Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 17. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
It is possible if you are well-known about the crypto world. If you know what coin will you consider trading this day because you think that it will grow for a minute then it can be possible. It is just really risky but if you are willing to take those risks then you can try it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
May 05, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
You can trade all alt coin that listed on exchange. It's depend whice exchange you are using now. BTC/ USD is available all exchange. I think it's not much profitable. You can trade with btc/alts. So that you can get some profit. But from day trading you will not get higher profit unless you hold for long term. If you have good capital then you can make good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 05, 2018, 03:35:34 AM
You should be has target profit in monthly because not possible in every trade we can make $50, but possible to make profit in amonth $50×30 = $1500, but you have to start by $2000 to $3000. Its possible to make profit more than 50% amonth in crypto trading by great strategy and risk management. And you have to trade in different pair of crypto, total focus and dont be greedy is one of the factor that make success in day crypto trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 11:03:59 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I think it would be hard if you want a profit of $ 50 every day, To achieve these benefits depends on the method you use for example with a long term method that must wait for months. I think more profitable trading in altcoin than in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very large
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
I think that at this point you should only trade the few days just to trade the BTC / USDT pair. You can see that junk in recent days is constantly fluctuating, the price of bitcoin increased sharply but the price of altcoin is detained, the capital city does not increase, this shows that the capital from altcoin are plummeting on bitcoin. So it is very dangerous if you trade altcoin at this point.
Its difficult to earn $50 dollars a day because prices is so volatile in just a minutes but as long as you already mastered and learned the things it is possible to gain quick profit .We all know its too risky to involve on crypto at this point please be aware of possible may happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
I think that at this point you should only trade the few days just to trade the BTC / USDT pair. You can see that junk in recent days is constantly fluctuating, the price of bitcoin increased sharply but the price of altcoin is detained, the capital city does not increase, this shows that the capital from altcoin are plummeting on bitcoin. So it is very dangerous if you trade altcoin at this point.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 04, 2018, 05:40:31 PM
To be able to trade consistently as well as make up to $50 in a day implies (1)you will have sizeable deposit to trade with, (2) you must have mastered the skill of cryptocurrency trading expertly- conversant and knowlagable in the use of technical indicators, cryptocurrency news updates,  etc.(3) you are devoted and really spends time on the trading (4) you are hard working (5) you are prepared for loss just in case things did not go as planned. With these factors enumarated,  you are equipped, in my opinion,  to trade and make $50 everyday.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

50$ a day in trading is a very high profit already thats need a very good skills in trading and also need a huge capital buy doing day trading. If you have a small capital only you cant earn that big amount of money in just day trading.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 04, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
To be able to trade consistently as well as make up to $50 in a day implies (1)you will have sizeable deposit to trade with, (2) you must have mastered the skill of cryptocurrency trading expertly- conversant and knowlagable in the use of technical indicators, cryptocurrency news updates,  etc.(3) you are devoted and really spends time on the trading (4) you are hard working (5) you are prepared for loss just in case things did not go as planned. With these factors enumarated,  you are equipped, in my opinion,  to trade and make $50 everyday.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Maybe you could do it but you need to have a huge capital for example you could get a small profit and fix the amount that you want,
If you want $50 then it depends on your capital for example 1% profit in $5,000 but again it would be risky specially in this market.

I think it's works well with people that have high balance because they can buy bulk coins then sell it quickly if it reach at least a good short wide spread. The only downside is it's super risky if you try that with big amount. Maybe you just need to practice at low balance and try if you can profit. Then just try with high balance if your are confident and not afraid to lose.
Activity: 1190
May 04, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
trading can be two ways long term trading and short time trading... than long term trading, short time trading is more profitable and less risky.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
May 04, 2018, 01:32:37 PM
Maybe you could do it but you need to have a huge capital for example you could get a small profit and fix the amount that you want,
If you want $50 then it depends on your capital for example 1% profit in $5,000 but again it would be risky specially in this market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
day trading is fun, we can make a profit quickly, but day trading will not be effective if only use a small capital, you intact at least $ 1000 to make an effective day trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 04, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
I'm doing this right now and I can say it's one of the best way to earn bitcoin because you can use your skill and strategies to have more chance of having earning huge amount of money. You can start here even if your capital is tight because you're the one who will decide about your earning and based on how much hard work you put the result of it. As a daily trader you must monitor your coins carefully because time is your enemy here, no one wants to lose their money so having skills and time you will surely achieve your goals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
Day trading is very risky. Although bitcoin is very potential crypto currency but the market is very unpredictable and the price of bicoin is very volatile. So $50 a day,I don't agree with you.I thing rather long term is better than day trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 04, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
Day trading is not easy job that you think, day trading is hard job because it is hard to know when is the right time to buy and to sell cryptocurrencies. You can't easily make profit in day trading because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
May 04, 2018, 07:01:40 AM
Daily trading is possible only in the case if you have trusted sources of information where you can see some short time prediction for coins, so you know the good moments for selling-buying. In other case daily trading will not be so successful to you or even directly unsuccessful.
Well, I didn't find such info sources, so I simply moved to holding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 04, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
In pair BTC/USD was consolidation since a few week so you have to trade with others pair, many altcoin now was give big profit like Eos, ZIL, ONT etc. If you would like to earn $50 aday that mean $1500 in amonth, that possible if you make deposit around $3000 to $5000. Day trading indeed more consuming times but actually good way to earn profit in crypto market, just need more knowledge when should be entry and exit from the market.
Day trading is indeed one of the best way of making fast money but we should keep this thing in our mind as well that it is the riskiest job to do as well and that there are likely chances of loss of money while doing day trading. You need to learn all the techniques of the trading first and once you think you have this much of knowledge regarding the things, only then you should go for taking such risks in your life.

Daily trading is too risky but if we're able to analyze the market and having good strategies it is possible to achieved quick profit .However, in this regard we can also experienced the things and able to learn the trading site.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
May 04, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
In pair BTC/USD was consolidation since a few week so you have to trade with others pair, many altcoin now was give big profit like Eos, ZIL, ONT etc. If you would like to earn $50 aday that mean $1500 in amonth, that possible if you make deposit around $3000 to $5000. Day trading indeed more consuming times but actually good way to earn profit in crypto market, just need more knowledge when should be entry and exit from the market.
Day trading is indeed one of the best way of making fast money but we should keep this thing in our mind as well that it is the riskiest job to do as well and that there are likely chances of loss of money while doing day trading. You need to learn all the techniques of the trading first and once you think you have this much of knowledge regarding the things, only then you should go for taking such risks in your life.

Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.

To be successful in day trading it requires to have many potential coins, trading some amount in times that they make hyped,well risky but will surely earn if you have save first.

Time risk is still profitable time. Courage, patience, and always keep track of your business value when you want to trade daily. The easiest way to become a trader is to work with a cool and safe way so that you can buy and sell only but there is no failure
Pages:
Jump to: