing happen is there any limit for this
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Really like this faucet too, especially the vouchers. Unfortunately today my cache stopped working or something and I was reminded I forgot my password, sent you an email about it. Thanks again for the faucet!
Activity: 294
I really like this faucet.
legendary
Is dailybitcoins still able to transfer to peerbet after they switched to a new backend today? The payments page says prizes were paid, but they didn't show up in peerbet.
All payments to Peerbet accounts being processed as usual now!
Is dailybitcoins still able to transfer to peerbet after they switched to a new backend today? The payments page says prizes were paid, but they didn't show up in peerbet.

yes its working ok
Activity: 382
legendary
Requests of the prizes to Inputs.io accounts have been disabled because Inputs.io ceased operation.

can we change the payment method or no because now inputs is dead
Yes, you can. Send an e-mail with your Bitcoin address or Peerbet account.
Requests of the prizes to Inputs.io accounts have been disabled because Inputs.io ceased operation.

can we change the payment method or no because now inputs is dead
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: