Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 50. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 12:24:35 PM
Why are people always interested in the illegal things?
Dark markets are not there for selling DVD's or clothing. It is for illegal stuff, which why it is dark in the first place.

So safe yourself time/money/jail time and avoid it.

Personally I am lurking and browsing the darknet but I never done anything unlawful there. I also look for darknet marketplaces but not for buying nor selling illegal stuffs , but for educational & research purposes and also coz of curiousity. Its not bad being curious whats on the the dark net, just dont get involved with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2015, 11:41:50 AM
Dark markets are not there for selling DVD's or clothing. It is for illegal stuff, which why it is dark in the first place.

Do you agree that the government should be able to tell you what you can and cannot put in your own body?
Darknet markets first came about so we can have some freedom is this so call free world.

Yes, we the people have a right to freedom, but those dark markets has nothing to do with freedom. Buying drugs, guns etc. has nothing to do with freedom, but only with profiting by illegal trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 19, 2015, 05:41:35 PM

People are interested in illegalthings first because they don't know a lot about it and so it's exciting (same with btc lol) and because they more or less disagree with the law. When you disagree with a law I find it normal to do illegal things, you should respect your morale and your principles first, not the law.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
December 19, 2015, 06:04:04 PM

Do you agree that the government should be able to tell you what you can and cannot put in your own body?
Darknet markets first came about so we can have some freedom is this so call free world.
Activity: 182
Pollak
December 19, 2015, 05:23:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
https://www.bitcoin.com/
December 18, 2015, 06:29:13 PM
Activity: 420
December 18, 2015, 04:09:08 PM
Yes, i don't think TOR is safe these days. Allthough I use for personal reasons. Everyone has the right to browse the web anonymous.

No, I don't do any illegal stuff, but it is my right to do this.

Towards the dark market I have to say, don't go there.. I heard it is like meeting the people who will go to hell...
legendary
Activity: 1022
December 16, 2015, 12:42:20 PM
I am so anally retarded that I don't even know what Tor is.  I've heard of it but would not know what the fuck I'm doing.  Don't even want to know what goes on in the dark markets but the way people here describe it, it's like Dante's 7 rings of hell all wrapped up into one.does that sound about right?

Lol Tor is a great browser to become and stay anonymous while browsing sites. In a way it is like you have a VPN 24/7 connected. The best thing about tor though, is that it is free and also works like firefox (my favourite browser).

Its estimated that >50% of Tor nodes are run and operated by..... The (edit) CIA Alone. Yes everyone using Tor acts as a relay. But the US Govt has pretty deep pockets. Launching a few hundred thousand or even say a million micro relays in data centers around the world is pretty simple for an agency with that budget. That figure doesnt account for other agencies and governments doing just the same.

Of course they only have so much man power, so big fish become the targets. But still, something to consider.

Strato
December 16, 2015, 10:07:56 AM

There are some pretty ridiculous laws enforced around the world.  One could easily set up legal business to help others do illegal things from another jurisdiction.

True, but most of the time they would be accused of complicity, hard to help somebody do something illegal without being accused of that. Especially if you do it on the Darkweb, which is by itself a confession of malicious intent.
I may be wrong, but I think that anyone doing anything on the Darknet is considered guilty until proven innocent. Not saying it's normal or a good thing, but I think it's this way.

I think most would agree with you, but there is a lot of good that comes from the dark net.

Human rights activists use it to blog and communicate with journalists or blog for themselves safely informing the rest of the world what's happening behind the curtain.

It allows uncensored information to reach people living where their government has a national firewall.

Allows for whistleblowers to call out their business or country for unethical actions while remaining truly anonymous (safe)

Perfectly true. I'm against any kind of censorship and when you see what our pitiful governments and industries let us watch on television, I'm more than grateful that people still provide true information on the web.

The darkweb is full of illegal stuff, but you got to reconsider the notion of legal. In my country (I'm French) the state of emergency was declared and it is now legal to arrest anyone under suspicion of terrorism even without any proof.

Viva la democratie...
Activity: 189
Merit: 30
December 16, 2015, 09:59:00 AM

There are some pretty ridiculous laws enforced around the world.  One could easily set up legal business to help others do illegal things from another jurisdiction.

True, but most of the time they would be accused of complicity, hard to help somebody do something illegal without being accused of that. Especially if you do it on the Darkweb, which is by itself a confession of malicious intent.
I may be wrong, but I think that anyone doing anything on the Darknet is considered guilty until proven innocent. Not saying it's normal or a good thing, but I think it's this way.

I think most would agree with you, but there is a lot of good that comes from the dark net.

Human rights activists use it to blog and communicate with journalists or blog for themselves safely informing the rest of the world what's happening behind the curtain.

It allows uncensored information to reach people living where their government has a national firewall.

Allows for whistleblowers to call out their business or country for unethical actions while remaining truly anonymous (safe)
December 16, 2015, 09:00:25 AM

December 16, 2015, 08:43:53 AM
https://www.thecthulhu.com/setting-up-a-hidden-service-with-nginx/

Here is a very simple set up. If you don't plan on doing anything illegal right now then you could practice in a virtual machine.
Is it illegal just to have a onion site running in the first place? That would be a cool thing to try but I am scared to dabble in that stuff.

It's not illegal no, but why doing so?

The only use of Tor and the darknet in general is anonymity. If you don't sell anything illegal, why would you need such privacy? Moreover, the vast majority of people don't use Tor, so creating a legal commercial onion website... Well I don't see the point!

December 16, 2015, 06:45:33 AM
https://www.thecthulhu.com/setting-up-a-hidden-service-with-nginx/

Here is a very simple set up. If you don't plan on doing anything illegal right now then you could practice in a virtual machine.
Is it illegal just to have a onion site running in the first place? That would be a cool thing to try but I am scared to dabble in that stuff.

It's not illegal no, but why doing so?

The only use of Tor and the darknet in general is anonymity. If you don't sell anything illegal, why would you need such privacy? Moreover, the vast majority of people don't use Tor, so creating a legal commercial onion website... Well I don't see the point!
December 16, 2015, 06:37:57 AM
The dark net is uses by criminals and scammers. If you belong to one of those group you would feel home there. Else stay away from there.
Honestlpeople are getting robbed there.

Bitcoin is uses by criminals and scammers. If you belong to one of those group you would feel home with Bitcoin. Else stay away from Bitcoin.

Is what one might say who didn't understand bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 06:28:22 AM
The dark net is uses by criminals and scammers. If you belong to one of those group you would feel home there. Else stay away from there.

Not only by fraudsters and other criminals, it was also used by people who value their privacy online. TOR was made to protect everyone's privacy online, its just that criminal took the advantage of its anonymous nature to do illegal shits on the web. Also not honest people were being robbed there, its more like naive and innocent people were mostly the victims there.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2015, 06:08:39 AM
I never understand why people use dark market places.
Sure i do it intriges people but let's face it. If you don't conduct illegal business, why whould you even be part of such a thing.

Remember the police is also there, so it means something bad is going on...
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 08:28:08 PM
Here are some links to setting up a dark-web service
1) https://iicybersecurity.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/creating-a-dark-web-deep-web-website/
2) https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/03/27/onionshop-guide-how-to-set-up-a-hidden-service/

However your going to need to serious html, css, javascript, php, and sql knowledge. Especially since your looking to build a market specifically. Your going to want to do alot of research on infosec to be able to have a solid, secure website.

For the coding i recommend https://www.codecademy.com/‎  and for starting infosec i recommend https://www.cybrary.it/‎.

You've started on a long and daunting path, however, with patience and resilience it can be accomplished Smiley
Good luck
Activity: 280
December 13, 2015, 06:18:55 PM
Activity: 308
December 12, 2015, 06:29:12 PM
I suggest not to waste time on darkweb if you are not gonna buy anything , and there is always a possibility that the seller can be a police..
Activity: 462
December 12, 2015, 04:50:52 PM
I am so anally retarded that I don't even know what Tor is.  I've heard of it but would not know what the fuck I'm doing.  Don't even want to know what goes on in the dark markets but the way people here describe it, it's like Dante's 7 rings of hell all wrapped up into one.does that sound about right?

Lol Tor is a great browser to become and stay anonymous while browsing sites. In a way it is like you have a VPN 24/7 connected. The best thing about tor though, is that it is free and also works like firefox (my favourite browser).

I think he's talking about the contents on the dark net, not the Tor alone. Yes Tor browser is indeed good especially for anonimity but there's a lot of creepy and crazy shits on dark net.
Pages:
Jump to: