Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 20. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
April 17, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I believe you should not trade at this time, the price of bitcoin at the moment is very strong and will lead to altcoin decrease, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to $ 7300 mark today, so you can buy bitcoin at that landmark for commercial purposes. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so plan and be careful when trading altcoin.

I guarantee that your analysis is wrong. There is absolutely no indicator to give belief that Bitcoin will drop almost 10% by today. Yes, we might have seen a 4% drop to $7,800 but we have already risen back past $7950.

For people looking to make a quick profit, just wait until the next bull run, once you see bitcoin gain 5%, get in quick and sell at 10% profit. These tend to happen roughly monthly so you don't have too long to wait.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I believe you should not trade at this time, the price of bitcoin at the moment is very strong and will lead to altcoin decrease, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to $ 7300 mark today, so you can buy bitcoin at that landmark for commercial purposes. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so plan and be careful when trading altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 17, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
it is very difficult because day trading has a big risk, you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it

I do not agree. From my trading experience on the stock exchange, day trading and exit from paper at the end of the trade, pressures are greater than long-term investments. It's already work every minute, responsibility, comprehensiveness. And did not buy and forgot.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 17, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
Making $50 consecutively on a daily basis maybe some that will not come to reality because you are not that one controlling the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins. Although some even make more than the said amount but not on a regular basis. So be careful of your anxiety to make quick return on your investment for that may lead to heavy lost of capital.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
Yes it is a quick profit and a quick loss, it is like gambling, wherein you are putting your money at risk. Sometimes you loss and sometimes you win. But the best thing in trading is patience because the common characteristic of crypto coin is like a bouncing ball, "up and down". Better wait the time to bounce back in able to earn profit:)
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
Dobt trade daily that's a risky factor. But its suits you if you are a pro at it
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
April 17, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

The fixed profit of 50$ would depend of how much your initial capital would be, the lesser the capital, the higher the risk. During this bear market, even the charts would confuse you and let's you enter even you got confirmations that would result consecutive losses, like me.  Grin
The higher the capital the higher the risk and not the other way round, although more capital gives you an edge to play with little in the midst of many than just having very little. Normally, you should not be trading without having any knowledge at all on how to trade and have good strategies. As long as you do not have that, you will only end up making shit load of mistakes instead of making shit load of profit whether it is a bull or bear market.

I am too curious to know how often you will be ready to refill your capital of $50 ? Because limiting capital at $50 must be a great idea but when day trading is very dangerous one to wipe out our capital completely hence we must have a strategy for refilling too.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
I will also choose to do day trading, I think it is much better than we wait too long. I also do that and think that we can get a quick profit. getting a little profit is better as long as we can get it constantly, it will help us make money every day. Yes quick action will also reduce the risk because we would think that if we get a profit margin of 10 $ then we will sell it. Everyone must have their own way. each strategy will determine the results to be obtained.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 16, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.

Was it a grammar mistake? "Sills" I think that you meant Skills.

Anyway, it is true, i think that most people still did not understand that you can not trade if you have not enough skills or knowledge about how to do it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.
Earning in day trading is actually applicable,as long as we have time to watch the market overtime, but make sure to study the chart. It needs to much effort to make it possible but it can really be profitable.
Not all people who tried day trading ends up earning profit or recovering what they have loss.  When we trade,  we aim to earn profit and it is normal as well to aim of earning the highest profit that we could but that doesn't happen.  Sometimes,  we sell considering that the price is okay to sell then minutes afterwards the price continue to go higher making us loss the highest possible profit. 

We definitely have a very volatile market so if we want to earn profit,  we must understand how market prices changes and learn to be patient at the same time.
Day trading is not such an easy way of making money, Day trading need a good experience and also need for a good planing and only then we can expect to make money from day trading, those people who do not have experience in day trading, i do not think that they can make a good money from day trading, to me i think that the best option for such people is to invest their money for long term which is less risky as compare to day trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Each individual here accompanies distinctive attitude. Some need to get cash at regular schedule and they can hardly wait so long to win cash since they may have enormous rundown of wishes and should be satisfied. While there are individuals who for the most part have propensity to hold up till their benefit simply end up elegant and at exactly that point they hit the stamp. So it extremely just relies on Peron putting resources into.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 16, 2018, 03:26:57 AM
There are a lot of trading options you can opt for. Arbitrage trading is one thing you can look at if you're lazy to research on which coins you want to invest in. But arbitrage trading involves a lot of risk, and there are a lot of factors to factor in like time, withdrawal time, etc.

I personally trade altcoins mostly paired to BTC. Then when BTC is taking a hit, I sell them to USDT then wait for better entry point to get back in. But I don't really do day trading anymore due to the high risks.
Arbitrage trading is not even something easy unless you are playing with smaller coins with faster transactions and you have some apps that can give you some arbitrage signals once in a while. It is not a bad move though, but it is something that requires being careful.

In the real sense of trading, it is always important to always learn first before even starting at all; as this is the only way you can at least try as much as possible to stay safe in a highly volatile market. But honestly I am not into day trading after few life sucking loses. It is better for me to avoid rather than keep trying.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I think daily trading is great if you already understand the price movement of coin and can analyze the coin because I think you should have a very good skill to be able to apply daily trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
I think it's hard to get profit from daily trading because the price is hard to predict and sometimes the price goes down or goes up for a long time, and you should pay attention to the market every time, maybe even lose your money
It is actually a variable source of income. Many people consider it so difficult because you have to keep the updates about whole day. What is happening, how the prices are going up and how they are coming back and all that stuff. But the good point is, it will help you it make some money daily. You don’t have to wait for long times like three years or months for income.
Activity: 308
April 15, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
I think that business people who are really experienced and have long engaged in the cryptocurrency market then they will join in the day trading business will quickly earn a profit for them. But in my opinion, for beginners, you should be patient and wait for the right decision in business, do not make hasty decisions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:49:15 PM
Day trading is very good if you know how to trade and then you can make good profits with that. But if you have no experience with day trading then its better to learn first then only start to do day trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 15, 2018, 09:26:24 PM
Quick profiting is the one that makes most of the early users get trapped into scams. The reason is that, with the thinking to make an quick earning they focus on trading without knowing the risk in it. Some will be lucky to earn at the beginning, while majority end up losing.
But not just a scam coin that pumps in a short time sometimes if you're smart in choosing a coin you can make a profit in short time because you bought it before the pump happened. You must be smart when to buy. if you buy some potential coins like btc, xrp, eth, etc yesterday. now you've gotten that profit in short time
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
Thinking of profit, we must know what will be the consequences of it. We shall seek for our profit, we know how profit will be. Good investment will declare your own earnings. We know how much and what will happen if we invest, invest only what you can afford to lose. Trade your own purpose to be
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
April 15, 2018, 07:51:07 PM
Earning in day trading is actually applicable,as long as we have time to watch the market overtime, but make sure to study the chart. It needs to much effort to make it possible but it can really be profitable.
Not all people who tried day trading ends up earning profit or recovering what they have loss.  When we trade,  we aim to earn profit and it is normal as well to aim of earning the highest profit that we could but that doesn't happen.  Sometimes,  we sell considering that the price is okay to sell then minutes afterwards the price continue to go higher making us loss the highest possible profit. 

We definitely have a very volatile market so if we want to earn profit,  we must understand how market prices changes and learn to be patient at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: