Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 14. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
Yes, I believe renaming it to DAPPSTER would be the way to go.

Looks like you already named it to LISKDICE huh
Activity: 457
Bancor

Great i will get working on some DAPPSTER Designs
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Hi all,

is there currently a problem compiling dlsik from git?

After submodule init and update I try to npm install in public directory but fail with:

Code:
dlsik@vmd14147:~/dlisk/public$ npm install
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Cloning into bare repository '/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12'...
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '192.30.253.113' to the list of known hosts.
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Permission denied (publickey).
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12:
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: Please make sure you have the correct access rights
npm ERR! git clone --template=/home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/_templates --mirror ssh://[email protected]/DliskProject/dlisk-js.git /home/dlsik/.npm/_git-remotes/ssh-git-github-com-DliskProject-dlisk-js-git-2bf56e12: and the repository exists.
npm ERR! Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64
npm ERR! argv "/home/dlsik/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.15/bin/node" "/home/dlsik/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.15/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v0.12.15
npm ERR! npm  v2.15.1
npm ERR! code 128

maybe switch from ssh:// to https:// but where is the statement for the chekout ?

regards
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
If I could code on this type of tech I would be making a DAPP. I can help w/design and video. FYI.

If I could code on this type of tech I would be making a DAPP. I can help w/design and video. FYI. I would be launching my own coin.

FTFY
Bancor
People like 'Dappster' so far.
I think its an excellent choice.
Its catchy, intuituive & cool.
When will the poll end?
Activity: 416
sadly, but this one looks dead.

it's not even started yet
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
sadly, but this one looks dead.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If I could code on this type of tech I would be making a DAPP. I can help w/design and video. FYI.
Activity: 416
Option 1 - DAPPSTER (My Fav)
Option 2 - DAPPZY
Option 3 - DAPPERO
Option 4 - TIDAL
Option 5 - SATURN

I hope you like atleast one Smiley

I will add those... I will add some more options too Cheesy

Option 6 - KSIL

as DLISK can be a mirror to LISK Smiley
RISE is a joke lol

The guys get 1700 btc, dont have a dev team, only 3 guys in last 2 weeks.

Dlisk need a community help. Programers can help ez

Ok, but that joke have 100 times more in ICO then me. and I have to do all the work myself, ok, we are with two Smiley but still.
Option 2 - DAPPZY
Option 3 - DAPPERO
Option 4 - TIDAL
Option 5 - SATURN

I will add those... I will add some more options too Cheesy
Bancor
Option 2 - DAPPZY
Option 3 - DAPPERO
Option 4 - TIDAL
Option 5 - SATURN

Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
RISE is a joke lol

The guys get 1700 btc, dont have a dev team, only 3 guys in last 2 weeks.

Dlisk need a community help. Programers can help ez
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

Who says its cheap and compared to what?

I believe the ICO was 17 sat so why not cut losses if you want to get out?

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy

DLISK is a good name but if comunity would like to re-brand name to e.g. Classic LISK or any other name that is not related to LISK; maybe DEV should make a Poll and deadline for choosing a new name. And maybe we all should contribute some DLISK to support DEV to make a new marketing campaign

More contributions? lol, is a ICO project. They had the money to invest.

Correct, but we didn't receive 1700 BTC like RISE, or 480 BTC like LIR, or ... that are all trading below ICO price. I don't ask for extra money or coins. I'm just asking for some more support. A lot of hypers that were on the thread in the beginning are now all gone, why? Because they jump from one coin to another. It would be great that we can re-gain those people and build something great.

What was both LIR and RISE ico prices please?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
DLISK is pretty cheap now on yobit,,can only Holding now when price become better last and high price is 19 sathosi Sad

DLISK is still trading around the ICO price, what cannot be said by a lot of new ICO released coins. I hope to get DLISK listed on another exchange and see if more people are interested in buying. There was also a suggestion of re-branding the coin and rename it. I'm not against any re-brand or rename as long as it doesn't call Pokémon Cheesy

maybe making some change to help improving the project would be a good idea dev lets do some changes and check if what would happen
after. good luck and hope to see more inputs coming from the community.

DLISK is a good name but if comunity would like to re-brand name to e.g. Classic LISK or any other name that is not related to LISK; maybe DEV should make a Poll and deadline for choosing a new name. And maybe we all should contribute some DLISK to support DEV to make a new marketing campaign

Correct, but we didn't receive 1700 BTC like RISE, or 480 BTC like LIR, or ... that are all trading below ICO price. I don't ask for extra money or coins. I'm just asking for some more support. A lot of hypers that were on the thread in the beginning are now all gone, why? Because they jump from one coin to another. It would be great that we can re-gain those people and build something great.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I can only make a Poll with entries if people tell me what I have to put in. So maybe people list the name here, I add it to the Poll and people can start voting.

I would take in to consideration the name change.

That was one of the things that put me off to begin with if I am honest.

A short and sweet name cannot be underestimated.

It will need to pick up alot of volume before any other exchange thinks about adding it though right?

Yes, Poloniex won't add it Cheesy Bittrex is way too expensive. As I said, i'm busy with making a app myself, and I hope with the right marketing and the release of the app that DLISK (or the new name) will be one of the Top 100 coins.
Pages:
Jump to: