Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 66. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
ICO Phase 3 - Don't be late

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I just used my RISE translation bounty and deposit in DLISK. Lets hope it will be worth more then 1 BTC soon. Is there still a translation available for Ukrainian?

Smart move, and still in the 10% phase...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I just used my RISE translation bounty and deposit in DLISK. Lets hope it will be worth more then 1 BTC soon. Is there still a translation available for Ukrainian?
Will DLISK do better than RISE launch?

I wonder how it will fare compared to other ongoing ICO/crowdfund BITSYNQ, CHESSCOIN? LIR has 350 BTC, BRK has 667 BTC and PLUTUS has about 723 BTC + 13662 ETH...

We cannot comment on other coins. We believe that DL(i)sk is based on a good starting codeset that can improve by adding new features. The Crypti codeset is being used by several coins including LISK, RISE and ourself DL(i)sk. We believe that market will adjust the price when DL(i)sk is trading on a exchange. Maybe ICO funds are low when you compare it with other coins, but that doesn't mean that DL(i)sk will stay low.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Will DLISK do better than RISE launch?

I wonder how it will fare compared to other ongoing ICO/crowdfund BITSYNQ, CHESSCOIN? LIR has 350 BTC, BRK has 667 BTC and PLUTUS has about 723 BTC + 13662 ETH...
Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

We will also show the result below:

SPREADSHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CG0F6ng_mio6iIO76GkWP7EBoWK-_SfcpilhdanIC0k/edit?usp=sharing
This ICO is ridicules cheap. Wondering if it would stay that cheap in the final hours.

It wont. All the good ico now lir and dlisk will get much more expensive the longer you wait.

Why do you think dlisk and lir will get more expensive?
This ICO is ridicules cheap. Wondering if it would stay that cheap in the final hours.

It wont. All the good ico now lir and dlisk will get much more expensive the longer you wait.

Yesssssss. These two are the prime ones happing now

I'm glad to hear this  Wink
legendary

lir is more expensive then dlisk. dlisk can give bigger returns for investors then lir. Both are good investment, but i believe dlisk can give more profit.

The problem with big ICO is the dumping pressure... look at RISE. The chance that DLISK will be dumped hard is pretty low because the marketcap is too cheap to dump at any price. Even coins that don't have a dev and are 20 years old have a 10 times higher marketcap then DLISK

lir is more expensive then dlisk. dlisk can give bigger returns for investors then lir. Both are good investment, but i believe dlisk can give more profit.
ICO Phase 3 - Last moments to join DLISK

Please also have a look at our website : dlisk.com

Our code can be found here : https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk

You can also drop your problems when you found some during testing in https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk/issues

Coinmarketcap has been contacted and our banner will be rotated on their website so that everybody will see that DL(i)sk is on coinmarketcap.

Exchanges has been contacted and they are considering adding us.

Code is ready and we are not expecting any delays in delivering coins to the ICO investors. Coins will be distributed by our escrow. Escrow will release ICO funds when coin is successfully launched.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
legendary
50% first week bonus lol.. talk about ponzi scheme!! Everyone investing now is basically giving 50% of their money away to 1week investors. Too much risk imo.

Just wait untill this shit is on exchange and let the market tell you when to buy. 2 late to invest in this

The ICO amount is so low that it really doesn't matter and it is more then fair when people invest their money 4 weeks earilier then the last minute investors that they receive more money. Btw, there is still a 10% bonus now. And you also have the 20% referral bonus, so someone that invest now and have a lot of referrals will have a nice amount of coins.
Activity: 326
50% first week bonus lol.. talk about ponzi scheme!! Everyone investing now is basically giving 50% of their money away to 1week investors. Too much risk imo.

Just wait untill this shit is on exchange and let the market tell you when to buy. 2 late to invest in this
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
How much BTC has been collected so far for this ICO?

you can check it in the escrow address is
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Less than 5 this thread needs more attention i`ll do my part and tweet it every now and then.
Activity: 387

Not much but its growing. I think less then 5.

OK, thanks.  I looked into the deposit address and that's what it said. Wasn't sure if that was right.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101

Not much but its growing. I think less then 5.
Activity: 387
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
The list of participants in campaigning is quite a lot. Interest is increasing.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dlisk LOL  Grin

Copy-pasta ICO scam

move on..
Pages:
Jump to: