Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 5. (Read 17382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
December 14, 2012, 06:11:30 AM
One can only help their self.

Says the guy who killed his ego.
Activity: 868
December 14, 2012, 04:40:17 AM

Other people selling their stuff so you can pay your rent/go to California/invest in Bitcoin/drop acid/whatever is "helping yourself"?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 14, 2012, 04:31:19 AM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 13, 2012, 05:00:48 PM
Because they're from PMs, if you click on dank's quotes in lolwut's post they just go to dank's profile so making them click-able would have served no purpose.

Ah, that's what I was wondering.  Thanks.

Oh Dank, there is a teenager here that is dying of cancer.  Can you help please?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/teenager-dying-from-rare-bone-cancer-says-goodbye-and-one-last-christmas-130312
December 13, 2012, 04:24:51 PM
Quote from: 12 December
Well, I need my rent paid in the next day or so, so if my friend isn't able to sell his car, I'd have to sell the watch for cash to pay rent.

I will let you know tomorrow, I need to make sure it'll be okay to wait two days, otherwise they'll start the eviction process.

Apparently dank's idea of "the Universe will provide" is allowing his friends to sell their possessions to pay dank's bills.

Why aren't your quotes click-able?

The quotes are from PMs sent to lolwut.  He posted them here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1397617

Because they're from PMs, if you click on dank's quotes in lolwut's post they just go to dank's profile so making them click-able would have served no purpose.
Vod
legendary
December 13, 2012, 04:06:55 PM
Quote from: Dank's Stupidity
Well, I need my rent paid in the next day or so, so if my friend isn't able to sell his car, I'd have to sell the watch for cash to pay rent.

Isn't this counter productive?  You need transportation to travel to California, and you are selling a vehicle?  Let them evict you - you won't be there anyway!
legendary
December 13, 2012, 03:59:21 PM

I will let you know tomorrow, I need to make sure it'll be okay to wait two days, otherwise they'll start the eviction process.

Apparently dank's idea of "the Universe will provide" is allowing his friends to sell their possessions to pay dank's bills.

Because like my quote, it doesn't have the link property set.
Vod
legendary
December 13, 2012, 03:50:34 PM

December 13, 2012, 02:47:12 PM

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
December 13, 2012, 10:30:40 AM
compulsive lying is bad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 13, 2012, 06:31:10 AM
To me looks like that this watch is stolen, just saying...

He had receipt though.

This is my theory:

He has a drug problem, doesn't work, so needs BTC to feed his addiction.
Lives at home with wealthy parents, who are fed up him sponging off them for money.
Father has an old Rolex knocking about in bedside drawer that Dank calculates he won't notice if it goes missing. His father got a new one now anyway.
Dank cannot sell the watch at high street dealers. Too risky.
Sell here using BTC and it will be untraceable.
Also explains why he was able to obtain the receipt. Probably had a poke around when parents were out and found it.

Not sure why he doesn't want to sell now though. Maybe he's bottled out. He is all hot air after all.

legendary
December 13, 2012, 06:15:40 AM
Quote from: dank
Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent.

My friends and I are pooling together our goods to invest in BTC, it's that simple.

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

Lies, lies and more lies. Obviously lies are encouraged in Dankland reality.

That's sad.  Sad

Not even cherry-picked from different threads made at different times.  All from the same thread and posted over just a couple of weeks.

Trouble is, he starts with a lie, then later on has to lie to cover up the previous lie. Which in turn causes him to lie even more.
Eventually there are some many lies on the go at once he can't keep track of them all.
Inevitably he messes up. The only thing he can do now is lie even more to cover the lies he messed up on!!!

Or, I guess he could just tell the truth. Problem is no-one can believe a word he says now. Oh, dear.
legendary
December 13, 2012, 06:13:23 AM
To me looks like that this watch is stolen, just saying...
December 13, 2012, 06:03:51 AM
Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent.

My friends and I are pooling together our goods to invest in BTC, it's that simple.

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

That's sad.  Sad

Not even cherry-picked from different threads made at different times.  All from the same thread and posted over just a couple of weeks.
legendary
Merit: 1128
December 13, 2012, 05:42:14 AM

That's sad.  Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
December 12, 2012, 02:40:06 PM
OMG I can't read that.... Way too much dank related BS.

Get a fucking job.
legendary
December 13, 2012, 05:28:53 AM

December 13, 2012, 05:23:08 AM

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 13, 2012, 04:32:18 AM
Nothing can kill me if I already killed my ego.

you have not killed your ego.  Your posts are driven by your ego. Your ego is out of control to the point where you think you know everything.  Let the ego go, and realize that you know nothing.

"I Am Smart Enough to Know That I Know Nothing At All" - Socrates
What about my words are egocentric?  

Your words are egocentric because you say theories as if they are fact. It is your ego that makes you think they are facts and not theories.

Your ego is getting in the way of your critical thinking. You have not confirmed any of your theories or predictions and when they are proven wrong you say you were speaking metaphorically or some other bullshit excuse that only you would believe.  It's your ego that makes you think you're right.

You have a obvious god complex.

The fact that you think your thoughts have an effect on reality = pure ego trippin.

The fact that you think you're smarter than everyone else and trying to enlighten people = pure ego trippin.

"I think it so therefor its a fact" = pure ego trippin.

Don't give me that "my reality" bullshit. The universe doesn't explode when someone is wrong about something or when two people disagree on something.

Haven't you learned anything? didn't you see what happened when your reality clashes with Reality? You had to eat again, there was no tsunami, there was no hookah lounge. I guess the real reality was right and your reality didn't change a thing about it.

Only your ego can delude you this far.

When/if you finally DO lose your ego your delusions will become clear and you will stop posting theories as fact.
I am a man of convictions, I form beliefs based on logic.  I do not state things as fact, I state things as my beliefs.  History repeats itself, I found the patterns in history and can clearly see where it's headed.  None of my theories or predictions have been proven wrong, as I continue to grow as a person everyday.

To clarify the tidal wave prediction; everyone will experience ego death at some point.  That was my major transition point.  If you fail to consciously kill your ego while you're alive, nature will kill it for you when you die.  You have the choice to defy logic, to defy death and take control of your destiny, to live forever.  If everyone voluntarily stopped being 'human,' stopped hating, stopped judging, stopped doubting and destroying, only loved, we would find heaven on earth.

The fact that you think your thoughts have an effect on reality = pure ego trippin.
Of course thoughts directly effect reality.  When you have a thought, you have a choice of manifesting that thought into reality or not.  Even if you choose not to, that thought still occupied your consciousness.

The fact that you think you're smarter than everyone else and trying to enlighten people = pure ego trippin.
Nobody is smarter than anybody.  We are all made equal.  I believe I'm more consciously aware than the average human, at this time.  Awareness is not static, you can increase your awareness by learning, by experiencing, by forming beliefs based on what you experience.  I believe I found the answer to eternal happiness, love.  Implementing love into my life gave me true happiness and total control over my life for the first time.  I see it in those around me, as well.  All you have to do is stop dwelling on problems, and believe that everything will work out for the best, even if it doesn't meet your expectations.  Thinking positively goes a long way.

So yes, I found the answer to eternal happiness and no, I'm not afraid of judgement or rebuttal.  I know it's true because it worked for me, I won't let the doubt of others divide me from my beliefs and life experiences.  Knowledge is nothing to horde.

"I think it so therefor its a fact" = pure ego trippin.
Your thoughts exist in some reality, so yes, it's real.  Thoughts are alternate realities you connect to.  Whatever you believe creates your reality.  You see what you see because you believe you see it.  You can see more than what appears to be if you believe you can.  If you believe I'm a bad person, in your reality, I'm a bad person.  It doesn't mean I'm a bad person in anyone else's reality.

Our reality is a man-made society based on control and fear.  Clearly we are not in a state of peace, heaven.

I learned humans must stop eating in order to find heaven, to end the cycle of death.  I continued to eat after a small break because the world is still engulfed with negativity.  When all humans become aware at this knowledge, we can act as one and stop destroying ourselves in a conscious effort to unite the world.

Is it not worth a try?  To not kill, doubt or hate, for one day, together?  Love is infinite energy, when someone loves you, it increases your sense of happiness, which you then send love back with, creating an exponential growing cycle of energy, love.

How could my ego delude me to believing in all this when the ego's primary function is to doubt everything?  We all know everything, we all share an omniscient consciousness because there's only one consciousness to experience.  When you break down the ego, you stop doubting and start convicting beliefs of your own.  Talking conveys logic, just like math.  Logic brings isolated cultures to the same conclusion regarding our spiritual existence.

Keep in mind, the ego is used to doubt and divide.  Even if I say something like unicorns are real, it's still true, it's still thinking with my consciousness, because in some reality, unicorns are real.  Everything exists everywhere, lack of experience does not constitute lack of existence.

Your entire post restates your opinion of me.  "Your words are... Your ego is... The fact that you think..etc," these are all judgments, reinstatements of what you believe I believe.  How can you speak on behalf of others if you're not them?
sorry dank, you're a lost cause. there is just too much wrong with your way of thinking. I just don't have the time and I don't think I'm capable of explaining anything to you. Your ego has too strong of a grip on your thought process.

I just hope when/if you grow up and finally lose your ego you will look back on this and realize how egocentric you were.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 12, 2012, 03:15:58 PM
OMG I can't read that.... Way too much dank related BS.

Get a fucking job.

Pages:
Jump to: