Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 24. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
any new innovation? what's next in the roadmap - desktop wallet or major exchange?

Innovation are you for real? There is and never will be any innovation with a copied coin such as this. The road map? That is easy to work out, the dev 'placebo' needs to sell his dlisk coins that he got for free during the ico. No major exchange will ever come.
Activity: 473
any new innovation? what's next in the roadmap - desktop wallet or major exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I have been away from this thread for some time, but I participatated in the Twitter campaign
 I just want to know the procedures for claiming the bounty
 I will appreciate if someone gave me the right procedures.

if your name is in the form in the first page. pm dev with ur DL(i)sk address and once dev comes back he'll pay you...
great, thank you very much
i thought their was a google form to fill, i appreciate your help.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I have been away from this thread for some time, but I participatated in the Twitter campaign

if your name is in the form in the first page. pm dev with ur DL(i)sk address and once dev comes back he'll pay you...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
How to claim signature campaign bounty?
Activity: 803
The banner content will be closed by Saturday. The winner will receive his coins by Saturday. Because of the nice weater i'll take a few days off when i'm back i wll do all the bounties that are outstanding and contact coinmarketcap to use our banner to promote DLISK.
From that moment i want to setup a plan to make DLISK different then the other blockchain platform coins. I will also post the Funding address so that everybody can see what happens with those funds.

have fun dev Smiley yeah we need a nice roadmap to push the value of the coin. Maybe a dapp would be useful..

dev take your time off and more if you need as said a roadmap would be a great surprise for us when your are back...
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
is there any of the team of Dlisk could help me with my problem, I just want to get my bounty.
here's my wallet address.  14660596628446629723L

Dev is away for a few days he will send you your bounty when he is back. Be patient..

Where is ur font? Share is to us
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
is there any of the team of Dlisk could help me with my problem, I just want to get my bounty.

Dev is away for a few days he will send you your bounty when he is back. Be patient..
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Haha, i love dumpers. I just doubled my dlisk coins. And ill buy more soon!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Has any other exchanges been in contact? Dlisk had a nice launch

Not yet. Yobit isn't a bad start to grow.

Yes it is. I will wait for another exchange. I dont trade at this shitty scamexchange. Of course, only my opinion.
Activity: 126
I was away for 3 weeks. can I still claim my signature bounty?
Activity: 485
hey,
is there any news for major exchange listing like bittrex?price is dropped to 28 sat,dumpers will cry after few weeks when Dlisk hit 100+ satosi Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why are people still selling this coin so low? if people dump then they dump on me now Smiley
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Not yet. Yobit isn't a bad start to grow.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Filled the form for promotion at http://www.xbt.money/ but it may take 5 days until they post a tweet and add it to their site. İ could be useful.
this would help since we are all looking for possible ways to create our share for this coin to be more recognize.
another exchange would be better for this coin growth.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Filled the form for promotion at http://www.xbt.money/ but it may take 5 days until they post a tweet and add it to their site. İ could be useful.
What happened to cause this dump? Some bounty distribution?
İts because of the bounties i think they dont even hold free coins Cheesy Weird people...
İ never sell my bounties always holding them until they reach a very good price and if not it doesnt matter Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: