Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 64. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Im going to invest here tomorrow when I get my 10$ back from the LIR ico.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
...Anyhoo: at the very least, DLISK will provide a really cheap testbed for DaPPS. Grin

Did you already do some testing? The source is available.

No, not as of yet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Finally, post worth reading coming from none other than placebo, him and himself

1. ICO money is protected by SebastianJU. So they need to deliver something. That something is infact already available...

... and it's called LISK 

and LISK is worth $30,000,000 Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Finally, post worth reading coming from none other than placebo, him and himself

1. ICO money is protected by SebastianJU. So they need to deliver something. That something is infact already available...

... and it's called LISK 
legendary
All righty: I just sent 0.1BTC to the escrow address 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX from my wallet address 1McM4T9WtMDraggzZvD2JBza9qqUH2LM5Q.

TX id: 95f00d8cf100537c7fcd02567d28665895e4d71c02a2f9e290c68ae26375755b

Can't seem to say no to cheap coins. Smiley

They are still cheap Cheesy I'm surprised that this coin is so cheap. I did a translation for Rise and that return me 0.18 BTC. I have use that amount to deposit here. Still don't understand this world. Is RISE, DLISK not the same, so why is one 300 times more expensive then the other one?

ICO fatigue, prolly. Anyhoo: at the very least, DLISK will provide a really cheap testbed for DaPPS. Grin

Did you already do some testing? The source is available.
legendary
All righty: I just sent 0.1BTC to the escrow address 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX from my wallet address 1McM4T9WtMDraggzZvD2JBza9qqUH2LM5Q.

They are still cheap Cheesy I'm surprised that this coin is so cheap. I did a translation for Rise and that return me 0.18 BTC. I have use that amount to deposit here. Still don't understand this world. Is RISE, DLISK not the same, so why is one 300 times more expensive then the other one?

ICO fatigue, prolly. Anyhoo: at the very least, DLISK will provide a really cheap testbed for DaPPS. Grin
legendary
DAT LINKEDIN PROFILE LOOOOOOOOL
u srs? this scam is scam

Lets assume it is scam.

2. Assuming they don't do any work... then you still have the same code as LISK
3. Assuming that the launch will not be a failure... then you will see a lot of people buying.

You need to check risks vs reward. Risk is 5.74 BTC vs reward (nobody knows).

Look at RISE. Risk was 1700 BTC vs reward (drop by 50%)
Look at WAVES. Risk was 29000 BTC vs reward (drop by 30%)

So as i said, in case that it would be scam then what can be lost is low, pretty low. For example i invested 5 BTC in LISK, took home 10 BTC. I've invested here 1.2 BTC so if i lose it, i won't cry at all, if it suddenly is a 10 bagger then i will be happy with my 10.8 BTC profit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
DAT LINKEDIN PROFILE LOOOOOOOOL
u srs? this scam is scam
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

Someone use my Bitcointalk username for twitter bounty.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_nvWp9T8cblo0dd0uAW25eV0zhXz5RcM7_cM0kDNcc/edit#gid=2076465462

no 73 is fake

Thanks for the information. The bounties will be paid based on the BCT member, so they can maybe fake the twitter follower but only people from BCT will be able to claim.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

Someone use my Bitcointalk username for twitter bounty.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_nvWp9T8cblo0dd0uAW25eV0zhXz5RcM7_cM0kDNcc/edit#gid=2076465462

no 73 is fake
legendary

Just want to let you all know that we have reach 900 twitter followers. 900 small investors that will tweet and spread the word about DL(i)sk. Most likely we will hit more then 1000 followers by launch.
ICO Phase 3 - Final day

legendary
Stop fudding this thread. This project is legit and you're just a troll.

Yeah sure, I'm a troll project is legit and Donald Trump is real satoshi. What kind of monkey are you?

In fact, if people would have bought TRUMP they would already made big money Cheesy If this project is legit or not, i honestly don't care.

1. SebastianJu is holding all BTCs so if something goes wrong with the launch then we get our BTCs back.
2. If the launch is successfully then this would be the first real successful launch of a crypti coin clone. Lisk had problems, Rise had problems. So this will give a massive boost to the price

Both options are winning, any reason why we should be concerned at all?  Launch failed = money back, Launch success = big pump.

Now you look seriously confused my friend  Grin who da fuck is goin to buy this shit knowing there won't be any further development, you? 

Did you in fact already check Github.... why would people pay $40M for LISK when they have the same stuff for 6 BTC? Cheesy And i'm pretty sure that they can copy and paste bug fixes, or new developments done by LISK and RISE Cheesy

Yeah sure, I'm a troll project is legit and Donald Trump is real satoshi. What kind of monkey are you?

In fact, if people would have bought TRUMP they would already made big money Cheesy If this project is legit or not, i honestly don't care.

1. SebastianJu is holding all BTCs so if something goes wrong with the launch then we get our BTCs back.
2. If the launch is successfully then this would be the first real successful launch of a crypti coin clone. Lisk had problems, Rise had problems. So this will give a massive boost to the price

Both options are winning, any reason why we should be concerned at all?  Launch failed = money back, Launch success = big pump.

Now you look seriously confused my friend  Grin

Yeah it will launch allright but who da fuck is goin to buy this shit knowing there won't be any further development, you?  
legendary

Both options are winning, any reason why we should be concerned at all?  Launch failed = money back, Launch success = big pump.

A request is send to Yobit to add DL(i)sk at launch.
LiskBeliever,
I sent you PM. Please check.

Reply to your PM Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: