Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 12. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
DEV when you gonna change ticker and name on Yobit and coinmarketcap, etc... I would like to add it to novaexchange for voting and would prefer to have a new name....

I've inform Yobit...still waiting for response and i have fill in the spreadsheet on coinmarketcap
100,000 DLISK ( DAPPSTER)  were paid to address 5840035395971737039L (JUSTDLISK) for his proactive work on DAPPSTER. I hope to see more people working together with me to get DAPPSTER the next big coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
DEV when you gonna change ticker and name on Yobit and coinmarketcap, etc... I would like to add it to novaexchange for voting and would prefer to have a new name....
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Going well with the no op and i must say i like the name a lot. top marks to whoever thought that one up. i have been away awhile so like to ask how is the dapp competition going?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
fflaguna design is pretty slick , well its my opinion, but almost everybody submissions have really impressed me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do u need other portuguese translation?

Just call me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

just a few ideas.. i like things simple  Wink

Good logo... And perfect design Smiley
Activity: 561
How long will it take before DAPPSTER will finally take off? Why is DAPPSTER still trading at 20sats. There are so many confirmed scams that are trading 10 times higher.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Just a bit of a quick ann i threw together, let me know what you guys think

DAPPSTER is a Lisk-based currency. DAPPSTER is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DAPPSTER Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DAPPSTER will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using.

Developer Leader Jan West

Who is Jan West?

Linkedin: Jan West

Jan West is the developer leader of DAPPSTER and is fluent in C, C++, Java and Node.js. He used to work on accounting software before starting to work on DAPPSTER. He is proponent of Linux and opensource software. In his freetime he play Counter-Strike with my friends and hack together DIY electronics.

Developer Dmochemicz
Who is Dmochemicz?

Dmochemicz is one of the main developers of DAPPSTER. He will be responsible to make sure that everything is running smoothly and will be part of our development/test team. Dmochemicz is also the person that is responsible of creating all marketing materials that can be used for events in the future.

* Block Time: 10 seconds
* Round Time: ~17 minutes
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 million
* DPoS
* Ticker: DAPPSTER

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

I like this design and style
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm running a ICO project similar to DAPPSTER. Gave a look here. I pay in BTCs for services.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lazaruscoin-10m-coins-sdk-python-marketing-program-1573446

Activity: 84
Just a bit of a quick ann i threw together, let me know what you guys think

DAPPSTER is a Lisk-based currency. DAPPSTER is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DAPPSTER Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DAPPSTER will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using.

Developer Leader Jan West

Who is Jan West?

Linkedin: Jan West

Jan West is the developer leader of DAPPSTER and is fluent in C, C++, Java and Node.js. He used to work on accounting software before starting to work on DAPPSTER. He is proponent of Linux and opensource software. In his freetime he play Counter-Strike with my friends and hack together DIY electronics.

Developer Dmochemicz
Who is Dmochemicz?

Dmochemicz is one of the main developers of DAPPSTER. He will be responsible to make sure that everything is running smoothly and will be part of our development/test team. Dmochemicz is also the person that is responsible of creating all marketing materials that can be used for events in the future.

* Block Time: 10 seconds
* Round Time: ~17 minutes
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 million
* DPoS
* Ticker: DAPPSTER

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

Nice logos.

A new design and new name will be much more atractive to new investors

just a few ideas.. i like things simple  Wink
I am really impressed so far with the redesign and love the new name.
Logo should be simple and classy.

that was just a quick design.. will work on a complete redisgn in the next few days

if you wish to offer your thanks

please support the Oracle Project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-oracle-restoring-faith-in-humanity-via-blockchain-18hrs-to-go-1570693
Activity: 248
I am really impressed so far with the redesign and love the new name.
Logo should be simple and classy.
Could the Community have a look at these Logos and let me know if any appeal to you.

http://imgur.com/a/o7qzy

Thanks.

I'm impressed!!! Please PM me your DLISK (or better DAPPSTER) wallet. I will start doing the layout changes etc so that wallet is up to date and will request Yobit to change the ticker to DAPPSTER.
Just make a.nrw vote to choose the new logo!
Btw, nice job dude

I think a lot of those logo's can be used for different topics. They can be used for marketing, you can have the main logo, you can have documents written up with certain icons that are part of his work. so yes, one logo but several icons can be used. At least that is how I see it.

One day DAPPSTER will be trading at the correct price.
Could the Community have a look at these Logos and let me know if any appeal to you.

Thanks.

I'm impressed!!! Please PM me your DLISK (or better DAPPSTER) wallet. I will start doing the layout changes etc so that wallet is up to date and will request Yobit to change the ticker to DAPPSTER.
Just make a.nrw vote to choose the new logo!
Btw, nice job dude

Thanks.

Activity: 457
Bancor

Thanks.

Activity: 770
buying a few of these for future pumps  Cool

yobit is a good pump exchange... but this coin should not be for pumping and dumping only if we really wish to have some future dapp
Pages:
Jump to: