Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 16. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Maybe i need to make a Pokemon app, when you see how Pokecoin is trading. It trades 10 times higher then DLISK.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Any updates about the DAPPS ?

Creating working apps takes time and won't be a quick few days and boom here you go. If it is then it will be crap and not even worth the btc bounty. My bet is on the dev delivering the first Dapp.

Correct. Don't expect me to finish a app in a few days. This takes time, a lot of time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
holding these strong, it will pay off, such a low marketcap
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Creating working apps takes time and won't be a quick few days and boom here you go. If it is then it will be crap and not even worth the btc bounty. My bet is on the dev delivering the first Dapp.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Prob they will rest in saturday and sunday.

lets wait until monday!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 803
1btc is nothing, 10btc is a good reward

1 BTC is 3 month salary for a Indian developer, and you call that nothing? For 10 BTC you need to go to LSK, they have $10M; dev here only has 12 BTC in ICO. Some people really make silly statements here.

Yeah, then pretty please get an Indian developer to make one. And now you talk about LSK, since DLISK is a LISK clone, why don't you just go ahead and copy the dapp instead of reinventing the wheel?

P.S. I already have LSK thanks.

Ok have fun with LSK mate Smiley

as said since the total ICO fund is less 1BTC is a great price for something that makes DLISK  grow

1 BTC is 3 month salary for a Indian developer, and you call that nothing? For 10 BTC you need to go to LSK, they have $10M; dev here only has 12 BTC in ICO. Some people really make silly statements here.

Yeah, then pretty please get an Indian developer to make one. And now you talk about LSK, since DLISK is a LISK clone, why don't you just go ahead and copy the dapp instead of reinventing the wheel?

Ok have fun with LSK mate Smiley
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Dont mind him mate.. İ think the reward is enough and we will get some positive reactions through this DAPP contest...
We need help too. Just buying a few coins all day
Activity: 561

Activity: 762
İ think 1 btc is a very good reward. İm sure people are working on a DAPP right now  Smiley

precisely...1 BTC is for the best DAPP among them which can make DL(i)sk grow higher both in volume n value
İ think 1 btc is a very good reward. İm sure people are working on a DAPP right now  Smiley
Activity: 561
until now I did not get any payment at all from twitter bounty and personal text?Huh?

Most likely you have cheated Cheesy with double accounts etc, as almost everybody receive their payments. But if you would have 2...3...4...5... accounts that are from you, then you are f.... Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
until now I did not get any payment at all from twitter bounty and personal text?Huh?
when dapps get release this will be pump dlisk.

And market at now is back to ETC.

what is ICO price?

hopefully yes..let the people submit their dapps &  as discussed and we'll choose the best for DL(i)sk..
when dapps get release this will be pump dlisk.

And market at now is back to ETC.

what is ICO price?
Activity: 644
Liskbeliver, maybe, if u use some btc of ICO to pump up volume on yobit, this gonna be more atractive to new investors.

try this

I can put a buy order at ICO price, but i don't think that this will help. Not a lot of trading is happening. Nobody is dumping and nobody is buying. So just adding a order as buy support won't help moving the coin. We need more people that are interested in DLISK.
which is correct maybe promo or any type of a game that use dlisk for promotion or something that the coin will be usable
if we can convince traders to invest with that or if we can propose some ideas and announce it here from the thread will
get some attention dev, just thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: