Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 22. (Read 71475 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
URGENT. Check your pm please. I mistyped the address for the jackpot on your site by a capital letter since I was on my phone. If possible could you correct before it gets sent out so that it doesn't go to the oblivion.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
10 bitcoin prize will be paid tomorrow.
I will notify on Twitter when less then 1 hour before payout will be left. Follow us and catch your fortune!
legendary
Follow us on twitter and get info about upcoming big payouts.
legendary
Recently I have received many emails with questions about when prize will be paid and when paid advertisement will be activated.
To clarify this, I have updated FAQ.

How fast I will receive my prize?

We send payments once a day in a bunch to minimize transaction costs and combat cheating.

When will my ad be added?
Your ad will be added during our working hours after review and after payment is received, which is usually in less than a hour but not more than 24 hours.
legendary
3 BTC prize goes to the lucky man from Texas.

Whole 10 Bitcoins jackpot announced.
legendary
legendary
Some of our sponsors was very generous today, so 5 BTC jackpot will be paid next day. Don't miss your luck!
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
The ads on this site are the only ones I care about, and it's how I started playing poker for bitcoins.
legendary
5 BTC jackpot announced.
legendary
The conversion rate of these clicks to sales is pretty much 0% as the people who frequent this site are looking for free Bitcoins, not to spend bitcoins.
Services you are offering (web hosting) probably not need for most users, who visit dailybitcoins.org seeking free Bitcoins. Therefore conversion rate is so low. Audience targeting is very important factor making advertising campaign effective.
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
Advertisers beware... This site is pretty much a scam for you. The site makes you pay for ad's but the people who come to this site just click your ad's in hopes that they will win more BTC from the faucet then normal. The conversion rate of these clicks to sales is pretty much 0% as the people who frequent this site are looking for free Bitcoins, not to spend bitcoins.

James @ BitVPS
Well, there's always the chance that visitors do not want your services. Ever thought of that?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Advertisers beware... This site is pretty much a scam for you. The site makes you pay for ad's but the people who come to this site just click your ad's in hopes that they will win more BTC from the faucet then normal. The conversion rate of these clicks to sales is pretty much 0% as the people who frequent this site are looking for free Bitcoins, not to spend bitcoins.

James @ BitVPS

When I go there, I am willing to check out bitcoin related services/sites... but anything other than that I could care less about.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
hmm, just to clarify - I have had higher volume ads on dailybitcoins before, and I have always had a click-through-rate of about 7%, whereas I had a conversion(user signed up and started using the service) rate of 2-3%. This is usually what can be expected out of any advertising service.
Activity: 419

James @ BitVPS
legendary
Jackpot of whole 10 Bitcoins goes to the lucky man from New Mexico. Congratulations to the winner!
legendary
I think you said once you'd never give out prices worth more than one bitcoin. Tongue
I never said that I NEVER will give away prizes worth more than 1 BTC!

I also find it amusing that the current highest prize was won by someone in Nigeria.
Most probably this user accessed my service via VPN, located in Nigeria.
Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa
I think you said once you'd never give out prices worth more than one bitcoin. Tongue

I also find it amusing that the current highest prize was won by someone in Nigeria.
legendary
We are very close to collect the 10 BTC jackpot. Don't miss the opportunity!
legendary
10 Bitcoin jackpot announced!
legendary
We are very close to collect 7 BTC to pay out the jackpot!
Pages:
Jump to: