Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 20. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Anyone have good DAPP ideas? PM Me or post here
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
What about forging? When it can be enabled?

yes dev we need forging too. İ think its fixed in RİSE right now..

forging  will be a great addition for Dl(i)sk  and i hope it will make worth competing with LISK , RISE, WAVES etc.

Why hope to compete with them projects when you have a budget of ten btc.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't happening.

Well not LISK and Waves but Rise sure if community backs this and all mucks in.

DLISK won't be able to compete against WAVES and LISK. That are $30M coins, and devs has more then $10M that they can use for development. You can indeed not expect that DLISK with only 10 BTC in ICO will even be close to WAVES and LISK but that doesn't mean that DLISK cannot grow to a nice coin that has a nice marketcap and that has some nice features that people would like.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.

forging  will be a great addition for Dl(i)sk  and i hope it will make worth competing with LISK , RISE, WAVES etc.

Why hope to compete with them projects when you have a budget of ten btc.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't happening.

Well not LISK and Waves but Rise sure if community backs this and all mucks in.

RT as much as possible:

https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo/status/757563637590622208

How more people that are making DAPPS for DLISK how stronger DLISK will become.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This is the best in open source. Just ctrl+c and ctrl+v and done.
I hope dlisk reach sucess cause i buy a lot of coins

You bought a lot, but DLISK team also have still a lot so moving away from the coin is not a option at all. ICO funds was a big disappointment and this limits us to get on Bittrex (for example), but it double motivate us to work harder and harder to make sure that our 7,000,000 development funds couns are worth 70 BTC or more one day.
i love seeing this post dev speaking honestly and showing that you really showing your interest to move forward
we will just here supporting your project as long as you are here showing determination. good luck.

You bought a lot, but DLISK team also have still a lot so moving away from the coin is not a option at all. ICO funds was a big disappointment and this limits us to get on Bittrex (for example), but it double motivate us to work harder and harder to make sure that our 7,000,000 development funds couns are worth 70 BTC or more one day.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Let me check on Github and i will come back and backport the changes when it was fixed.
Why is getting listed in another exchange so important? I think it would be best to improve dlisk itself as a product so that it gains natural volume in time.

Dev do you have any plans to differentiate dlisk from other coins? Or are you depending on investors to build on your platform? That is sadly unlikely to happen? I would still respectfully  suggest ,a good initial growth strategy would be to focus in your own country, create awareness there, create something useful and relevant within your community and expand slowly from there. Spending money on ads for coinmarketcap or wasting funds to get listed in bitrex will not achieve anything but a quick rise and dump, I hope you are not looking for that Huh

Spending money for bittrex listing is indeed not the right way to go, as this would cost more then 50% of the ICO funds. Ads on coinmarketcap, i believe that is a good approach as people will see DLISK all the time. Maybe they won't click on the ad itself, but when they are on the exchange were DLISK is listed then they will remimder the name and do some research and some people will invest for sure.

Yeah thats a good plan dev. What do you say about putting a bounty for a dapp ? We write it at twitter,here in btc service section, marketplace etc.

I was already considering this.

I was thinking of giving away 1 BTC for the lucky winner that create a DAPP for DLISK. We need at least 5 DAPPS for the content and community will be able to vote for the DAPP that they like and the winner will win that 1 BTC. This 1 BTC will be taken for the ICO funds.

What do you think? Is that a good idea? Of course the DAPPS needs to be useful too, so that we don't have one person creating 5 silly DAPPS and just claim the 1 BTC. They need to add value to DLISK, they need to bring people back to the coin, etc.

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why is getting listed in another exchange so important? I think it would be best to improve dlisk itself as a product so that it gains natural volume in time.

Dev do you have any plans to differentiate dlisk from other coins? Or are you depending on investors to build on your platform? That is sadly unlikely to happen? I would still respectfully  suggest ,a good initial growth strategy would be to focus in your own country, create awareness there, create something useful and relevant within your community and expand slowly from there. Spending money on ads for coinmarketcap or wasting funds to get listed in bitrex will not achieve anything but a quick rise and dump, I hope you are not looking for that Huh

Spending money for bittrex listing is indeed not the right way to go, as this would cost more then 50% of the ICO funds. Ads on coinmarketcap, i believe that is a good approach as people will see DLISK all the time. Maybe they won't click on the ad itself, but when they are on the exchange were DLISK is listed then they will remimder the name and do some research and some people will invest for sure.

Yeah thats a good plan dev. What do you say about putting a bounty for a dapp ? We write it at twitter,here in btc service section, marketplace etc.

It is possible that investors will build something on the platform, in fact, if someone is invested really big in DLISK and he can create a nice dapp then the value of the coin will move higher, so his value of his DLISK coins will move higher as well. Of course i don't expect community to do all the work, but if people can help then it is always good. In fact it makes more sense for a investor to make a dapp for DLISK then for LISK as the impact in price on LISK will be small and meaningless but the impact on the DLISK price will be huge and will have a huge impact for the future price of DLISK.
how I have not been able to payment from DL(i)sk
please halp me???

Because i didn't receive your DLISK address as everybody that was pending to receive payment were paid.

Dev get in contact with other exchanges. İ try to do it myself but i need support.

C-CEX was contacted but they cannot support any platform coins like waves, lisk, rise, dao and dlisk. Nova exchange has the same issue. The only two exchanges that i know are Bittrex (they are greedy and want money) and Poloniex (i'm afraid that small DLISK will have problems to get listed there, even waves, rise hasn't been added, much bigger projects then DLISK)
You have ICO's BTC so can't you use that for Bittrex fees?

No bittrex is too expensive and he collected not many btc. It would not be fair to ask him something like that. But dev what about www.cryptopia.co.nz did you ask there ?

Let me check with cryptopia.
I'm busy with adding a login and register option on the dlisk.com website that will allow people to create a account and receive newsletter automatically so that they stay up to date with the latest developments
If you have any good plan let the community know, I am willing donate some of my dlisk if you have good plan. Infact most investors will be willing to donate I am sure, if you ask for donation for foundation and have plans to use those funds for the betterment of dlisk. Otherwise coin is useless.

Exactly i would help too with a donation. Just suggest something dev or community. Lets do something  Wink
Activity: 420
If you have any good plan let the community know, I am willing donate some of my dlisk if you have good plan. Infact most investors will be willing to donate I am sure, if you ask for donation for foundation and have plans to use those funds for the betterment of dlisk. Otherwise coin is useless.
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: