Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 21. (Read 119446 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Call us about help u with something and we do this. All investors gonna help dlisk rise
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
how I have not been able to payment from DL(i)sk
please halp me???

Because i didn't receive your DLISK address as everybody that was pending to receive payment were paid.

Dev get in contact with other exchanges. İ try to do it myself but i need support.

C-CEX was contacted but they cannot support any platform coins like waves, lisk, rise, dao and dlisk. Nova exchange has the same issue. The only two exchanges that i know are Bittrex (they are greedy and want money) and Poloniex (i'm afraid that small DLISK will have problems to get listed there, even waves, rise hasn't been added, much bigger projects then DLISK)
You have ICO's BTC so can't you use that for Bittrex fees?

No bittrex is too expensive and he collected not many btc. It would not be fair to ask him something like that. But dev what about www.cryptopia.co.nz did you ask there ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
please halp me???

Because i didn't receive your DLISK address as everybody that was pending to receive payment were paid.

Dev get in contact with other exchanges. İ try to do it myself but i need support.

C-CEX was contacted but they cannot support any platform coins like waves, lisk, rise, dao and dlisk. Nova exchange has the same issue. The only two exchanges that i know are Bittrex (they are greedy and want money) and Poloniex (i'm afraid that small DLISK will have problems to get listed there, even waves, rise hasn't been added, much bigger projects then DLISK)
You have ICO's BTC so can't you use that for Bittrex fees?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
All bounties that were requested has been paid.

Our current ICO address: 3176224322790136391L (around 2M still needs to be claimed by ICO investors)

Our corrent developent and bounty address: 15701642065230133766L (Around 9,650,000 coins are still in the development funds and ICO address.

If someone is planning to make a DAPPS for DLISK then a nice bounty will be allocated for him. I'll continue improving the coin. Thanks for the people that understood that sometimes i can take some holiday as a developer and doesn't need to work 7/7 by 24. Pitty that some people spreaded some negative posts but i believe that is part of BCT.

we need some plan @dev. now that you are back let do it..there should be some voting on whats next besides a major exchange .

Good idea. Community can post their suggestion and i will create a poll for the suggestion.
please halp me???

Alcurex may be possible. i contacted them but no reply maybe you should try dev

Our current ICO address: 3176224322790136391L (around 2M still needs to be claimed by ICO investors)

Our corrent developent and bounty address: 15701642065230133766L (Around 9,650,000 coins are still in the development funds and ICO address.

If someone is planning to make a DAPPS for DLISK then a nice bounty will be allocated for him. I'll continue improving the coin. Thanks for the people that understood that sometimes i can take some holiday as a developer and doesn't need to work 7/7 by 24. Pitty that some people spreaded some negative posts but i believe that is part of BCT.

we need some plan @dev. now that you are back let do it..there should be some voting on whats next besides a major exchange .

Exactly! Lets speed up the project we need to be faster  more active to add value to DLİSK ! Our community is good but we need updates cmon dev do your best.
This is exactly what a say. This dev need to stay us on, and not get ur Holiday and recently launch.

Sorry, even during my holiday (that was only a few days) i was paying out bounties and posted messages on the thread. If a person was away for 3 days he would even not notice that i was just enjoying the nice weather for a few days.
please halp me???

Exactly! Lets speed up the project we need to be faster  more active to add value to DLİSK ! Our community is good but we need updates cmon dev do your best.
This is exactly what a say. This dev need to stay us on, and not get ur Holiday and recently launch.

Activity: 803

please halp me???

please halp me???

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
please halp me???
The new promotion video is available here:

Promotion video
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
All Bounty done for this coin?Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Any news about new exchange adding ? I think we must add it to other exchanges because the trading volume is very low , there are many other exchanges like c-cex or coinexchange or alcurex and these exchanges have a lot of users , why DLISK is on yobit only .

I'm working on ths topic. Volume will only really increase when price is moving higher.

You got that the wrong way around. Price will increase when volume increases, meaning there is more demand. As it stands the only winner of this shit show is you on your holiday with the ico funds, thats funny isn't it guys.

They work hand in hand. If you think volume is everything you've learned nothing since getting into crypto.

Why can't he have a break? Give it a rest. If you couldn't afford to make an investment you shouldn't have.

Hahahaha if I couldn't afford to invest, we have another retard alert, seems you people are everywhere on this forum, dude why would I invest in this shitcoin. They work hand in hand in the way I said. TO RISE IN PRICE YOU NEED TO HAVE VOLUME OR IT WILL HAVE NO STEAM AND WILL FALL STRAIGHT BACK DOWN. Low volume means you shmucks have chose the wrong place to invest. 0.4btc hahaha, good luck getting out that with even a single shittty btc. I get in projects that have hundreds of btc volume and accumulation. For the record because it seems you cannot read... I never said he couldn't have a break, I said he is doing it with ICO funds because he worked hard during the sale didn't you placebo hahahaha

Volume doesn't create value, fool.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
dev still looking for possible project to increase the needs of dlisk they are looking for betterment of this coin
we just needed to support them and we will profit in return, kindly keep doing tweeter campaign from time to time and
also use steemit to call attention.
I dont make any profit, i just buy more and more coins. And now, i see coin let behind
Pages:
Jump to: