Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 67. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How long after the ICO ends will we see a block explorer?

How long after the block explorer is released will you notify coinmarketcap?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Would still wanna join still on this ICO. how much is the current ICO price?
Dev for the coins like these should actually have some Dapp available upon release just so it can add up some value to the coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This ICO is ridicules cheap. Wondering if it would stay that cheap in the final hours.

It wont. All the good ico now lir and dlisk will get much more expensive the longer you wait.
i think Dlisk will get more investor in the upcoming days. low btc raised is a good sign for big investor because they will get a big portion from initial coin offering. And its a 50/50 chance to push the price up in launching date.more and more people will buy if they didn't invested in ICO. so probably dlisk investor will make a good profit in the future if ico investment is not so big like waves
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
This ICO is ridicules cheap. Wondering if it would stay that cheap in the final hours.

It wont. All the good ico now lir and dlisk will get much more expensive the longer you wait.

Yesssssss. These two are the prime ones happing now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
so ICO will end within the given time 10th july? what if Dlisk not getting their targeted amount of btc from the ICO? do you plan to extended the ico period to next 10-15 days more?

No, we won't extend the period. We still hope that the target BTC amount is possible. Some people deposit 3 weeks ago, it would be bad to block their money for 6 weeks. The coin is ready so everything is ready for launch on 10th of July.
thats good news, everything is ready and there is no delay in launch. so where should i send my investment? to the escrow address right? also i joined signature and personal text campaign. if this is a good project,i'll not remove my signature until octobar. please explain what to do next after i send my btc to escrow address?sorry but i am still a newbie in ICO investment thread.

Yes, you have to send it to the escrow address

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

and inform SebastianJU that you have deposit your BTCs to that address. Please always double check in OPs as sometimes people are changing addresses in normal posts, so always check first page for the correct address.
legendary
Activity: 1120

I totally agree with you... when RISE can fund 1700 BTC with all the launch(lunch) problems then this one should be at least 100 BTC and hit marketcaps of 1000 - 10000 BTC when launch was successfully.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
so ICO will end within the given time 10th july? what if Dlisk not getting their targeted amount of btc from the ICO? do you plan to extended the ico period to next 10-15 days more?

No, we won't extend the period. We still hope that the target BTC amount is possible. Some people deposit 3 weeks ago, it would be bad to block their money for 6 weeks. The coin is ready so everything is ready for launch on 10th of July.
thats good news, everything is ready and there is no delay in launch. so where should i send my investment? to the escrow address right? also i joined signature and personal text campaign. if this is a good project,i'll not remove my signature until octobar. please explain what to do next after i send my btc to escrow address?sorry but i am still a newbie in ICO investment thread.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Activity: 485
legendary
Activity: 1120
Low ico funds nobody trust this ico

Look at how 30,000 BTC of trust worked out for another project. It might be a temporary situation but low ICO might just mean people will kick themselves later.

True... it all depends on launch (and lunch Smiley) and then people will start buying higher on exchange when the launch was good.
We have a total of 875 twitter followers and 589 twitter followers has join our twitter campaign

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_nvWp9T8cblo0dd0uAW25eV0zhXz5RcM7_cM0kDNcc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2076465462
Some update on the signature campaign:

114 people join the campaign. We have see a big increase in the last 2 days in people that change their signature. so more and more people will find their way to this thread. The shares were 46 and now it is increased to 62.5. This is still pretty low, so joining the signature campaign can give you a nice bounty at current numbers.

Here you find the latest information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPTikSQxP82hKAxxgEsCePWMN1FCGOwSGxW2YhdUgbY/edit#gid=1653413216
Activity: 448

Look at how 30,000 BTC of trust worked out for another project. It might be a temporary situation but low ICO might just mean people will kick themselves later.

Roll Eyes Code is availabe. Legandary escrow is holding ICO funds. Also people like to wait till end of ICO before they invest, so i'm still hoping for a decent result.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
We are in talk with the following exchanges for direct listing after ICO.

Total New exchange: https://novaexchange.com/

Minor exchange : https://c-cex.com/

Minor exchange: https://yobit.net/

We also had a chat with bittrex but because of the low ICO funds it will be hard to get DL(i)sk listed on Bittrex, so this has to come from community support.

Pages:
Jump to: