Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 22. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The true is: he make ur rest with ICO funds.
At now, dlisk is just a copy of lisk.
Bountys too low like 6666 dlisk to translation, when LIR for exemple paid 30$.
Dlisk still dying and dev still in vacation, cause hr Just get ur money.
Saddly
A few days ago you were hyping the coin everywhere and now you talk bad about it. Did you thought that you can make big profit in a few days ?  Grin
İ dont understand you guys. Dont invest when if you cant wait
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The true is: he make ur rest with ICO funds.
At now, dlisk is just a copy of lisk.
Bountys too low like 6666 dlisk to translation, when LIR for exemple paid 30$.
Dlisk still dying and dev still in vacation, cause hr Just get ur money.
Saddly
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Any news about new exchange adding ? I think we must add it to other exchanges because the trading volume is very low , there are many other exchanges like c-cex or coinexchange or alcurex and these exchanges have a lot of users , why DLISK is on yobit only .

I'm working on ths topic. Volume will only really increase when price is moving higher.

You got that the wrong way around. Price will increase when volume increases, meaning there is more demand. As it stands the only winner of this shit show is you on your holiday with the ico funds, thats funny isn't it guys.

They work hand in hand. If you think volume is everything you've learned nothing since getting into crypto.

Why can't he have a break? Give it a rest. If you couldn't afford to make an investment you shouldn't have.

Hahahaha if I couldn't afford to invest, we have another retard alert, seems you people are everywhere on this forum, dude why would I invest in this shitcoin. They work hand in hand in the way I said. TO RISE IN PRICE YOU NEED TO HAVE VOLUME OR IT WILL HAVE NO STEAM AND WILL FALL STRAIGHT BACK DOWN. Low volume means you shmucks have chose the wrong place to invest. 0.4btc hahaha, good luck getting out that with even a single shittty btc. I get in projects that have hundreds of btc volume and accumulation. For the record because it seems you cannot read... I never said he couldn't have a break, I said he is doing it with ICO funds because he worked hard during the sale didn't you placebo hahahaha
Activity: 504
Any news about new exchange adding ? I think we must add it to other exchanges because the trading volume is very low , there are many other exchanges like c-cex or coinexchange or alcurex and these exchanges have a lot of users , why DLISK is on yobit only .

I'm working on ths topic. Volume will only really increase when price is moving higher.

Go enjoy your holiday. We're not going anywhere.

Thanks. We will see what happens in the coming weeks.

Don't worry too much about the trolls. You are doing great for a project that raised 12 BTC.

Those who are complaining are the one who missed out in ICO thinking DL(i)sk was just a scam  and now they want to buy in cheaper.

All that is required for DLISK to rise five times from its current marketcap of 20 BTC to 100 BTC is for you not to elope. Just do what you can, when you can and DLISK is fine.

On the bright note if you are able to pull a rabbit out of hat and come up with some unique application for DLISK, marketcap will rise to 1000 BTC in a blip and all the ICO investors will be 100 times richer. Hoping for this scenario. Grin

Any ideas to spread DLISK more, please let me know. If someone can make a faucet for DLISK then please go ahead, i wll send a few coins to the faucet, if some people can make some games, please do it.

i'll continue checking what is technical possible to increase the value of DLISK
Facebook advertising?
Seemed to work well for Waves.

let me found out how much it cost.

Don't waste money on Facebook ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag

I have some personal experience with this. Wasted hundreds of dollars advertising on Facebook, only to my specific location too. Literally, my small city in Canada is all I targeted. For people that were interested in hot sauce or spicy foods. My advertising budget was eaten up by clickfarms from all over the world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Don't worry too much about the trolls. You are doing great for a project that raised 12 BTC.

Those who are complaining are the one who missed out in ICO thinking DL(i)sk was just a scam  and now they want to buy in cheaper.

All that is required for DLISK to rise five times from its current marketcap of 20 BTC to 100 BTC is for you not to elope. Just do what you can, when you can and DLISK is fine.

On the bright note if you are able to pull a rabbit out of hat and come up with some unique application for DLISK, marketcap will rise to 1000 BTC in a blip and all the ICO investors will be 100 times richer. Hoping for this scenario. Grin

Any ideas to spread DLISK more, please let me know. If someone can make a faucet for DLISK then please go ahead, i wll send a few coins to the faucet, if some people can make some games, please do it.

i'll continue checking what is technical possible to increase the value of DLISK
Facebook advertising?

let me found out how much it cost.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Facebook advertising?

Activity: 867

This is possible if we all help as a community. We can help build this coin. We don't have to rely on the dev to do everything. Those who can develop a Dapp should attempt to make something. At least do some advertisements with sigs and social media. This coin can be great, and I believe it will.
Activity: 504

You got that the wrong way around. Price will increase when volume increases, meaning there is more demand. As it stands the only winner of this shit show is you on your holiday with the ico funds, thats funny isn't it guys.

They work hand in hand. If you think volume is everything you've learned nothing since getting into crypto.

Why can't he have a break? Give it a rest. If you couldn't afford to make an investment you shouldn't have.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
Does they really pay? I already pm but did not receive my bounty

Please sent a pm to Liskbeliever, if you did'n received yet your the signature campaign bounty.
because i see your name on google sheet is approved.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPTikSQxP82hKAxxgEsCePWMN1FCGOwSGxW2YhdUgbY/edit#gid=1653413216

Activity: 170

hey mate i think all the bounty that is already distributed to all who participated but i dont know if you still not recieved bounty.
I still not received

As said a few days ago, i'm on holiday and the bounties before my holidays are all paid. You will receive your bounty in 3 days
Thank you for info

hey mate i think all the bounty that is already distributed to all who participated but i dont know if you still not recieved bounty.
I still not received

As said a few days ago, i'm on holiday and the bounties before my holidays are all paid. You will receive your bounty in 3 days

list it on alcurex ,c-cex and nova it will cost you not much only about 0.5 btc.

İ sent a coin request to alcurex already. Maybe you should take care of the rest.

İf you this the volume will get better

C-CEX and nova cannot add DLISK as they cannot handle our coin, if you notice then they didn't add LISK, RISE either because of the same reason.

I still not received
Activity: 938

Activity: 357

Pages:
Jump to: