Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 10. (Read 15542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 10, 2016, 03:29:45 PM
As soon as you answer my questions: How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Can you answer my question? How many miners were there at the first 24 hours? Because if there with Dash were 1000 miners, that is a pretty good distribution if you ask me. With BTC we know, Satoshi and maybe Hall. What about XMR with intentional cripled miner at the beginning for everybody besides scammy devs and their friends/insiders?

Lol, because one person can't be using multiple miners  Roll Eyes

So I'll ask again....

How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? ___ <-- a number goes here

How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? ___<-- a number goes here

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours? ____________________ <-- a number goes here
Activity: 615
Merit: 501
April 10, 2016, 03:27:22 PM
As soon as you answer my questions: How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Can you answer my question? How many miners were there at the first 24 hours? Because if there with Dash were 1000 miners, that is a pretty good distribution if you ask me. With BTC we know, Satoshi and maybe Hall. What about XMR with intentional cripled miner at the beginning for everybody besides scammy devs and their friends/insiders?

Edit: can someone quote this fella? I want to check if he can answer?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 10, 2016, 03:22:03 PM
Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistencescammer lead Dash Dalmation Deathstar Nation well by example

Correct.
Fascinating.

I thought he ignored you, so that he could quote himself as he goes without being disturbed.
This guy is an Addict.
Yeah, I even tell them they're helping me with thread bumps and they still continue... It's an interesting social case study.
Activity: 615
Merit: 501
April 10, 2016, 03:18:37 PM
Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistencescammer lead Dash Dalmation Deathstar Nation well by example

Correct.
Fascinating.

I thought he ignored you, so that he could quote himself as he goes without being disturbed.
This guy is an Addict.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

Correct.
Fascinating.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 10, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

Correct.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:56:30 PM
The facts of the instamine continue to be brought forward and for that we thank you. It's a reminder that nothing is perfect. Evan displayed a youthful exuberance in launching his coin, coupled with lack of experience caused some mistakes to be made. Evan is a wonderful person, and all of the school-boy bullying is not going to introduce evidence of bad intent.

Evan Duffield's qualities of enthusiasm, brilliance, and persistence lead Dash Nation well by example, and by the innovations he discovers. Dash is the powerhouse crypto it is today because of him and other professional Dash team members.

This is the team that works on the Internet Of Money, and we're just getting started.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:56:17 PM
can you please leave penises out of this discussion generalizethis .. thank you.

It's like these questions are lepers or something--given the dash community's hands-off approach to addressing them. I promise the answer won't kill you, just force you see by your own hand why the question asked in the title is a big ol' NO.

you do know i already answerred your post here .. right ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14489672
anyways, i know how you like to stay in the past but lets try to move forward for a change....

just as a reminder, in case you forgot --> Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?

LOL. Apparently you think a spin article answers what only numbers can answer:

How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours? ___ <-- a number goes here

How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? ___<-- a number goes here

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours? ____________________ <-- a number goes here

Reminder, a coin can't erase its past to become the future of money.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
April 10, 2016, 02:55:29 PM
oh dear, i dont think certain people are ready to move forward  Undecided

Another clown, qwizzie, has been put on Ignore.

oh darn, i had so many questions to ask you... to be honest mostly about your initials but still.
April 10, 2016, 02:53:21 PM
oh dear, i dont think certain people are ready to move forward  Undecided

Another clown, qwizzie, has been put on Ignore.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:49:04 PM
anyways, i know how you like to stay in the past but lets try to move forward for a change....

oh dear, i dont think certain people are ready to move forward  Undecided
April 10, 2016, 02:45:56 PM
you do know i already answerred your post here .. right ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14489672

And you lied:

(BTC, DASH, XMR and most likely a lot more cryptocurrencies out there)
fall under that "instamine" category.

Fucking liars.

Additionally BTC and XMR don't have a masternode scam to print DRK to hand to insiders who use their instamine to stake masternodes. It doesn't cost anything ongoing to have masternode. It is print-money-out-of-thin-air scam.

You Dash fuckers will never stop lying.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:44:13 PM
can you please leave penises out of this discussion generalizethis .. thank you.

It's like these questions are lepers or something--given the dash community's hands-off approach to addressing them. I promise the answer won't kill you, just force you see by your own hand why the question asked in the title is a big ol' NO.

legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:39:14 PM

legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:24:32 PM
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:22:33 PM
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
The top 100 Dash addresses share only 17.87% of the current total Dash in existence.

This is less than any of the major coins:  
Less than Bitcoin 19.4%
Less than Litecoin 49.05%  
Less than Dogecoin 52.52%
Less than Peercoin 60.91%
Less than Namecoin 71.81%

In fact less than any of the main coins listed on the independent site https://bitinfocharts.com/

So anyone wailing about the so-called instamine or unfairness in distribution is just trash-talking and can be safely ignored.  Dash is very nicely distributed thank you very much.  

It is, but Monero shills will keep saying things up including their developer Smooth because well if I can't compete with Evan in coding nor my 30+ developer colleagues why not start a thread about the same issue over and over again with 10 different threads each month!

Reality is you have a hashfast scammer "iCEBREAKER", along with Smooth who is a very low developer btw, & the clown who keeps telling everyone how genius he is for about two years yet we did not see the coin he keeps telling us about not even a white paper TBTP_need_war.

Evan is pissing them off with he's success and I am LOVING IT

It's like you wrote the Shitcoiner's Guide to Shitcoin Logic

The Shitcoiner's Guide to Shitcoin Logic

This is a handy guide for those who are sick and tired of technical arguments. Don't be the victim of technowizardry and logic, don't let the cryptocurrency world be ruled by math, fuck math! Math is for eggheads and dorks and no future is going to be dictated by protocols. Cryptocurrency is easy and a good marketing plan and these helpful techniques will be all you'll need to put nerds on standby and rocket your shitcoin to the moon and beyond.

#1. No matter how dire the warning from those technobabling nerds sound, they can be easily refuted with one word--JEALOUSY. Say it often and say it proud and don't let their theoretical arguments get in the way of you and your rightful shitcoin future. If they tell you the algowhateverthingy is broken, say "These blankcoin motherfuckers have been saying that for months and look, our coin is still alive and stronger than ever! They're just jealous that (our coin is ahead of them on coinmarketcap.com) or (our coin has twice the innovation as that has-been and every day we're eating into their market cap)." If you can work SCARED and JEALOUS into the same post, all the better.

#2. THAT"S JUST LIKE YOUR OPINION MAN. This a technology built around theoretical math, and you don't have to know much about theoretical math to know that these eggheads are always arguing about who's right. But lucky for you and your shitcoin is that you don't have understand therorhetical math to pull the OPINION card. Just keep saying it and no one will notice that you aren't actually arguing math, game theory, economics, or any other nerdisms. Just keep on saying it's just their opinion, because there are more people with no therorhetical understanding than there are that do--and you just need their money to launch your shitcoin into the stratosphere (or whatever crap is between us and the moon).

#3. FUD. If 1 and 2 aren't doing the trick just keep repeating FUD (while simultaneously slipping in every possible negative you can about them or whatever coin they endorse). Politicians call this mudslinging, but we'll call it FUDslingin'.

#4. "They're attacking us therefore...." Use this in conjunction with a Ghandi quotation, JEALOUSY, and FEAR for a powerful trifecta of shitcoinery. Ghandi may have been shot and India may have been split into India/Pakistan and their cause may have been helped by the English fighting wars in Europe and Asia, but who cares? No one investing in your shitcoin is worrying about the subtleties of history--you just need a slogan and an authority figure to back up your bumper sticker logic.

#5. If all else fails, TROLL! Make fun of their mom, their dad, their girlfriend, their lack of a mom, dad, or girlfriend. Say they're poor, say they're rich, say they have a small penis, a big penis, multiple penises of varying size--whatever, anything to get the subject off a technological footing. People buy on emotion and abusing people's emotions is shitcoinery 101.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:10:22 PM
How can money be siphoned off?  Miner fees?

Are you seriously admitting you are blind?

1. Selling the ICO/pre/instamine to you.

2. Using control of a significant portion of the coin supply (and thus perhaps 90+% of the exchange volume float) to buy coins from themselves, set fake bid/ask walls, and otherwise manipulate you into buying high and selling back to them low. Repeat & rinse.

3. Having some "governance" scheme wherein some staked nodes (e.g. Dash masternodes and Bitshares' DPOS delegates) pay out some of the created-out-of-thin-air coins for each block and pay them to the owners of these staked nodes, which are disproportionately those who control the coin supply from #2. And even paying some of these coins to the lead developers via "voted on projects" (and remembering who controls the staked nodes and thus who controls the votes).
You truly have a dizzying intellect. The rumours are true! That's quite a fine piece of storytelling right there. Please elaborate, preferably with something that you didn't just pick out of thin air and decide to share with the Internet.

The truth and facts are that Dash Masternodes are decentralized (spoiler alert: my grandmother runs one  Grin) and are a brilliant idea to perform Dash's myriad of current and future open-sourced services. They are a way for the largest stakeholders to have a say in the direction Dash takes, without ceding influence to well-heeled outside entities. Masternodes are a key part in the way Dash is creating Satoshi's vision of a true digital cash.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 02:04:50 PM
The top 100 Dash addresses share only 17.87% of the current total Dash in existence.

This is less than any of the major coins:  
Less than Bitcoin 19.4%
Less than Litecoin 49.05%  
Less than Dogecoin 52.52%
Less than Peercoin 60.91%
Less than Namecoin 71.81%

In fact less than any of the main coins listed on the independent site https://bitinfocharts.com/

So anyone wailing about the so-called instamine or unfairness in distribution is just trash-talking and can be safely ignored.  Dash is very nicely distributed thank you very much.  

It is, but Monero shills will keep saying things up including their developer Smooth because well if I can't compete with Evan in coding nor my 30+ developer colleagues why not start a thread about the same issue over and over again with 10 different threads each month!

Reality is you have a hashfast scammer "iCEBREAKER", along with Smooth who is a very low developer btw, & the clown who keeps telling everyone how genius he is for about two years yet we did not see the coin he keeps telling us about not even a white paper TBTP_need_war.

Evan is pissing them off with he's success and I am LOVING IT
April 10, 2016, 01:32:54 PM
How can money be siphoned off?  Miner fees?

Are you seriously admitting you are blind?

1. Selling the ICO/pre/instamine to you.

2. Using control of a significant portion of the coin supply (and thus perhaps 90+% of the exchange volume float) to buy coins from themselves, set fake bid/ask walls, and otherwise manipulate you into buying high and selling back to them low. Repeat & rinse.

3. Having some "governance" scheme wherein some staked nodes (e.g. Dash masternodes and Bitshares' DPOS delegates) pay out some of the created-out-of-thin-air coins for each block and pay them to the owners of these staked nodes, which are disproportionately those who control the coin supply from #2. And even paying some of these coins to the lead developers via "voted on projects" (and remembering who controls the staked nodes and thus who controls the votes).
Pages:
Jump to: