Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 4. (Read 15542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 13, 2016, 09:48:34 AM
This is the reality of these spammers of any coin they feel threatened by Dash/Whitecoin/Stealthcoin/ETH/List/IOTA "you name it"

Smooth is a pure pumper according to this thread from the start https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7529644 Read Johnarcher512's post wow!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unveiling-the-truth-over-the-major-monero-scam-755840

iCEBREAKER is Eduardo deCastro the hashfast scammer https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

TBTP_need_war another ego maniac with nothing but hot air talking about he's upcoming coin, only to come up with a name so far lol.

Reality is the only reason Monero won't develop a GUI wallet is because if they do people will know their scam coin have nothing else next because there is no developers only spammers. They can't code crap here no wonder they are hating on Evan because of he's innovations and coding skills.

The moment when someone equates "coding skills" and "developing" to a GUI wallet....and only that...That shows that the person writing that comment likely has an incomplete understanding of what development (within software consists of).

I've looked at the monero source and for as much of it I have reviewed myself, I don't see much problems aside from (lack of GUI, but its already in the pipeline being worked on) and clean documentation (100%) of the code.

It is a completely new code base so I can understand things not being perfect. But as far as the technical details of how monero works...it appears to be spot on. The developers are very open and level-headed.

So can we please stop this mentality that "NO GUI" = "NO DEVELOPMENT"?

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 13, 2016, 09:20:01 AM

...Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument.... My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

What are you going to repost ? A commentary on why X11 is not secure due to too many algos ?

Look forward to it   Grin

I'd like to know how a centralized currency that doesn't employ end-to-end privacy plans on being digital cash? Or is that to straight forward of a question?

My guess is you'll post some pseudo-economic babble about the nature of money that misses the cypherpunk design initiative of being antifragile enough to disrupt the fiat/legacy system--so far every problem dash has is met with more centralization accompanied by decentralized/satoshi's-dream/techno-babble spiel and half-truths. I think the real problem with dash is that no one in dash (from the developers to cheer-leaders to the shills) knows how to build a crypto-system strong enough to even attempt disrupting the current system, so they do the next best thing, which is latch onto the latest buzzword tech and follow the market while pretending (in the smallest rhetorical way possible) to be beholden to the cypherpunk dream of a true disruptive currency built by and for the people--having centralization pushed down your throat while simultaneously raising the banner of "In Satoshi We Trust". In a word: POSERS.

And for the dashtard peanut gallery, I have a job, so I'm hardly stumped by Tok's rambling and empty chit-chat, just busy Tuesdays-Saturdays with things other than correcting your false assertions and shitcoin logic. But I'll do my best to keep up with the endless BS you can churn out with minimal mental effort.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 13, 2016, 05:27:34 AM
I was content to let this thread die...Thanks for bumping my article, dudes! 17 pages strong.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
April 13, 2016, 04:58:21 AM

...Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument.... My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your desperate assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

What are you going to repost ? A commentary on why X11 is not secure due to too many algos ?

Too professional for them Toknormal lol
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
April 13, 2016, 04:48:22 AM

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

legendary
April 13, 2016, 04:18:08 AM

#anything-I-can-think-of

It's a shame the "hashtag offensive" can't substitute for a proper understanding of monetary mechanics and terms such as "fungibility". You might have been saved from stumbling unconsciously into pump & dump assets such as this  Wink

(Restored the wink for you since you were missing it).

You can respond to the criticisms that prompted your vacuous reply at any time. Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument that dash can overcome its second rate privacy and centralization to achieve its promise of a decentralized cash?

My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money.
legendary
April 13, 2016, 04:12:05 AM

#anything-I-can-think-of

It's a shame the "hashtag offensive" can't substitute for a proper understanding of monetary mechanics and terms such as "fungibility". You might have been saved from stumbling unconsciously into pump & dump assets such as this  Wink

(Restored the wink for you since you were missing it).
legendary
April 13, 2016, 03:39:02 AM

I think generalize just confused his ups and downs.

I think you confused today for tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that. I guess Evan isn't the only one in dash who doesn't think about  tomorrow.

#SEC #FINCEN #CENTRILIZATION #FUNGIBILITY

But thanks for acknowledging my valid technical points with a flippant contentless comment--though I think you forgot the  Wink that you usually include as a reminder of how airy and pointless you are being.
legendary
April 13, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

I think generalize just confused his ups and downs.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 03:21:30 AM
This is the reality of these spammers of any coin they feel threatened by Dash/Whitecoin/Stealthcoin/ETH/List/IOTA "you name it"

Smooth is a pure pumper according to this thread from the start https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7529644 Read Johnarcher512's post wow!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unveiling-the-truth-over-the-major-monero-scam-755840

iCEBREAKER is Eduardo deCastro the hashfast scammer https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

TBTP_need_war another ego maniac with nothing but hot air talking about he's upcoming coin, only to come up with a name so far lol.

Reality is the only reason Monero won't develop a GUI wallet is because if they do people will know their scam coin have nothing else next because there is no developers only spammers. They can't code crap here no wonder they are hating on Evan because of he's innovations and coding skills.

Does this have anything to do with Dash?

Oh BTW, who is "Johnarcher512", Newbie, with 4 posts ever, all four of which are attacks on Monero, and the first of which was a response to a comment about DRK? Is that you Days?

Days, please clear something up for me please, so I can figure out whether you are a Dash scammer and pumper or not? Do you think Dash is the Future Internet of Money?
What if I was a normal dude who happened to be interested in alt coins early this year 2016, took all my btc's I had and put them on several alternative coins including Monero/Dash/ETH after knowing each ones problems yes the crippled thing too & the instamine too & that ETH is not really a coin.

Just to realize monero spamming the same thing I read over & over again + creating non stop threads about how bad is dash and ETH, + trash talking every thread about these two coins with same things including their respective Ann threads?

You guys always talk about how bad are others and how the technology they invented is worthless but never talk about what you invent because let's be honest who cares about a GUI wallet right?
I then realized it wasn't that you can't program it but instead "I believe" purposely postponed releasing it because you guys have nothing else to talk about but speculations. Monero will have the same problem 100k sell walls popping up because too many bagholder's realizing it. If I would invest in your coin I'd do it only because I'd ride with you guys from .001 possibly lower this time to high .002' early .003' that's it.
legendary
April 13, 2016, 02:58:40 AM

Dash has actually one of the best prospects of all coins. (And I've been in and out of most of them).

It's nothing to do with the bitcointalk-petty politic of instamines, bid stacks and twitter soundbites. It simply has monetary properties that are powerful and compelling along with a highly pro-active development roadmap that's got its eyes open.

Longevity and survival are the name of the game !

The longer you can keep going with a respectable marketcap, community engagement and resilient development the more consolidated you get as an electronic asset. Simple as.

Dash lacks the fungibility to be considered as cash

simple as that

(it may take you and the others in the dash community to catch up to the rest of us on that technical fact, but I'm sure as coins move up the marketcap board as dash moves down, you will eventually figure it out. But keep on thinking your slow groove down the ripple 2.0 path will get you some half-evolved version of cash. Some of us already figured out the start was everything, but it should be entertaining to see a bunch of loud purveyors of technobabble talk out both sides of their mouth as everyone else figures out the obvious: dash is centralized and isn't built to survive as cash, but a continuingly centralized processor of whatever current fad and buzz-speak Evan can cram down his cult of merry marketer's throats. )
legendary
April 13, 2016, 02:18:48 AM

Dash has actually one of the best prospects of all coins. (And I've been in and out of most of them).

It's nothing to do with the bitcointalk-petty politic of instamines, bid stacks and twitter soundbites. It simply has monetary properties that are powerful and compelling along with a highly pro-active development roadmap that's got its eyes open.

Longevity and survival are the name of the game !

The longer you can keep going with a respectable marketcap, community engagement and resilient development the more consolidated you get as an electronic asset. Simple as.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
April 13, 2016, 02:01:53 AM

Does this have anything to do with Dash?

Oh BTW, who is "Johnarcher512", Newbie, with 4 posts ever, all four of which are attacks on Monero, and the first of which was a response to a comment about DRK? Is that you Days?

Days, please clear something up for me please, so I can figure out whether you are a Dash scammer and pumper or not? Do you think Dash is the Future Internet of Money?
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 12, 2016, 11:59:05 PM
{argumentum ad hominem}

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070519155250AAgk18U

"Do you believe that Duffentology would not have such a bad rap if they did not have such loud verbal assaults on anyone who raises any type of criticism?"

Best Answer:  Oh no no no, Duffentology would still be horrible. I mean, it would be a fair measure better without the "Fair Game" policy, but it would still be a destructive, scamming, greedy, brainwashing cult. Check out the rest of Duffentology's sordid past and misdeeds:

Instamine

Emission cut

Bad crypto

Broken CoinJoin

Broken GreenAddress

Snake oil marketing

Masternode HYIP

Centralized DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC.

Bus Factor = 1
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 11:27:35 PM

legendary
April 12, 2016, 10:29:12 PM
The order book is thin because there isn't much liquidity in either direction. You are comparing DASH to an extremely speculative coin with no official GUI client, where most all coins are sitting on an exchange ready to sell at a moments notice.

Compare it with other coins then, even some not-so-healthy ones like Peercoin. PPC has 1/5 the market cap but a very comparable bid side (so 5x ratio). And that's interesting because PPC has PoS rewards so there is an actual incentive to not keep coins on exchanges (though this doesn't really matter to bid side which is funded with BTC, USD, etc.). Still there is far better liquidity than Dash, relatively speaking.

Litecoin is probably comparable to the healthier non-r0ach-motel coins, but I couldn't get numbers because Poloniex (largest LTC/BTC pair) is down.

The r0ach motel effect is present in many coins to a degree, but Dash is much worse. It is on its way to becoming another Nxt, which by the way is another coin with a terrible initial distribution that made a lot of bogus claims about redistribution and was also promoted on the basis of allegedly amazing ongoing development. It didn't matter because for a cryptocurrency to succeed requires a lot of things, including a decent good and consistently transparent distribution process and lack of any significant privileged parties that destroy the adoption incentive.

Just look at the last few months. DASH and XMR had a VERY similar run up, yet when it became time to take profits, only XMR crashed

That is exactly what you expect in a r0ach motel coin. Thank you for helping to make my case. There is no selling because the concentrated holders have nowhere to go. It would be futile to try to get out, since it would just crash the price. Dashholders check in but they never check out.

Also, check the DASH/XMR ratio. Still close to the low end of its trading range. So what you describe isn't really what happened.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 10:16:57 PM
As for your other point, there are plenty of people who see XMR as a scam that hold no direct competing alt coin. Is that proof that XMR is a fraud or is going to fail long term? Nope.

Of course not. You evaluate their statement on the merits. Attacking those statements based on an alleged competing interest is a clear scam tactic, which of course is why you see Dash supporters doing it often.

A coin promoted in that manner is not going to be any sort of "internet of money". As if we needed another reason to add to the 37 already obvious ones.

Not going to address the other part of my comment? What about my previous reply to you?
legendary
April 12, 2016, 10:13:03 PM
As for your other point, there are plenty of people who see XMR as a scam that hold no direct competing alt coin. Is that proof that XMR is a fraud or is going to fail long term? Nope.

Of course not. You evaluate their statement on the merits. Attacking those statements based on an alleged competing interest is a clear scam tactic, which of course is why you see Dash supporters doing it often.

A coin promoted in that manner is not going to be any sort of "internet of money". As if we needed another reason to add to the 37 already obvious ones.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 10:04:32 PM
Maybe best put Anonymint back in the sock draw

Believe me, I have zero control over that guy, or less than that if such a thing is possible. He's as irritating to me and other Monero supporters at times as he is to you, but that doesn't change the fact that his insights and opinions, especially the technical ones, are usually correct.

He's one good example (of many) why Dash is not going to be the internet of money nor much of anything else. Here's a guy who owns no competing coins at all (other than a bit of Bitcoin) and still recognizes Dash's second rate technology and deceptive and misleading launch, distribution, and promotional tactics.

You're fooling yourself if you think that only people with competing interest will look at Dash and see that nearly every aspect of it is a steaming pile of shit.

Question: Why does Dash have half the bid order book compared to other coins with one quarter of its alleged market cap (i.e. relative difference of 8x)?

Answer: r0ach motel coin effect

Question: Why is Dash doomed to stagnate and fail long before achieving any status as an "Internet of Money"

Answer: adoption incentives destroyed by the instamine

Oh, that's right. There's another guy (r0ach) who doesn't own directly competing coins afaik and criticizes most or all of them. He also recognizes that Dash is a steaming pile of shit.

The order book is thin because there isn't much liquidity in either direction. You are comparing DASH to an extremely speculative coin with no official GUI client, where most all coins are sitting on an exchange ready to sell at a moments notice.

Just look at the last few months. DASH and XMR had a VERY similar run up, yet when it became time to take profits, only XMR crashed. That shows XMR is nothing but a "me too" pump and dump coin. I'm not complaining though, I've made plenty of money off of your scummy marketing tactics. Pump and dumps are fun, and XMR does a good job at it.

TLDR; Try harder.

legendary
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 12, 2016, 09:59:51 PM
Maybe best put Anonymint back in the sock draw

Believe me, I have zero control over that guy, or less than that if such a thing is possible. He's as irritating to me and other Monero supporters at times as he is to you, but that doesn't change the fact that his insights and opinions, especially the technical ones, are usually correct.

He's one good example (of many) why Dash is not going to be the internet of money nor much of anything else. Here's a guy who owns no competing coins at all (other than a bit of Bitcoin) and still recognizes Dash's second rate technology and deceptive and misleading launch, distribution, and promotional tactics.

You're fooling yourself if you think that only people with competing interest will look at Dash and see that nearly every aspect of it is a steaming pile of shit.

Question: Why does Dash have half the bid order book compared to other coins with one quarter of its alleged market cap (i.e. relative difference of 8x)?

Answer: r0ach motel coin effect

Question: Why is Dash doomed to stagnate and fail long before achieving any status as an "Internet of Money"

Answer: adoption incentives destroyed by the instamine

Oh, that's right. There's another guy (r0ach) who doesn't own directly competing coins afaik and criticizes most or all of them. He also recognizes that Dash is a steaming pile of shit.

Fascinating scientific analysis. I'm rapt....
Pages:
Jump to: