Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 13. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
buying a few of these for future pumps  Cool
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
DAPPSTER look stronger then the last few days. No dumping and trading above ICO price again. Nice community support here too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
I have updated OPs. Have a look and please give comments what can be approved. Lets make DAPPSTER big. I believe with a good community and with me doing the technical job that this coin can move a lot higher in the coming months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I hope this coin can become a EvergreenCoin.  Cheesy That coin was worth almost nothing in the beginning and look now. If dev continue to work then this coin will move higher for sure.

That coin is just smoke and mirrors from what I've seen on exchange. You want this coin to develop dapps and don't worry about the price rising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
go DAPPSTER
Activity: 561
I hope this coin can become a EvergreenCoin.  Cheesy That coin was worth almost nothing in the beginning and look now. If dev continue to work then this coin will move higher for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, I believe renaming it to DAPPSTER would be the way to go.

Great i will get working on some DAPPSTER Designs

Any updates on this? I would like to change the thread with the new designs etc so that we have a new start. People are losing some interest in the coin and we just hit a new low (even below ICO price at this moment). Just a few coins were being sold, but still. It would be nice to see the new thread up and running soon.

Sorry been busy.... Work in progress. By mid week i should be able to share my work

Nice one!

We really need a good News!

New name, new job, go to the moonn
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor

Any updates on this? I would like to change the thread with the new designs etc so that we have a new start. People are losing some interest in the coin and we just hit a new low (even below ICO price at this moment). Just a few coins were being sold, but still. It would be nice to see the new thread up and running soon.

Sorry been busy.... Work in progress. By mid week i should be able to share my work
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 518
Dlisk will be dappster?
Nice logo.
Rebrand will be good to coin, giving personality
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

quick attempt.

Looks like you already named it to LISKDICE huh

What is Liskdice? Did Lisk created a dice game? I don't think anybody is interesting in dice games.

https://LiskDice.com

if the DLISK community supports them I'm sure they'd port the Dapp to work with DLISK when it's finished!

Stop talking to yourself you fag. Nobody will support it that is for sure.

LISKDICE is not mine and won't be mine. JamesB007nd offered to check LISKDICE.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.

What is Liskdice? Did Lisk created a dice game? I don't think anybody is interesting in dice games.

if the DLISK community supports them I'm sure they'd port the Dapp to work with DLISK when it's finished!

Stop talking to yourself you fag. Nobody will support it that is for sure.

Hi all,

is there currently a problem compiling dlsik from git?

After submodule init and update I try to npm install in public directory but fail with:

Code:
dlsik@vmd14147:~/dlisk/public$ npm install
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Cloning into bare repository '/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12'...
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '192.30.253.113' to the list of known hosts.
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Permission denied (publickey).
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12:
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Please make sure you have the correct access rights
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: and the repository exists.
npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
npm ERR! argv "/home/dlsik/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.15/bin/node" "/home/dlsik/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.15/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v0.12.15
npm ERR! npm  v2.15.1
npm ERR! code 128

maybe switch from ssh:// to https:// but where is the statement for the chekout ?

regards

Thank you for reporting this issue, it is now fixed.
Activity: 792
Hi all,

I've setup a Multiwallet / Node / Delegate server for  LISK / RISE / DLISK ...

I've created a HowTo how they can be setup on a fresh rented debian 8 LAMP virtual server

https://steemit.com/howto/@hagie/multiwallet-delegate-server-lisk-rise-dlisk-using-reverse-proxy-from-scratch-on-debian8

If you like it I would be happy if you upvote the HowTo and also vote for me as witness on steemit.

Thanks

Regards
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

U can estimate some time to get this done?
Pages:
Jump to: