Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 53. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 30, 2015, 02:35:25 AM
https://www.thecthulhu.com/setting-up-a-hidden-service-with-nginx/

Here is a very simple set up. If you don't plan on doing anything illegal right now then you could practice in a virtual machine.
Is it illegal just to have a onion site running in the first place? That would be a cool thing to try but I am scared to dabble in that stuff.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 29, 2015, 07:00:48 PM

Here is a very simple set up. If you don't plan on doing anything illegal right now then you could practice in a virtual machine.
Neat guide. It is still pretty over my head.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 29, 2015, 07:23:23 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 28, 2015, 03:01:19 AM
I used to lurk before on the deep web out of curiosity and I also noticed that most black markets were kinda similar , probably they have similar scripts cuz I once saw a marketplace there selling scripts of ponzi, HYIP , marketplace, etc.
Activity: 689
Merit: 501
October 27, 2015, 05:49:55 PM
Allready search that way.. its like impossible to find an answer on my question  Tongue But i don't give up..!
For educational purposes only.
Search on google about "how to create a site in tor".
From my knowledge before tor: break a few servers, put the site on one of them. Do not connect directly to the web server, you must connect to multiple broken servers to get your trace lost. The last computer must not be your home computer, it must be an infected one, to not get the police knocking on your door. In this way the police will knock on someone else door, and ... they will find an infected computer  Smiley.
Activity: 4
October 27, 2015, 10:12:38 AM
Allready search that way.. its like impossible to find an answer on my question  Tongue But i don't give up..!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2015, 09:57:06 AM
Ok tanks, but i dont want to sell bad stuff.. i just want to use that system that they use. Hope someone can help me out.

You can search in duckgogo or other search portal in tor. There are forums in there and I am sure you will find some answer in that. I'd like to make some research for you but unfortunately my internet is painstakingly slow at the moment.
October 27, 2015, 09:27:53 AM
Ok tanks, but i dont want to sell bad stuff.. i just want to use that system that they use. Hope someone can help me out.
Activity: 689
Merit: 501
October 27, 2015, 09:22:39 AM
I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.
October 27, 2015, 09:15:56 AM
I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2015, 09:09:35 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

Just like how you set up a market online here in the clear web. Rhe only difference is that most markets in there are from illegal activities and they only allow bitcoin as a mode of payment for the anonimity purpose.
October 27, 2015, 09:07:30 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

Pages:
Jump to: