Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 23. (Read 119474 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Any news about new exchange adding ? I think we must add it to other exchanges because the trading volume is very low , there are many other exchanges like c-cex or coinexchange or alcurex and these exchanges have a lot of users , why DLISK is on yobit only .

I'm working on ths topic. Volume will only really increase when price is moving higher.

Go enjoy your holiday. We're not going anywhere.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Any news about new exchange adding ? I think we must add it to other exchanges because the trading volume is very low , there are many other exchanges like c-cex or coinexchange or alcurex and these exchanges have a lot of users , why DLISK is on yobit only .

I'm working on ths topic. Volume will only really increase when price is moving higher.

list it on alcurex ,c-cex and nova it will cost you not much only about 0.5 btc.

İ sent a coin request to alcurex already. Maybe you should take care of the rest.

İf you this the volume will get better

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
The coin is dying. Under 0.5 btc
What happened?
I noticed that too the volume drop now to .4btc and the price continue to drop maybe dev
needed to check this up or it is just a good sign for those dumpers to release the coin will
see and wait for the dev mate.

Just signing in during my holiday. Yes, volume is dropping a little but when you take into consideration the total value of the coin then still a nice amount of coins are changing hands. Lets hope to see higher prices soon so that would also mean, higher volume for the same amount of coins that are being traded.

Signature content:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-blockchain-platform-signature-content-1560290
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope this is true, cause a invest a good money is dlisk.
Activity: 803
What happened?
I noticed that too the volume drop now to .4btc and the price continue to drop maybe dev
needed to check this up or it is just a good sign for those dumpers to release the coin will

i guess he's working hard but people are not dumping as the fame got higher..that why the volume is less. it will come back ...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
What happened?
Activity: 924
What happened?
At least we get updates and the dev is working. İm sure all of us will make great profit if the progess continues like that. İf you guys want to help pushing the coin and get it to bittrex pls RT and LİKE.

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/754671867592642560

https://twitter.com/karabulut_hakan/status/754598817455046656

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/754427975202922496

https://twitter.com/queanas/status/753376226958512128

https://twitter.com/queanas/status/754599524606304258
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
wow i received the very generous bounty of 495
and at 25 sat that's a lot of money

via Imgflip Meme Generator
if he will hold it for the next coming months might be worthy because the project needs some time before it can grow buddy we just have to wait for the dev to work hard and rise up the price.

Who are you kidding? 495 DLISK will never be worth more than 10cents lol Alot of monies huh. Why can't you people see what is right infront of you? Blind to the world of the hustle. Shills up your game, great project, great project, great project ffs this is a disaster and I beg you tell me what is great about it?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This is a great project, everyone should watch closely.

you're right

yeah i know price is very cheap now.but i think this is a good time for bought more DLISK and hold at least a couple months I think it would be cool and see the price will be going better

With some more development and some PR, it could easily pass $0.01

A Dapp soon would really gain attention.

indeed. let's wait and see what happens when it will be announced about Dapp and like OP thread is said MUCH MORE TO COME Smiley
Activity: 867

you're right

yeah i know price is very cheap now.but i think this is a good time for bought more DLISK and hold at least a couple months I think it would be cool and see the price will be going better

With some more development and some PR, it could easily pass $0.01

A Dapp soon would really gain attention.
Activity: 938

you're right

Activity: 867
İ sent a coin request to alcurex lets see
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

via Imgflip Meme Generator
if he will hold it for the next coming months might be worthy because the project needs some time before it can grow buddy we just have to wait for the dev to work hard and rise up the price.
The coin is very young. It has a strong interest in people, so there is a good chance for a nice growth.

Exactly, many people support it and we have a active community. We just need to be patient and wait for a few updates by the dev.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The coin is very young. It has a strong interest in people, so there is a good chance for a nice growth.
Pages:
Jump to: