Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 49. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 05, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

Yeah it is beyond me why you even want to be there. I am sure they have  'interesting' products, but for me staying out of jail is way more important.
No dark marketplaces for me.

There's nothing illegal about taking a look around. I did it once. It wasn't very exciting and Tor is a pain in the ass. If I need something illegal I'll buy it from a guy who knows a guy in meatspace.

Illegal is never good. I never will visit such a dark market/site simply because those people are not in my league.
After all, there is a reason why it's illegal...

Yeah, it's illegal because a bunch of very precise people decided it was so...

If your government decided that kissing in public was illegal because it could shock people, would you follow it?
Incredible how people tend to forget the law is produced by just a few hundreds of people, who can be influenced, biased, corrupted or simply wrong.

The law isn't always good. And when it's not it's the duty of citizens to fight it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 04, 2016, 04:22:20 PM
I tend to agree with the sentiment of most users.

Dark markets are dark for a reason, going there is not a smart thing for an average joe.

By all means try to avoid it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
January 04, 2016, 04:11:58 PM
black market, perhaps you mean the dark side of the internet market, I've never seen it, maybe you could find a way in google how to get into the dark side of the internet, but beware Sad

Hahaha, believe me... the worst possible thing that you can do is to Google: "How to access the dark net market to buy drugs", or something of the sort.  That's completely idiotic.  Google is single handily the biggest collection of internet data that is used by the Feds and government for cracking down on criminals and individuals who want to buy drugs or god forbid, CP.

This is a major debate that is going on in politics right now, is how much privacy should a citizen get on the internet, or in life in general.  As of what it's known, sites like Google, Facebook, and I'm assuming other main social media/search engines sites data are handed over to the government to track individuals search history and stuff like that to "protect the country".  It's a very touchy subject.

But no... If you don't know how to access it, I would just suggest you just keep it that way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 04, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

Yeah it is beyond me why you even want to be there. I am sure they have  'interesting' products, but for me staying out of jail is way more important.

There's nothing illegal about taking a look around. I did it once. It wasn't very exciting and Tor is a pain in the ass. If I need something illegal I'll buy it from a guy who knows a guy in meatspace.

Illegal is never good. I never will visit such a dark market/site simply because those people are not in my league.
After all, there is a reason why it's illegal...
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 04, 2016, 01:53:33 PM
black market, perhaps you mean the dark side of the internet market, I've never seen it, maybe you could find a way in google how to get into the dark side of the internet, but beware Sad
Activity: 756
January 04, 2016, 06:48:58 AM
Yeah, honestly the whole using bitcoins to buy drugs things is dying because of governments being able to easily trace these transactions and the people who are doing the transactions (or atleast the buying). Bitcoin is maturing in the sense that it's gaining popularity by a legit "store of value" or "internationally acceptable currency" rather than have its popularity by dark net markets that Silk Road... Whether that's a good thing or not.

There are other coins out there that can possibly fill this void with even better anonymity features, but I personally think the dark net markets for buying drugs and that kind of thing are dying in a sense. People don't feel quite safe anymore and are being hesitant on TOR, unless they know a lot about other security measures to take when browsing the dark net.

True. TOR is no longer secure, government is taking more and more steps in the darknet and it's beginning hard to surf on tor without getting caught by your government. People in need of incredible privacy are starting to learn how to access onion sites without tor and with less mainstream software!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
January 03, 2016, 07:08:29 PM
People like things that are forbidden, which is the reason dark market places are popular even by people who are not into illegal things.
But i agree with the sentiment of other people, we normal people, have nothing to do there.

Yeah, honestly the whole using bitcoins to buy drugs things is dying because of governments being able to easily trace these transactions and the people who are doing the transactions (or atleast the buying). Bitcoin is maturing in the sense that it's gaining popularity by a legit "store of value" or "internationally acceptable currency" rather than have its popularity by dark net markets that Silk Road... Whether that's a good thing or not.

There are other coins out there that can possibly fill this void with even better anonymity features, but I personally think the dark net markets for buying drugs and that kind of thing are dying in a sense. People don't feel quite safe anymore and are being hesitant on TOR, unless they know a lot about other security measures to take when browsing the dark net.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 03, 2016, 04:44:01 PM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 03, 2016, 04:26:46 AM
Its estimated that >50% of Tor nodes are run and operated by..... The (edit) CIA Alone. Yes everyone using Tor acts as a relay. But the US Govt has pretty deep pockets. Launching a few hundred thousand or even say a million micro relays in data centers around the world is pretty simple for an agency with that budget. That figure doesnt account for other agencies and governments doing just the same.

Of course they only have so much man power, so big fish become the targets. But still, something to consider.

Strato

Does it mean the CIA has access to our data?
Activity: 672
December 31, 2015, 12:56:07 PM
People like things that are forbidden, which is the reason dark market places are popular even by people who are not into illegal things.
But i agree with the sentiment of other people, we normal people, have nothing to do there.

I've visited a  dark marketplace once. The things you see there are very intriging but like said above normal people have no use to go there.
Shady people do.
Activity: 616
December 27, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Activity: 224
December 26, 2015, 12:11:22 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
December 26, 2015, 01:03:51 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

There is nothing special to it.  They are actually some of the easiest scripts to install.  The only difference is that the server is also running TOR and is configured to allow for anonymous connections from TOR and TOR is configured to hand back the same hashed URL each time. 

Bear in mind that anyone could make this happen within an hour or less.  BUT.....that does not mean you will not get caught.  Anyone can learn to stand on a street corner and sell drugs within an hour.  But it takes more than that to not get caught.  Your server will have your billing information all over it, the original URL you registered may have your info all over the registration.  You will most likely use a home computer to admin the site.

Imagine buying someone illegal and then taking it to someone else.  You have the cover your ass from beginning to end and will still likely get caught.  Somewhere, at some point your name, location or some other small piece of information will be attached to you and your site that will lead them right back to you.  Take this thread for example, you have posted in public, on an account that is tied to you a desire to do this.  If you were to slip here and point someone in the direction of your new site, BAM....line of site and a line of breadcrumbs that goes right to your front door.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 12:54:57 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_harmfulness#/media/File:2011_Drug_Harms_Rankings.png

As long as they're not injecting meth, heroin or drinking alcohol I reckon drugs are ok. lol.
Activity: 462
December 25, 2015, 05:48:30 PM
well i dont think anyone will mention any illegal ones here
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
December 25, 2015, 12:12:42 AM
Why are people always interested in the illegal things?
Dark markets are not there for selling DVD's or clothing. It is for illegal stuff, which why it is dark in the first place.

So safe yourself time/money/jail time and avoid it.
Do you agree that the government should be able to tell you what you can and cannot put in your own body?
Darknet markets first came about so we can have some freedom is this so call free world.

Yes, we the people have a right to freedom, but those dark markets has nothing to do with freedom. Buying drugs, guns etc. has nothing to do with freedom, but only with profiting by illegal trade.

Exactly.

Those marketplaces are the home of criminals and thieves, normal people have no business being there. Apart from bitcoin (which scared a lot of people when it was found out, bitcoin was the main currency there), the market places in general are the home of policemen too.

I know a lot of "normal people" who like to smoke some weed.  Is it right that the local laws make a criminal out of people for wanting to smoke a natural plant that they are not allowed to grow at home anymore. 

There are far less darker places where you can buy that. The dark part applies on drugs, heavy narcotis etc.
How can you defend that?

In a free society I will defend anyones right to put whatever they want into "their" body so long as it isnt hurting anybody else. 
Activity: 778
December 24, 2015, 06:51:48 PM
Dark markets are not there for selling DVD's or clothing. It is for illegal stuff, which why it is dark in the first place.

Do you agree that the government should be able to tell you what you can and cannot put in your own body?
Darknet markets first came about so we can have some freedom is this so call free world.

Yes, we the people have a right to freedom, but those dark markets has nothing to do with freedom. Buying drugs, guns etc. has nothing to do with freedom, but only with profiting by illegal trade.

Exactly.

Those marketplaces are the home of criminals and thieves, normal people have no business being there. Apart from bitcoin (which scared a lot of people when it was found out, bitcoin was the main currency there), the market places in general are the home of policemen too.

I know a lot of "normal people" who like to smoke some weed.  Is it right that the local laws make a criminal out of people for wanting to smoke a natural plant that they are not allowed to grow at home anymore. 

There are far less darker places where you can buy that. The dark part applies on drugs, heavy narcotis etc.
How can you defend that?
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
December 22, 2015, 01:13:01 AM

Exactly.

Activity: 616
December 20, 2015, 04:03:08 PM

Exactly.

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
December 20, 2015, 03:57:30 PM
I am so anally retarded that I don't even know what Tor is.  I've heard of it but would not know what the fuck I'm doing.  Don't even want to know what goes on in the dark markets but the way people here describe it, it's like Dante's 7 rings of hell all wrapped up into one.does that sound about right?

Lol Tor is a great browser to become and stay anonymous while browsing sites. In a way it is like you have a VPN 24/7 connected. The best thing about tor though, is that it is free and also works like firefox (my favourite browser).

Its estimated that >50% of Tor nodes are run and operated by..... The (edit) CIA Alone. Yes everyone using Tor acts as a relay. But the US Govt has pretty deep pockets. Launching a few hundred thousand or even say a million micro relays in data centers around the world is pretty simple for an agency with that budget. That figure doesnt account for other agencies and governments doing just the same.

Of course they only have so much man power, so big fish become the targets. But still, something to consider.

Strato
Hi Strato! Answer on my PM please!
Pages:
Jump to: