Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 63. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
Are you sure?
1. ICO money is protected by SebastianJU. So they need to deliver something. That something is infact already available..

That something is just a clone (copy-paste, change colors & text) of LISK code. Easy score for dev. Just like other sh!tcoins released, in the beginning, lots of HYPE, but after it hits exchanges at high price, dev dumps premine/dev funds & non further development until coin gets forgotten & dies.

It is what it is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
where a new post about this ico?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Are you sure?
1. ICO money is protected by SebastianJU. So they need to deliver something. That something is infact already available..

That something is just a clone (copy-paste, change colors & text) of LISK code. Easy score for dev. Just like other sh!tcoins released, in the beginning, lots of HYPE, but after it hits exchanges at high price, dev dumps premine/dev funds & non further development until coin gets forgotten & dies.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Excited to see what happens next.

Who knows Dlisk might become more successful than Lisk, Waves or Rise. Anything can happen in the world of crypto.

LooooL  Grin  Grin  are you retarded? This shit won't last a week

If that..............
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You guys are about to get fucked by Placebo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
almost there, the long time waiting is almost done we can now see what will happen to the price and what is the next thing
to come up as the dev continue to update us from time to time, i hope success will join together. good luck dev.

Agree.
The great things always have haters
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
its almost done and we will see what would be the results of ico good luck to all of you guys who participated with ico i think this coin have a full potential im still hoping yobit will be fixed so i can invest my btc to this project too.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
some newbie FUDDER activated here ! may be they invested big amount and hoping a bigger stake. so that they can control the market
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
DAT LINKEDIN PROFILE LOOOOOOOOL
u srs? this scam is scam

I wonder what kind of people send money here? This coin attempt is a joke.
Scammers don't even try any more. It's free money from suckers.
Activity: 517
WARNING!!

DONT INVEST IN THIS ICO BECAUSE THE REAL DEV STAND BEHIND IS placebo : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/placebo-164164 , known as scammer made tens of scamcoins projects and left them all , INVEST IN DL(i)sk MEANS GIVE YOUR BITCOINS TO THE SCAMMER.
Are you sure?
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
WARNING!!

DONT INVEST IN THIS ICO BECAUSE THE REAL DEV STAND BEHIND IS placebo : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/placebo-164164 , known as scammer made tens of scamcoins projects and left them all , INVEST IN DL(i)sk MEANS GIVE YOUR BITCOINS TO THE SCAMMER.
Activity: 430
I was very disappointed with the waves, I bought 23k satosi ico price and the price is now only 20k.  Cry
I hope this project (DLisk) will be better.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Who knows Dlisk might become more successful than Lisk, Waves or Rise. Anything can happen in the world of crypto.

LooooL  Grin  Grin  are you retarded? This shit won't last a week
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
still going to join the partey even if not invited Smiley
hoping to profit when the project progress. when is DLisk going to be listed? I assume it will also be in bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Who knows... it is in our own interest that the price would move higher for our development funds. The advantage of DL(i)sk is that there are several coins already using the same codeset. Rise, Lisk. So some innovative changes can be borrowed from each other. The same will happen by Rise and Lisk (i believe) when DL(i)sk deliver something that isn't available in Rise or Lisk. When we discover a bug and fix it, then i'm sure that Rise and Lisk will make sure that they also fix that bug.
almost there, the long time waiting is almost done we can now see what will happen to the price and what is the next thing
to come up as the dev continue to update us from time to time, i hope success will join together. good luck dev.

I agree with you... i just did another small deposit. To keep my stake in tact Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Who knows... it is in our own interest that the price would move higher for our development funds. The advantage of DL(i)sk is that there are several coins already using the same codeset. Rise, Lisk. So some innovative changes can be borrowed from each other. The same will happen by Rise and Lisk (i believe) when DL(i)sk deliver something that isn't available in Rise or Lisk. When we discover a bug and fix it, then i'm sure that Rise and Lisk will make sure that they also fix that bug.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
ICO Phase 3 - Final day

Activity: 459

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
Pages:
Jump to: