Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 15. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

Who says its cheap and compared to what?

I believe the ICO was 17 sat so why not cut losses if you want to get out?

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy

DLISK is a good name but if comunity would like to re-brand name to e.g. Classic LISK or any other name that is not related to LISK; maybe DEV should make a Poll and deadline for choosing a new name. And maybe we all should contribute some DLISK to support DEV to make a new marketing campaign
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.
DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy

I would take in to consideration the name change.

That was one of the things that put me off to begin with if I am honest.

A short and sweet name cannot be underestimated.

It will need to pick up alot of volume before any other exchange thinks about adding it though right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.

I've increase the bounty to create apps to 2 BTC. From the moment we have 5 apps for DLISK one app will be selected by community and this person will receive 2 BTCs.
I haven't recieve my personal and twitter campaign yet.

I will complete this today.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

Activity: 357
A revamp of the design would do wonders! Also regular updates, even if there is not too much to update

What designs are you talking about exactly?

Regular updates but without nothing to update!!!

Hahahahaha (insert meme here)
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
A revamp of the design would do wonders! Also regular updates, even if there is not too much to update
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Is DLISK merely a copycat of LSK?  Huh

its a clone of RISE + LISK if you read through the first pages of the thread. but its probably RISE which does not have that much update yet.. lol
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is DLISK merely a copycat of LSK?  Huh
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Price at all time low Sad. I guess you loss some and you win some, will check back in three months maybe it might surprise me   Wink

Yes. It seems that people are jumping from one coin to another, but i have my plan and lets see how it will work out.

that's the spirit @dev...lets work together and make DL(i)sk reach da moon...any update on dapps...
Price at all time low Sad. I guess you loss some and you win some, will check back in three months maybe it might surprise me   Wink

Yes. It seems that people are jumping from one coin to another, but i have my plan and lets see how it will work out.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Maybe i need to make a Pokemon app, when you see how Pokecoin is trading. It trades 10 times higher then DLISK.  Roll Eyes

What is the supply of the shitcoin you mentioned? Fools will be fools and they will buy anything that is trending.
yes they are just going with the flows and this hyip which is starting now is very annoying
dont know know which project is good to support.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Maybe i need to make a Pokemon app, when you see how Pokecoin is trading. It trades 10 times higher then DLISK.  Roll Eyes

What is the supply of the shitcoin you mentioned? Fools will be fools and they will buy anything that is trending.
Activity: 420
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just hope dev bring us some result in a few days.
I keep buying tokens.
Keep working dude
Activity: 803

hahaha dont be desp @dev..may be we could have a tie up with DLISK n Pokecoin
Pages:
Jump to: