Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 10. (Read 17382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 04, 2012, 05:22:15 PM
Of course, you'll need insurance to cover yourself as well remember. Could be pricey.

Oh wait, just wheel out the old 'Danksurance'. Should cover every eventuality.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 05:18:43 PM
No one will die at the music festival, it will be full of love.  The people dying are the people that are not in tune with love.
legendary
December 04, 2012, 05:16:53 PM
I know you said you were ok with casualties during your event, but have you figured out exactly how many dead participants are within an acceptable margin of operation?

LOL Cheesy

I heard about this as well, but never actually saw the post.

Well as there is only going to be 1 person attending this event, I guess he can't afford any casualties, as that would be a 100% loss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 04, 2012, 05:13:41 PM
Yeah, but on December 21st dreams will be real yadda yadda yadda.

So dank, still no news about hiring a security firm or medical staff for the event?

I know you said you were ok with casualties during your event, but have you figured out exactly how many dead participants are within an acceptable margin of operation?
legendary
December 04, 2012, 05:06:51 PM
I'm organizing a free, one million person, concert.

1 Million people? That would cost a small fortune to organise. Thousands of man hours to put it all together.

I think it's time this ended. Don't you Dank? This thread title is correct. Dank Dream. A dream is all it will be.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 04, 2012, 04:15:58 PM
I for one thought the concert was great, guys. But I still maintain we should have at least invited dank to it. Oh well, too late now.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 04, 2012, 04:10:30 PM
I'm organizing a free, one million person, concert. 

You are?   Prove it.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 04:00:12 PM
I'm organizing a free, one million person, concert.  Money is only needed because our society is reliant on it.  If I could travel America for free, I wouldn't be asking for money.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2012, 03:33:00 PM
Dank, do you do everything that you possibly can, to get people do send you money?

Sell something forfucksakes.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 10:51:39 AM
Because they integrated back into society to implement a loving change. That or they gave up believing.

Buffer, I've committed my share of judgement as a prepubescent kid. I don't think there's anything evolutionary about continuing that into adulthood.
Activity: 868
December 04, 2012, 05:16:02 AM
I'm curious about why dank thinks the original hippies aren't all living on communes and surviving on peace, love and brown rice waiting for the Age of Aquarius to dawn.
legendary
December 04, 2012, 05:05:32 AM
To think one thing with ego only to find out the true nature of reality is quite different from our early life perspectives.

I agree. So when you going to catch up and join the rest of us?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 03:54:16 AM
Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth. A life consumed of doubt and negativity. The world can be so much better. If people didn't judge others, if everyone loved everyone, earth would become heaven.

But you just judged me by assuming I've been manipulated. Then proceed to say don't judge.
LOL  Cheesy
Everyone was manipulated, that's the point of life. To think one thing with ego only to find out the true nature of reality is quite different from our early life perspectives.
legendary
December 04, 2012, 01:32:54 AM
Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth. A life consumed of doubt and negativity. The world can be so much better. If people didn't judge others, if everyone loved everyone, earth would become heaven.

But you just judged me by assuming I've been manipulated. Then proceed to say don't judge.
LOL  Cheesy
December 03, 2012, 09:14:45 PM
It can and will be done at the end of the year. Anything can be done at the end of the year when we reach a point of singularity, where doubt is gone from earth.

You know what, I'm making a list, just so you might get a bigger picture.

Whether this makes you masturbate furiously thinking of how cool you're going to be in 17 days is up to you.
Activity: 868
December 03, 2012, 09:10:33 PM
Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth.

Believe it or not, plenty of people are happy without believing that they're Hendrix reincarnated or that they exist on a superior plane of consciousness (which is a pretty fucking egotistical belief you should probably reflect on next time you're tripping).

That you were unable to find happiness without tripping balls and believing in the oneness of all things doesn't mean others can only be happy if they believe that they're going to be the world's greatest guitar player (ego), organise the world's biggest music festival (ego) or that they're going to transcend "hell on earth" in 17 days time.  All you've demonstrated is an absolute inability to deal with objective reality.  

You call it expanding your consciousness, but in your case it's pure escapism and when 21 December comes and goes without the bullshit you've predicted coming to pass you're either going to have to admit that you're not a special little snowflake with cosmic insight and mystical powers or retreat further into your drug-fuelled disconnection from reality.  

I suspect that the only thing you're going to achieve by the end of the year is getting committed to a psych ward by your parents.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 08:58:11 PM
It can and will be done at the end of the year. Anything can be done at the end of the year when we reach a point of singularity, where doubt is gone from earth.
December 03, 2012, 08:51:31 PM
If you want to call thinking positive, loving and believing in yourself delusions of grandeur, by all means go ahead. I'll keep on thinking positive, loving and believing in myself. Smiley

The way you do it? As in claiming you can cross an ocean on a motorbike despite the obvious and numerous reasons why it can't be done?

Hell. Fucking. Yes.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 08:45:42 PM
If you want to call thinking positive, loving and believing in yourself delusions of grandeur, by all means go ahead. I'll keep on thinking positive, loving and believing in myself. Smiley
December 03, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Just because your life is shit without all your delusions of grandeur doesn't mean the rest of us aren't enjoying the ride little man, trials, tribulations and all. Just because you can't value effort doesn't mean others can't derive immense pride and satisfaction from it.

If I ever abandon doubt, shoot me, for it means that I have lost the ability to think critically, and am no longer a rational being.
Pages:
Jump to: