Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Dream 2012 - page 12. (Read 17382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 03, 2012, 02:08:42 PM
I don't want things.  I don't want a car, I don't want a phone, I don't want anything made from earth.  I have everything I need, all I want is my soul and my girl.  Unfortunately, that's not the society I was placed into. So I will need a car, bike, a phone, and other material objects until the end of the year, when I won't need them because anything will be possible.

Why what's happening at end of year? Don't do anything stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 01:59:17 PM
That's not true.  Nothing lasts forever, humans must grow past the greed and hate at some point, in order for us to evolve.  We're just about ready, some people aren't.

Greed & hate. Been there since beginning of time. And always will be.
It part of the bigger picture of being human.

Accept it. Or forever keep your head in the sand.

Exactly, we are "evolving" everyday. Today is the result of man choices, the majority decides their leaders, and their leaders guide their countries, that the countries change the whole world.

There's always a leader, most of the ppl are dumbasses, and in your case Dank, it's worse: you want things, with no bosses and no work, but you use Internet, smartphones, motorcycles and even your food and so on, everything came from the work of someone.
Yes, we currently have leaders sending their country's people into endless wars for capital gain.  Very loving of those leaders.

I don't want things.  I don't want a car, I don't want a phone, I don't want anything made from earth.  I have everything I need, all I want is my soul and my girl.  Unfortunately, that's not the society I was placed into. So I will need a car, bike, a phone, and other material objects until the end of the year, when I won't need them because anything will be possible.
legendary
December 03, 2012, 01:34:45 PM
That's not true.  Nothing lasts forever, humans must grow past the greed and hate at some point, in order for us to evolve.  We're just about ready, some people aren't.

Yes, ego's a part of being a human.  Luckily, you're a soul going through a human experience, the soul part functions too!  You don't have to act like a human, you don't have to kill, you don't have to control people, you don't have to hate.

You can actually just choose to love.  Though, you seem complacent that people can be at war and it's only part of the bigger picture.  Who has their head in the sand?

You do Dank.
Your young and naive, think your gonna change the world.
You'll grow out of it.

The world's a nasty place Dank. Bigger fish eat smaller fish to survive. That's how nature intended it to be. That isn't ever gonna change.

I not saying I agree with it. But the sooner you accept it the easier it will be to survive.

That's the way it is. Deal with it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 03, 2012, 01:22:54 PM
That's not true.  Nothing lasts forever, humans must grow past the greed and hate at some point, in order for us to evolve.  We're just about ready, some people aren't.

Exactly, we are "evolving" everyday. Today is the result of man choices, the majority decides their leaders, and their leaders guide their countries, that the countries change the whole world.

There's always a leader, most of the ppl are dumbasses, and in your case Dank, it's worse: you want things, with no bosses and no work, but you use Internet, smartphones, motorcycles and even your food and so on, everything came from the work of someone.

Ah! but you don't need those, dank proved it by not stuffing cheetos is his face while on his 10 mile walk.

Modern prophets I tell you, minimal effort.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
December 03, 2012, 01:08:42 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 01:05:10 PM

Yes, ego's a part of being a human.  Luckily, you're a soul going through a human experience, the soul part functions too!  You don't have to act like a human, you don't have to kill, you don't have to control people, you don't have to hate.

You can actually just choose to love.  Though, you seem complacent that people can be at war and it's only part of the bigger picture.  Who has their head in the sand?
legendary
December 03, 2012, 12:51:44 PM

December 03, 2012, 12:51:09 PM
Yeah, for those of you who missed that bit of the dank saga, he can see the future. He has dreams.

So I guess I can take the above as an admission that dank misinterpreted his delusion, and was entirely wrong for saying that X would happen on Y, at Z date.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 12:20:20 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
December 03, 2012, 12:18:52 PM
I don't believe how naive you are.

You trip out and see shit and think you're seeing the future?
If you learn from the past, you can learn the future.

You can learn from the past sure. But you can't learn the future.. GEEEZUS....
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 12:18:08 PM

If you learn from the past, you can learn/mold the future.

Especially when you have freewill to implement the change as you wish.
December 03, 2012, 12:04:35 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 03, 2012, 12:03:25 PM
Wow, your incapacity to accept that even you can make a mistake is staggering.

You spent a couple of weeks prophesying that there would be a natural disaster that would inflict physical damage to a specified location, on a specified date.

Surprise, didn't pan out.

"Oh, it was a metaphor for love."

Now, you could've simply said "I was wrong", hell, even claim that you simply got the date wrong, but alas, you chose the path of total fabrication.

I hope that when your concert is going to be a wet fart something funnier is going to emerge, because another round of "oh, it happened, in me, and it was love" would frankly downgrade you to simply another unfunny delirious hobo.

ENTERTAIN US CORRECTLY, DAMNIT!
When you have a vision of the future, you don't read a description of what will happen.  You see it, you feel it, and you have to find the words yourself to describe it.  Since I saw over 8 visions of a tidal wave, I think it was a safe decision to call what I experienced a title wave.  Yes, there is a title wave of love elapsing the globe.  When the truth hit's you, you can fight it or learn to understand.

Believe in yourself and you'll float to the top of the wave and find paradise.
December 03, 2012, 10:29:59 AM
Soapbar hash Tongue
legendary
December 03, 2012, 10:23:36 AM
Well never too old to learn new things.

It's all cocaine where I live. LSD not fashionable at present.

Isn't the US all about meth and bath salts now?

I'm in UK.
December 03, 2012, 09:45:35 AM

Isn't the US all about meth and bath salts now?
legendary
December 03, 2012, 09:11:43 AM
What do you mean: "new name"? Lucy has been code for LSD since about the 60s.

Sorry didn't that. Drugs never really interested me so never really taken much notice.

Lemme show you something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_zm5c07XU

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 03, 2012, 08:54:50 AM

Sorry didn't that. Drugs never really interested me so never really taken much notice.

Lemme show you something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_zm5c07XU

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
legendary
December 03, 2012, 08:48:13 AM

Sorry didn't know that. Drugs never really interested me so never really taken much notice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 03, 2012, 08:18:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: