Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th - page 3. (Read 128827 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him [Squall].
Dank, here's a way you can still repay squall;  This won't take any 'greedy' money, or leaving your crap around town..  Just love...
I'll pledge 5BTC to Squall if you 1) clearly write "I owe Squall my soul" on your forehead, 2) turn yourself in to the cops within the next 7 days, and 3) we can see the legit booking photo online.  I'm serious, and I'll bet many others would also be willing to pledge.  This is your chance to make good on your promise that Squall will be paid, many times over, by love/karma/whatever.

Hahaha. I am in for 5. It has to be clearly visible on your mugshot though.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Squall is like one of the nicest people on the forums... You are just pathetic.
I hope you screw over the wrong person (soon) and they break both your legs.

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.

He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him.

I guess all of us on earths are pathetic thieves or pathetic killers, whichever you want to call us.  We all steal earth's resources and life.  We all kill at this point, we're equal.

Not everyone, just junkies like you who steal from others for their own greed.
Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Authority bribes citizens to do ther dirty work, in the name of propetuating a parasite called government.  It makes no difference though, the dollar is destined to collapse, it's up to us when.
You're analogying your theft of someone's hard work with another entity. It's like a guy killing someone and claims to the court: "Oh no, I'm not like the serial killer who killed a ton of people, and therefore I must be right."
I made no conscious effort to steal from squall, quite different than murdering someone.  Forgive me, I will make it up to him shortly.

I'm just puzzled.  Did 120 posts really appear within a day because I owe squall money?  Why are they not just as focused on the criminals that funnel in billions through taxation, while simulataneously devaluing an entire population's wealth via inflation?

Or perhaps, I said something true regarding the government's reign ending and a good bit of frantically judgmental smudge posts is all they can do about it?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Turning money into heat since 2011.
He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him [Squall].
Dank, here's a way you can still repay squall;  This won't take any 'greedy' money, or leaving your crap around town..  Just love...
I'll pledge 5BTC to Squall if you 1) clearly write "I owe Squall my soul" on your forehead, 2) turn yourself in to the cops within the next 7 days, and 3) we can see the legit booking photo online.  I'm serious, and I'll bet many others would also be willing to pledge.  This is your chance to make good on your promise that Squall will be paid, many times over, by love/karma/whatever.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The ants came marching one by one
Nicely done, Private Pyle.

Dank, the only scammer too incompetent to have himself a golden parachute.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.

I guess all of us on earths are pathetic thieves or pathetic killers, whichever you want to call us.  We all steal earth's resources and life.  We all kill at this point, we're equal.

Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Authority bribes citizens to do ther dirty work, in the name of propetuating a parasite called government.  It makes no difference though, the dollar is destined to collapse, it's up to us when.
You're analogying your theft of someone's hard work with another entity. It's like a guy killing someone and claims to the court: "Oh no, I'm not like the serial killer who killed a ton of people, and therefore I must be right."
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.

Theft via dank parasite infestation.
legendary
You cannot kill love

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I swear earlier on this thread, I posted a lot of pm's/info about dank, and how he scammed me.  Really took 109 pages for people to learn this?
I wouldn't say that. We were all just waiting for how this played out.
"There's two people having breakfast and there's a bomb under the table. If it explodes, that's a surprise. But if it doesn't..." - Hitchcock
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
if dank can convince himself that stealing money is good then I think he can convince himself that kidnapping the girl he's been stalking is also good. 

I really think dank is capable of doing something like this. it really has me concerned.

I can just see him kidnapping her and telling her that its for her own good and it will make the world a better place or some other nonsense.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I swear earlier on this thread, I posted a lot of pm's/info about dank, and how he scammed me.  Really took 109 pages for people to learn this?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Why don't you sell your guitar/amp ? Prove to everyone your not a selfish piece of crap. If you have a criminal record already, and you get into trouble for this (or any of the other stuff you do) you do relies your cell mate is going to be pounding you day and night ? Once he passes you around to all his friends you will find out the true meaning of free love  Kiss

You've taken LSD what like 3 times ? What a veteran... so spiritual... just shut the fuck up already.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
And that "soul mate" of yours? She'll just be getting banged off someone else dude, while you rot in the living hell you have made for yourself on earth.

Yeah. She's moved on now. Wouldn't be surprised if her new boyfriend is just unloading his pods up inside her right now, even as we speak. Bareback of course, they are long term.
Activity: 210
Such a dick move Dank.

It's especially annoying that you spent last summer chilling out and smoking weed with your girlfriend, taking MDMA and LSD in a beach house, and generally having a great time while Squall was probably sitting in an office earning the money you stole from him.

You are a source of negativity and pain in this world. How can you not see that? You dream about somehow offering a solution to the world's problems, but you actually just cause problems for people with your attitude. Really you are just like all the other "fuck you, I got mine" selfish fucks. You have this weird flower child peace on earth rhetoric but it turns out you are actually just another greedy thief.

One day karma is going to catch up with you. Not in the spiritual sense but in a practical sense. You just can't live your life in such a pathetic way without the consequences of your actions catching up with you.  Chances are you will end up in prison or on the streets you filthy fuck. And that "soul mate" of yours? She'll just be getting banged off someone else dude, while you rot in the living hell you have made for yourself on earth.
legendary
Merit: 1127

Activity: 140

You stole a thousand bucks. I didn't. Hence, different, and dare I say, not equal.
legendary
You cannot kill love

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Push all the smoke and mirrors to one side, and Dank's just a thief, plain and simple.

More bad PR for bitcoin. Give yourself a pat on the back Dank.

What a loser.

Fortunately, dank only seems to inhabit this forum and he took out what were basically pay-day loans.  I don't think he's going to do Bitcoin much damage.  People are pissed because squall is one of the kindest people here and dank didn't think twice about screwing him over.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul.

Move along here, nothing more to look at now.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Push all the smoke and mirrors to one side, and Dank's just a thief, plain and simple.

What a loser.

One falls after another.  How long will bitcoin endure this crap.
legendary
Merit: 1015

What a loser.
Pages:
Jump to: