Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 15. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think that at this point you should only trade the few days just to trade the BTC / USDT pair. You can see that junk in recent days is constantly fluctuating, the price of bitcoin increased sharply but the price of altcoin is detained, the capital city does not increase, this shows that the capital from altcoin are plummeting on bitcoin. So it is very dangerous if you trade altcoin at this point.
Its difficult to earn $50 dollars a day because prices is so volatile in just a minutes but as long as you already mastered and learned the things it is possible to gain quick profit .We all know its too risky to involve on crypto at this point please be aware of possible may happen.
I don’t think so that in day trading, there is any such possible way which can then help you in making some fixed amount of earning and that too on daily or weekly basis. It is because of the reason that the crypto market is highly volatile and that the market value of the crypto coins keeps going up and down most of time. you can get some good profit but you can never get some fix profit.
And this is what makes this market beautiful. A person can make more profits than he the target has set. Due to this volatility, a person can make profit in dips too. Moreover. It should really not a concern what amount of profit is being earned as far as profits are being earned. Besides, this method can keep a person away from earning more as he will sell out his coin whenever that amount of profit could be made.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
Yes, day trading for quick profit but it is risky.but if you have good technical skills; I am sure that you can easily grow your profit.bitcoin market is best for making profits. but its price Sudden increase and sudden drops.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 08, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
I hope you don't think that there aren't traders doing this exact thing every single trading day. Main secret is taking your profit when you have it and capitalizing on it correctly to earn as much money as you need.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
May 08, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think that at this point you should only trade the few days just to trade the BTC / USDT pair. You can see that junk in recent days is constantly fluctuating, the price of bitcoin increased sharply but the price of altcoin is detained, the capital city does not increase, this shows that the capital from altcoin are plummeting on bitcoin. So it is very dangerous if you trade altcoin at this point.
Its difficult to earn $50 dollars a day because prices is so volatile in just a minutes but as long as you already mastered and learned the things it is possible to gain quick profit .We all know its too risky to involve on crypto at this point please be aware of possible may happen.
I don’t think so that in day trading, there is any such possible way which can then help you in making some fixed amount of earning and that too on daily or weekly basis. It is because of the reason that the crypto market is highly volatile and that the market value of the crypto coins keeps going up and down most of time. you can get some good profit but you can never get some fix profit.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 02:14:27 AM
It is not possible to earn fixed profit in trading because we all know that cryptocurrencies are too volatile. Day trading is risky job, but if you have good technical skills; I am sure that you can easily grow your profit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 08, 2018, 01:57:04 AM
It is always good to see the brighter side of things, and it is also good to take into consideration the other outcome. Making a quick profit through day trading would be possible when you have a working strategy to make such earnings, otherwise, you can be said to have a quick loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.

Basically when people come in a new market, they don’t know about it. Now, the psychology of a human is he thinks he had enough knowledge of a thing in which he is going to dive in. while on the reality figures, this is just opposite. We have to learn more about something and only then get in there. Because when we don’t know how can we be making big profits? So learn first and that will be saving you from losses and getting closer to quick profits.
Activity: 588
May 07, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Day trading is a quick profit,you just have to monitor patiently the price of your token.This is a very good idea for us because we can make our money to multiply 10 times or more.As a first timer in trading Im happy already if a have that kind of savings because l can have the assurance to have my kids future.Trading drives me to meet the needs of my kids and to be stable for their future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
Day trading is profitable but it is risky. Before you try day trading, you should have a lot of techniques and strategies for you to easily make profit even it is risky. We can easily overcome the problem if we have knowledge about what we are doing.
Right that day trading is good but not for everyone, a lot of people have won a lot of money and become millionaires through it but some has suffered lose too, so I choose long term trading, but those who like day trading should have good knowledge about it. And they should know about right time for trading, so it’s good to earn faster but along with risk, while long time trading is bigger in profit as compare to day trading.
Yes that is right that day trading is not good for everyone, it is only good for those people who have good experience in day trading, those people who have spent a lot of time in day trading they have chances to make money from it, but for those people who do not have any experience in day trading then it is too much risky for them.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 07, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
Spreading this kind of threads could one of the problems that newbies have now.
They think it is that easy to do the trade because of this. But when you are there you are risking a lot of  money for just a little profit and that is the truth.
It is not always Christmas there, where gifts are like given. It needs a lot of effort, maintenance and monitoring. Add also the courage to take the risk and being patient all the time.

I do not think this is the one which should be taught. Rather the needed information about one coin that will be traded is the necessity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
Day trading is profitable but it is risky. Before you try day trading, you should have a lot of techniques and strategies for you to easily make profit even it is risky. We can easily overcome the problem if we have knowledge about what we are doing.
Be positive always because whatever you are doing is right if you are using the real knowledge of crypto world and going through the situations according to that knowledge will be in your benefit. Do not think so much and try to do something in this market easily and without any hurdle by simply investment or trading normally and the selection of coin with the exchange account and decisions all these are the basic things in this business.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 07, 2018, 04:11:31 PM
You show a very clear misunderstanding of what trading is about, trading is about to take the opportunities that the market offers you and make money that way, that means that there are going to be days in which you are not going to make any money and in fact where you lose money, but as long as you wait for the right opportunity you could earn a lot of money, but you're never going to be a good trader if you're expecting constant results.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 02:37:01 PM
Right that day trading is good but not for everyone, a lot of people have won a lot of money and become millionaires through it but some has suffered lose too, so I choose long term trading, but those who like day trading should have good knowledge about it. And they should know about right time for trading, so it’s good to earn faster but along with risk, while long time trading is bigger in profit as compare to day trading.
Activity: 166
May 07, 2018, 09:40:34 AM
In daily trading is quite risky than long-term trade which is 6 months to 2 years ahead. You can generate like $ 50 say if you have excellent skills in trading and I advise to monitor the market every day but do not advise to trade every day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
I think it would be hard if you want a profit of $ 50 every day, To achieve these benefits depends on the method you use for example with a long term method that must wait for months. I think more profitable trading in altcoin than in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very large
For making a specific amount of profit on a daily basis, the foremost requirement is that a coin should increase by that much amount regularly which is not the case in digital market. It is never going to happen that a coin will always soar up. Other than this, there are chances of making more profit at times so the best is to have a mindset of making financial benefits whenever it is possible to.
Activity: 59
May 07, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
FUNDZ are up 30% in Bancor this may be interest you bro
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
$50 a day from day trading I think you should have a huge capital in order to achieve it ,
Or you should have a good trading skill and know what coin would be pump so you need to have a lot of information to do it.

$50 is very easy in day trading but you have need to have enough skills in order to make those profits. I don't think you need large capital for it because if you have the ability to trade then bitcoin market is best for making profits. Sudden increase and sudden drops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
I think that pair will not bring too much profit to you. Because the price of bitcoin is very little, and the time to trade is long. So I think that pair will make you charge more time.
I think you should choose USDT and some altcoin has been quite strong discount. buy and wait, it will increase from 20-25%. That is my basic strategy and I earn quite a lot. Grin
Activity: 434
May 07, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
Yes. Day trading for quick profit, we are all familiar that everyone wants to gain income in just a day. 
Because of them needs and wants even if it had a tiring day or hassle day to them to work in day to day.  In short they put too much effort in working in just a day.
Pages:
Jump to: