Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 62. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Currently 6.13601348 BTC has been deposit in ICO. This would mean that the price per coin is around 7 sats. Finally days are approaching.
Did you already have a look at our online wallet?

Make a account and have fun.

https://login.dlisk.com/dashboard

Remember our Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform
^ Yes definitely. 6 BTC aint a lot.

I agree. but remember that we will have more then 500 small investors because of the bounties and some people will keep on promoting the coin hardly to see a nice return on the bounty side.

It would be amusing if this coin launches and outperforms some of the other bigger funded ICOs.

This coin will surprise everybody. I still expect a lot of buying in the final day/hours.

I believe so too.

Final phase

Activity: 182

It would be amusing if this coin launches and outperforms some of the other bigger funded ICOs.

This coin will surprise everybody. I still expect a lot of buying in the final day/hours.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
^ Yes definitely. 6 BTC aint a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 252
Joining. I didn't know that there was DL(i)sk else i would have join from the start. It is better then Lisk.
When will we receive our bounties?

Bounties will be paid on 17th of July. One week after ICO is finished.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
how much has this raised so far?
Activity: 182
When will we receive our bounties?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This looks quite good! When compared to LISK and RISE, this coin is actually much better. LISK is full of bugs and RISE is just empty promises. DL(i)sk is actually real thing, I checked their repo and it looks good, at least from POV of developer who cannot code in Node.Js.

I'll send 0.1 BTC (I wish I had more) when ICO gets to the end. I think 50% profit is quite likely. Too bad I didn't noticed this earlier.

I am also a little btc invest. I think there is a chance for a nice profit.
Lisk I missed so I'll try the DL(i)SK.
Escrow is clear and fair - thank's SebastianJu  Smiley
I sent BTC,how distibution will be?

You have to inform SebastianJu about your deposit. If you use your user id then no screenshots are needed.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
This looks quite good! When compared to LISK and RISE, this coin is actually much better. LISK is full of bugs and RISE is just empty promises. DL(i)sk is actually real thing, I checked their repo and it looks good, at least from POV of developer who cannot code in Node.Js.

I'll send 0.1 BTC (I wish I had more) when ICO gets to the end. I think 50% profit is quite likely. Too bad I didn't noticed this earlier.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Okay so this is how it ends again. its placebo and dolores once again hopping from one ICO to another.
This is just on of their plans and in case you guys dumped because you believe what they say is almost the truth, calm down for awhile and think why you invested.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I sent BTC,how distibution will be?
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Dlisk wallet looks good. There must be something good in this coin Smiley
Activity: 428
and i am also here :byter.sky