Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 20. (Read 71475 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I was reloading the page, and it offered a *0.00000* bounty a few times in a row... bug?
Have you saved a screenshot?
I have a screenshot:
http://imm.io/iIp9
and screenshot with not fetched prize:
http://imm.io/iIpp
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
So, if the visitor clicks an advertisers link, that visitors chance of getting a better prize is adjusted in the system?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
I'm considering buying some advertising space, but I don't like this: "Visit advertisers’ websites and increase your chances to get bigger prizes!"

Is that even true? How can visiting advertisers websites increase the chance to get a bigger prize?
By increase the visitor's chance of getting a better prize when the visitor clicks one of the ads?
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
I'm considering buying some advertising space, but I don't like this: "Visit advertisers’ websites and increase your chances to get bigger prizes!"

Is that even true? How can visiting advertisers websites increase the chance to get a bigger prize?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
GaoGaiGar!
Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa
what is the manage tab for?
For managing ads you've posted.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
GaoGaiGar!
what is the manage tab for?
Activity: 121
Sorry for the late reply; was ill for several days.

I was reloading the page, and it offered a *0.00000* bounty a few times in a row... bug?

Dang, didn't even think of it. But now I know to the next time I see something odd.

Also, the bounty image doesn't seem to actually be changing on every refresh, just some of them.
It may be a problem with your browser. Latest Firefox works perfect!

It seems Firefox 10 had glitched out for some reason (it was reusing cached images that it wasn't supposed to). I restarted it and it works fine again.

Thanks for the great site, by the way. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

Also, the bounty image doesn't seem to actually be changing on every refresh, just some of them.
It may be a problem with your browser. Latest Firefox works perfect!
I was reloading the page, and it offered a *0.00000* bounty a few times in a row... bug? Also, the bounty image doesn't seem to actually be changing on every refresh, just some of them.
Yep, it takes some time, and some days you get luckier than others. The payouts are also bigger some days than others.
Activity: 328
Just be patient imo. I got the jackpot before and it does pay out so it exists
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Never get bitcoins more than 0.0075
Activity: 305
Trust but confirm!
Keep up good work Smiley
legendary
Solved a bug regarding correct date/time when next prize available.
legendary
I have received feature requests to show exact time when you can receive free Bitcoins again. I have implemented this. Time shown in UTC+0 zone (London).
legendary
3 prizes 1 BTC each available next 48 hours.
legendary
Yesterday I got the .01 payout but so far it has not arrived. 
Write your payment address.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Yesterday I got the .01 payout but so far it has not arrived. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I am going to surprise you this Valentine's day. Follow us on the Twitter.

I found nothing about Valentine there, have you tweeted?
As I said, there will be a surprise in our Twitter. It can appear any time today.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I already got my payout today Sad
Pages:
Jump to: