Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 33. (Read 71484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
How long does that normally take?
In our working time it takes usually up to 15 mins.

Where can I find your quality standard guidelines?
I don't restrict anything, even accepted poker ad for U.S. players. But agree your ad is not satisfactory from any point of view.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Hm, I sent bitcoins to 14hXjcP9Xscqs7UetL4ob2aPdTXwfrGPES and my ad isn't live.
Your ad does not meets quality standards to be posted on our website. We will never pollute website with bullshit, reputation is important for my business. You have right to edit ad and place something appropriate.

Raw contents of your ad:
http://bitcoin.org\">OH GOD ZOMBIES PLEASE NO ARRRRRRBLGLBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GLAJDHSFJDHDSFHJDG HELP!!
HELP ME PLEASE

So the ads don't go up immediately, but have to pass a quality check? How long does that normally take?

Where can I find your quality standard guidelines?
legendary
Your ad does not meets quality standards to be posted on our website. We will never pollute website with bullshit, reputation is important for my business. You have right to edit ad and place something appropriate.

Raw contents of your ad:
http://bitcoin.org\">OH GOD ZOMBIES PLEASE NO ARRRRRRBLGLBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GLAJDHSFJDHDSFHJDG HELP!!
HELP ME PLEASE
How many confirmations(blocks) do you require before the ad is live and on the front page?
I enable ad immediately after receiving payment and don't wait any confirmations. In case of fraud I can remove ad and place advertiser on shame board, I think nobody want this and tries to cheat.
legendary
How many confirmations(blocks) do you require before the ad is live and on the front page?
I enable ad immediately after receiving payment and don't wait any confirmations. In case of fraud I can remove ad and place advertiser on shame board, I think nobody want this and tries to cheat.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
How long after payment do the ads go live?
You pay for number of impressions or number of clicks, not time. Your ad will be shown if you have remaining at least one impression or click.
I think there's a misunderstanding. You obviously don't put the ad online until you receive payment. How many confirmations(blocks) do you require before the ad is live and on the front page?
Mine went live in less than a day.
I'd just like to say I've bought some ads on the site and so far everything is working perfectly! I'll post back here about how worthwhile those clicks were later Smiley
You pay for number of impressions or number of clicks, not time. Your ad will be shown if you have remaining at least one impression or click.
I think there's a misunderstanding. You obviously don't put the ad online until you receive payment. How many confirmations(blocks) do you require before the ad is live and on the front page?
legendary
I'm waiting for my bitcoins. How long does send coins?
Between 1pm and 3am UTC+3 about few hours, else on next day.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Could you let the users know exactly when the 24 hours have passed?

Eg. "You have already received your daily Bitcoins. Come back in 1 hours!"

+3
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I second that ! Wink
Activity: 352
Firstbits: 1m8xa

Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

For me, it took some hours, but both times I recieved my coins within the day.

Also, could you (OP) consider putting a countdown timer on the site, showing how long time is left for the user untill he/she can try again?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
'grats on the idea, and thanx for the free money Smiley
legendary
So basically, I would ideally check the site a couple of times every day (with time in between?)

Or is reloading the site several times every minute (manually, looking at the page and ads mind you) good as well?

I am just trying to find out what kind of behaviour you are encouraging!
You can check as much ofter as you want, but after exceeding some number of refreshes per hour you would need to solve CAPTCHA to get prize qoute. It is to protect against bots, which can destroy entire idea of my start-up.
Hello world!
So basically, I would ideally check the site a couple of times every day (with time in between?)

Or is reloading the site several times every minute (manually, looking at the page and ads mind you) good as well?

I am just trying to find out what kind of behaviour you are encouraging!
legendary
Thanks for your reply!

I am thinking though, you say I should visit the site often to get better results, but after I have redeemed my daily BTC, what else is there to do on the site for me that day?
Today enjoy generous prize you have received, but tomorrow again visit website few times a day catching the best bounty available.

It is unique idea of my startup to motivate users stay at the site for a long time, catching best bounty (or receive booby prize which is always available and lose opportunity to get more today). If I would give away whole bitcoins to anyone in unlimited quantities, ads would never cover expenses.
Hello world!
Thanks for your reply!

I am thinking though, you say I should visit the site often to get better results, but after I have redeemed my daily BTC, what else is there to do on the site for me that day?
legendary
Only gave me 0.0005 BTC now, that is not a whole lot hehe
Regularly visit our website and you certainly will catch better bounty. Today I have given away few prizes worth of 0.01 BTC. When service will grow and I have enough advertisers I will give away prizes worth of whole BTC.

Hope more advertisers will use it.
Help finding them and you will receive 10% from ad price. See our referral program.
And I don't want to pollute my website with non-bitcoin ads.
Pages:
Jump to: