Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade? - page 2. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
A day trader is two things, a hunter of volatility and a manager of risk. The act of day trading is simply buying shares of a stock with the intention of selling those shares for a profit within minutes or hours. In order to profit in such a short window of time day traders will typically look for volatile stocks. This often means trading shares of companies that have just released news, reported earnings, or have another fundamental catalyst that is resulting in above average retail interest. The type of stocks a day trader will focus on are typically much different from what a long term investor would look for. Day traders acknowledge the high levels of risk associated with trading volatile markets and they mitigate those risks by holding positions for very short periods of time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:54:17 AM
Sure. Why not friend? From crypto at the moment day trading is the only one way that you can make profit I think. Stay away from all kinds of long term investment even a good ICO project can be so risky now. You can easily make profit 1% to 3% daily from day trading. Just careful about pick up the right time for buy or sell. Generally every 10 hours there is a big movement can happen. Besides every hour you can see price change.   
Day trading is not the only way you can make profit bro; you can as well make profit with short term or even long term trading, depending on the level of risk you are willing to take personally. Normally, day trading is more risky when it comes to trading and also can be very profitable for someone who knows what they are doing.

However, the same way you can experience the profit is the same way you can easily experience loss from day trading if care is not taken, so it requires extra carefulness and great experience to pull through.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
I would suggest to avoid day trading especially to beginners.
Day trading good earning platform but beginners are impossible to earn profit. So don't think day trading is a worst place in this scenario. All the experts are earn good profit in this industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 21, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
I prefer when prices are stable for daily trading. because it is easier to determine the point of buying and selling. when prices are unstable, in my opinion there are too many traps. if not skilled choose the price. then the loss will always be obtained. the more volatile the crypto price, the greater
for risk, but also greater for profit.

When the market moves more stable, then our view will be easier to focus on a point or target that we have set. But actually under any circumstances trading can still be done only the amount of income is different.

For those who are beginners it's not recommended to trade day, because Day Trade will feel complicated except if he understands the way it works.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
For me day trade is good now if you want monthly profit and I heard that there are some pump and dump groups that pump the token then suddenly dumped when they hit the target price, I'm belong one of the great group like this and I gained profit every week by participating on their program.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
Day traders risk a lot now - the market situation changes so fast that you can be simply not in time to complete the operation you start. It will be better if you hold your crypto.
That's the whole point of day trading. Take advantage of the market when the price changes instantly. If you chose a coin that moves sideways within the day, most likely you will not earn a lot from that, so you chose the one that is active and  and has high volume so you can take advantage of the price surges. Once it reaches your target, Sell.
Do not be greedy in determining the sales target, as long as it is profit, make it a habit to be satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you are absolutely sure.
Activity: 177
September 21, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
Day trading is quite risky, however if you have the knowledge you will succeed and earn a profit, your foremost analysis is right, however this I do not dare because they are quite risky.

I would add that day trading is crazy:) especially in cryptos. It is better to stick to higher timeframes.

Yep, mate, you are right. Daily at least as minimum
Activity: 177
September 21, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
Day trade suits you if you have experience and all are good, or long term hold is also very good.

Yeah it is right that day trading is not easy and like stock exchange. There people do day trading and the prices chances every moment. The same Is not here in crypto because there is only currencies and nothing more, but a good trader always set in front of his laptop and observes the market carefully and finds a chance to get coins only low price and sell them on high price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 20, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Day trading helps you to stay up-to-date with your life and work, things are going well - no distractions. Many people think that you do not have to sit all day in front of the computer screen to make money from this market. The fact that not looking at the computer is also helpful to you, you can easily avoid the situation too much.

I agree that you do not have to sit all day in front of the computer, you can make use of automated orders, just place sell orders that are above the current price and buy orders that are below, with the volatility there are high chances that both get filled in a reasonable timeframe and bought low and sold high. It's not as easy as it sounds but you don't need to be glued to your computer either.
Day trading is only for those who are full time in here. Trading is really time consuming especially when you are really into it, its like a profession you have learned from experiences. On the other hand, day trading is more regretful than long term holding/trading because of our so called price movement and market's volatility content. Isn't it easy as you can lose all you have in just short period of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
I prefer when prices are stable for daily trading. because it is easier to determine the point of buying and selling. when prices are unstable, in my opinion there are too many traps. if not skilled choose the price. then the loss will always be obtained. the more volatile the crypto price, the greater
for risk, but also greater for profit.
Activity: 157
September 20, 2018, 07:39:59 AM
Day trading is quite risky, however if you have the knowledge you will succeed and earn a profit, your foremost analysis is right, however this I do not dare because they are quite risky.

I would add that day trading is crazy:) especially in cryptos. It is better to stick to higher timeframes.
Activity: 67
September 20, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
Daily trading or long-term trading depends on the psychology and patience of the trader.
IMHO, in the crypto market, dally trade may not be the best option.
I prefer long-term.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 12:04:46 AM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?

Day trading is profitable for people who wants to focus on the market, in this way they can earn more profit by just trading daily and monitoring different market charts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 18, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
you can't trade with stable market and so far the whole cryptocurrency market VOLATILE  that means  unstable so basically most of trading strategy like day trading is very good way to earn profit but not maximizing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Day trading is basically the process of getting in and out of positions within a short period of time to take advantage of irregularities in price and momentum. The most important aspect of a prosperous day trading environment is volatility and liquidity. Without volatility and liquidity, day traders would not be able to get in and out of transactions and would not be able to capitalize on their expertise.
Yeah day trading is for those who what to earn money in short period of time but it is also a fact that day trading is not easy and needs lots of experience and skills and trading tactics. Right decisions on the right time is the especially of good and successful trader. There is no chance of fault otherwise you will lose your money. Day trading is very risky but risky things are profit givers.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
September 17, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
Day trading is only suitable with technical analysing. If you are a newbie in trading then daily movements probably result with loss for you. As a cyrpto-coin enthousiast, it's better to look for mid-term and long-term trading patterns; investing in a future coin and wait for it's future prices.
Activity: 15
September 17, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
It depends on your style. Day trading, as well as middle-term and long-term trading patterns, is cool if you know how to do it. Now the market is volatile and going down but it’s nothing for day traders. Various altcoins may change price rapidly during the day, so it’s really possible to benefit from the day trading. Just think about the risks first because they are significantly higher during a short-term process. Be ready for losses and try to diversify your portfolio. Also, consider combining day trades with long-term ones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 11:28:30 PM
Day trading is basically the process of getting in and out of positions within a short period of time to take advantage of irregularities in price and momentum. The most important aspect of a prosperous day trading environment is volatility and liquidity. Without volatility and liquidity, day traders would not be able to get in and out of transactions and would not be able to capitalize on their expertise.
Pages:
Jump to: