Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 21. (Read 71475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I am going to surprise you this Valentine's day. Follow us on the Twitter.

I found nothing about Valentine there, have you tweeted?
As I said, there will be a surprise in our Twitter. It can appear any time today.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

I found nothing about Valentine there, have you tweeted?
legendary
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Got a 0.0075 btc jackpot.  Smiley
legendary
100 BTC JACKPOT? Shocked
There was a bug in the script. Thank you for notifying.

Would it have actually paid out 100 BTC to some address?
As said above, NO. I even don't have this amount available on the wallet.
Activity: 826
100 BTC JACKPOT? Shocked

Would it have actually paid out 100 BTC to some address?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Sorry, forgot about this

1NHD945JCPbtLBps4oZp9pnUZbKSQdMd7B is my address
legendary
100 BTC JACKPOT? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
100 BTC JACKPOT? Shocked

Or wait for a better prize. Jackpot is ฿100. Note, you can receive only one payout per day.
.... stats ...
Remaining:    2 prizes total worth of ฿105
Jackpot:    ฿100

I hope it's not a typo  Shocked
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
If I were guessing, someone made a typo trying to input 100 smaller prizes because they were tired (or other reasons since it was the weekend  Grin ).

Thralen
Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa
100 BTC JACKPOT? Shocked
legendary
I always get 0.001 btc...

Me too, and that's why I stopped visiting so often. I can never get anything but that at the moment, months before, it used to change a lot.
Every day I add 50-100 prizes worth many times more than booby prize. See "Stats" section on our site. You can catch them within few minutes.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

Me too, and that's why I stopped visiting so often. I can never get anything but that at the moment, months before, it used to change a lot.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Advertisers beware... This site is pretty much a scam for you. The site makes you pay for ad's but the people who come to this site just click your ad's in hopes that they will win more BTC from the faucet then normal. The conversion rate of these clicks to sales is pretty much 0% as the people who frequent this site are looking for free Bitcoins, not to spend bitcoins.

James @ BitVPS

I gotta say, I still visit the site occasionally; more so for the ads than for the bitcents given. I keep hoping to catch some neat new bitcoin product/service that I hadn't heard of.

I have been a customer of some of the gambling sites linked on dailybitcoins, but I was a customer before I saw them on this site... regardless I do click on ads I haven't seen before hoping that they might be worth the purchase, but other than buying domains/hosting there is nothing that is, as you as, "neat" enough to grab my attention...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!
Advertisers beware... This site is pretty much a scam for you. The site makes you pay for ad's but the people who come to this site just click your ad's in hopes that they will win more BTC from the faucet then normal. The conversion rate of these clicks to sales is pretty much 0% as the people who frequent this site are looking for free Bitcoins, not to spend bitcoins.

James @ BitVPS

I gotta say, I still visit the site occasionally; more so for the ads than for the bitcents given. I keep hoping to catch some neat new bitcoin product/service that I hadn't heard of.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
legendary
Last night I received two payments of .001, a minute apart from each other, rather than the one I should have gotten
Write address please.
Activity: 437
Last night I received two payments of .001, a minute apart from each other, rather than the one I should have gotten
legendary
10 bitcoins paid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
URGENT. Check your pm please. I mistyped the address for the jackpot on your site by a capital letter since I was on my phone. If possible could you correct before it gets sent out so that it doesn't go to the oblivion.
The address includes a checksum which should prevent the sender from being able to make the transaction in most cases.
Pages:
Jump to: