Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 19. (Read 71475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Thanks for the coins Smiley

Speaking of proofreading, when you press on the "Referral Program" link, the sentence "Spread the world about us...", world needs to be word, and "To get referral link just enter your payment address below." should be "To get a referral link, just enter your payment address below."
Thanks for help.

P.S. Added UTC clock to the main page.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thanks for the coins Smiley

Speaking of proofreading, when you press on the "Referral Program" link, the sentence "Spread the world about us...", world needs to be word, and "To get referral link just enter your payment address below." should be "To get a referral link, just enter your payment address below."

Nothing big, but the small things can add up, thanks again for your site.
legendary
Of course, now there will probably be zillions of people trying to access the site at one particular minute all at once, but sounds fun!
I think my hoster will handle this load. They are most reputable hosting company in Latvia and provide services at level that I have paid for (prices are very far from cheap).

By the way, if you're still looking for proofreaders, I would remove the word “to” from the sentence “Now you can to know when prizes will be available at Stats section!” on the main page. Wink Using “see” instead of “know” as you did in the post above may sound a little better, too.
Thank you! Corrected.
Activity: 121
Now you can see when each prize will be paid out! Visit our Stats section.

Awesome, talk about a dream come true.  Grin I was not expecting that. Of course, now there will probably be zillions of people trying to access the site at one particular minute all at once, but sounds fun!

By the way, if you're still looking for proofreaders, I would remove the word “to” from the sentence “Now you can to know when prizes will be available at Stats section!” on the main page. Wink Using “see” instead of “know” as you did in the post above may sound a little better, too.
legendary
Let's all be friends  Wink
I have not anything against your service.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
hey giantdragon, what do you think about CoinAd.com?
I think CoinAd's owner made a mistake placing Google Ads. Before opening Daily Bitcoins I asked Google if they accept these type of websites and they answered NO. This mean account Google can forfeit all funds earned.

Let's all be friends  Wink
legendary
Now you can see when each prize will be paid out! Visit our Stats section.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
If you aren't going to do it, someone else will do it someday ...you will lose the possibility to be the first.

Also, I have a blog where I make and share many tutorials for free.
There are many blog/website that share useful things for free, but I will even be good to have a small income for the time.

I think that people/users will understand that, because they will help me a little on giving them even more new and useful tutorials.
legendary
It will advertise a website for 5 seconds ( and the website is paying adf.ly to be advertised )
I think most users really hate services like adf.ly. Also I have read that many sites even prohibited links to adfly. It looks like spam!!!
staff
I have enough skills to create URL shortening service, but I don't this it is profitable. There are bunch of similar services for free.
http://adf.ly isn't just an URL shortening service. ( there are others like it )
It will advertise a website for 5 seconds ( and the website is paying adf.ly to be advertised )
The main difference from adf.ly and a common URL shortening service ( like goo.gl ), is that many forums/blogs/websites are using it will all their links!
They could use goo.gl ( example ), but they will not get any money from it.

Look at links in this blog: premiumhunt2012.blogspot.com ( I don't own it, it's just an example )
All links uses a linkbucks.com ( it's another service like adf.ly )

There are many other blog/forums that uses this kind of services.

I think that the main appeal that a service like adf.ly/linkbucks.com but with Bitcoin currency is that you will be able to pay "more" than others because of the lower fees in bitcoin transactions than paypal/alertpay.
legendary
I think CoinAd's owner made a mistake placing Google Ads. Before opening Daily Bitcoins I asked Google if they accept these type of websites and they answered NO. This mean account Google can forfeit all funds earned.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
legendary
Are you able to give a service like http://adf.ly but with Bitcoins ?
I have enough skills to create URL shortening service, but I don't this it is profitable. There are bunch of similar services for free.
staff
Are you able to give a service like http://adf.ly but with Bitcoins ?
legendary
Bitcoin fountain was refilled today!
legendary
So, you are telling your visitors to click all the ads, even if they aren't interested in the offerings?
No, I never urge users to click ALL ads!
The script even not count multiple clicks from the same IP made in narrow time interval.

P.S. If you are worried about this, just buy impressions.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
So, you are telling your visitors to click all the ads, even if they aren't interested in the offerings? I think I'll pass on paying for that kind of clicks.
legendary
Does it simply say that since by clicking ads, you indirectly increase your chances of better prizes by providing revenue for the faucet, or is does the system actually increase your odds of hitting an open prize if you clicked on them?
The time interval between prizes decreases (i.e. more payouts being made) depending on the clicks made in previous defined time period. Therefore you will catch prize faster.
Activity: 121
I'm considering buying some advertising space, but I don't like this: "Visit advertisers’ websites and increase your chances to get bigger prizes!"

Is that even true? How can visiting advertisers websites increase the chance to get a bigger prize?

I've been wondering myself, too. Does it simply say that since by clicking ads, you indirectly increase your chances of better prizes by providing revenue for the faucet, or is does the system actually increase your odds of hitting an open prize if you clicked on them?
legendary
I have a screenshot:
http://imm.io/iIp9
and screenshot with not fetched prize:
http://imm.io/iIpp
MySQL server on the hosting went down.
Pages:
Jump to: