Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 8. (Read 17382 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 05, 2012, 04:20:29 PM
Dank will say that they don't need first aid, they only need love and that the arm that will be cut off and the bullet that will be shot is a false reality.

As I doubt Danks thought of providing security, there's certainly going to be a vast mountain of human corpses at the end. Glad I won't be around to clear up. Shootings, stabbings, drug overdoses,  people crushed, dehydration, people dead from boredom. Most unpleasant.

Be like a scene from the black death. So many bodies, they' will probably have to be burnt. A huge bonfire. Dank can dance around it like a wild Injun tripping. Maybe roast a marshmallow or two on long sticks.

Sounds like the end of the world as we know it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 05, 2012, 08:12:42 AM
Dank will say that they don't need first aid, they only need love and that the arm that will be cut off and the bullet that will be shot is a false reality.

As I doubt Danks thought of providing security, there's certainly going to be a vast mountain of human corpses at the end. Glad I won't be around to clear up. Shootings, stabbings, drug overdoses,  people crushed, dehydration, people dead from boredom. Most unpleasant.

Be like a scene from the black death. So many bodies, they' will probably have to be burnt. A huge bonfire. Dank can dance around it like a wild Injun tripping. Maybe roast a marshmallow or two on long sticks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
December 05, 2012, 08:08:39 AM
legendary
December 05, 2012, 07:55:04 AM
So we've concluded this is going to be an uninsured illegal festival. Have you Dank sorted out all the health & safety issues yet? You know first aid tents, etc...

Or has health & safety been swept under the carpet as well? Hey, might as well not bother with toilets either.
legendary
December 05, 2012, 01:25:41 AM
Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

You just made me spill my coffee reading that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 04, 2012, 11:55:29 PM
What is this I don't even.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 04, 2012, 10:36:26 PM

I'm still acting manager of dank, but then again it's not like any A&R reps are going to even dignify the demo I'm sending out with a response. Ironically I probably did more to actually promote dank than dank, though I might have done it in a way that would burn any possible bridges in the music industry, even if his music didn't sound like two cats fucking in a lawnmower.

Do I send the bill to you when I get hurt at danks imaginary concert?

If you don't mind getting paid in man-love, have at it.
December 04, 2012, 10:35:07 PM

I'm still acting manager of dank, but then again it's not like any A&R reps are going to even dignify the demo I'm sending out with a response. Ironically I probably did more to actually promote dank than dank, though I might have done it in a way that would burn any possible bridges in the music industry, even if his music didn't sound like two cats fucking in a lawnmower.

Do I send the bill to you when I get hurt at danks imaginary concert?
December 04, 2012, 10:33:16 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 04, 2012, 10:30:24 PM
December 04, 2012, 10:28:08 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2012, 10:22:21 PM
Over 70 lawsuits were filed against the organisers of Woodstock and that was back in the day when society was less litigious and the flower children of 1960s counter-culture actually believed that "love is all you need".
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 04, 2012, 10:04:37 PM
Seriously, how do you not get that there will be security issues at your imaginary concert, even if it's just someone tripping over and hurting themselves?

Like everything dank talks about, this concert is taking place metaphorically, inside himself.  His own words.

He can be a god in his imagination.  Owies will go away with just a thought.
December 04, 2012, 09:36:02 PM

You're the only person with any knowledge of a future rape at the festival.  As I assume everyone there will be loving, it only makes sense that you would be the one committing the rape.  Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

I extrapolate from the past to know the future. I've been to million person love festivals. Several times. You know, Berlin, Love Parade? These things? There always was a rape.
Because past = present, right?  Everyone will be with their soulmate, there will be no rape.

Seriously, how do you not get that there will be security issues at your imaginary concert, even if it's just someone tripping over and hurting themselves?

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 09:34:23 PM

You're the only person with any knowledge of a future rape at the festival.  As I assume everyone there will be loving, it only makes sense that you would be the one committing the rape.  Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

I extrapolate from the past to know the future. I've been to million person love festivals. Several times. You know, Berlin, Love Parade? These things? There always was a rape.
Because past = present, right?  Everyone will be with their soulmate, there will be no rape.
December 04, 2012, 09:24:29 PM

Ha! I have event stats from my region for the last decade, tl;dr a previous student job was booking logistics at events amongst other things. If I wasn't banging my face against my desk trying to finish a semester project I'd be curious to calculate the amount of event participants required to have to expect sexual battery with a reasonable margin of error.

Glancing over the numbers, it's low. Like, fuck, low.
Activity: 238
December 04, 2012, 09:21:52 PM
Is this festival sponsored by rohyponol ?
December 04, 2012, 09:18:23 PM

December 04, 2012, 09:16:03 PM
Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

Since the Code of Ur-Nammu about 2100 BC. You know, when there were enough people around that hitting someone's face with a fist was no longer considered a valid method of determining who's right and who's wrong.
Yes, precisely, nor is handcuffing and imprisoning people.  You talk to people when you have differences.

I don't think talking is going to help much, when that enraged former weightlifter of a father mistakes you for a punching bag, cause his daughter was raped force-loved at your security void dank fest.

Fgervais, everyone is a good person deep down.  If we treated everyone with love, we could all find our inner goodness.  Detaining people is not love, that is, unless I'm doin it. Wink

Forcibly imposing control on humans is not love.

Don't forget, even though he has no fucking clue how, dank knows there will be a concert because he sees the future!

Also, he just gave massive cred to my "his soulmate has rape in her future" theory.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2012, 09:11:06 PM
Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

Since the Code of Ur-Nammu about 2100 BC. You know, when there were enough people around that hitting someone's face with a fist was no longer considered a valid method of determining who's right and who's wrong.
Yes, precisely, nor is handcuffing and imprisoning people.  You talk to people when you have differences.

I don't think talking is going to help much, when that enraged former weightlifter of a father mistakes you for a punching bag, cause his daughter was raped force-loved at your security void dank fest.

Fgervais, everyone is a good person deep down.  If we treated everyone with love, we could all find our inner goodness.  Detaining people is not love, that is, unless I'm doin it. Wink

Forcibly imposing control on humans is not love.
Pages:
Jump to: