Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 19. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

I think you can make a profit with that pair but I highly doubt that you can do it everyday especially when it only do is go down. Daytrading is also very stressful because you'll just wait just to see your orders getting sold or bought.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
To risk for $ 50, I would not! A lot of time for this trade will go away. It's better to invest for a couple of months, and get a good profit! Develop yourself at this time in another industry!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
Yes, you are right because day trading is a very faster income if you can do it very well. Day trading as a quick profit and it is also very risk for newbie trader because if you don’t know about trading and don’t have a any idea with your crypto trading you must lose your money so don’t start day trading before learning.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 19, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

you have to put enough amount if your after a specific profit daily

its possible specially if you are backed up with good trading analysis plus news.

though the risk is always there.
Risk can't be removed from doing the trade, even expert can make some wrong decisions, crypto trading have a lots of influence, getting good reliable
news feed is not enough to assure ourselves that we will be able to gain that amount each time we do some trade, even we put a lots of money on it
we are still playing with the time, and possibilities of downfall will continue to hunt us, but if you can play with risk then chances to earn much bigger
than what you are aiming is much possible as well, just keep studying and learning the market, things is much brighter if you know what path to take
and what project to support.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
In my opinion, for new people who do not have enough skills and knowledge, trading experience. Do not invest time and money into trading by day. Because, day trading is very time consuming and risky than holding. Do not rush into day trading until you have enough confidence and skill.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

you have to put enough amount if your after a specific profit daily

its possible specially if you are backed up with good trading analysis plus news.

though the risk is always there.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 6509
be constructive or S.T.F.U
April 19, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

50$ may be too much for someone who is trading 500 and could be nothing for someone with a million, a good rule is to never risk more than 5% for your portfolio on a single trade no matter how good you feel about the trade.

trading BTC/USD is the safest and has the least reward , trading ALTs/BTC has a much higher reward in terms of fiat money.

if you make money on ALTS you are almost making double , coz you get more btc therefore more fiat profit since almost all the time BTC and ALTS move together. on the other hand if you get into a bad alt trade, not only you losing BTC you could also be losing in Fiat coz if that ALT is going down then BTC is probably going down too.

excuse my poor english , but i hope you get the point, more risk = more reward. just stick to high volume pairs and always always always use a STOP LOSS Cheesy
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
Day trading is the most ideal for me if we want to have a good profit in a month but it's hard to make it because sometimes we don't have profit for a day or maybe we could lose some trades. We need a lot of experience or learnings if we want to do it and we must overcome some loses too when we experience it. I think you must start at targeting low then when you familiarize yourself then you can go high for your target.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 19, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
See if you are trying first time for day trading then i will say that day trading has become more diffucult these days as market is witnessing fluctuations with pumps and dumps.But still with your knowledge and trading signals you can make profits but it's not fixed that you can make $50 per day.The amount can be low or high depending upon the market.So decide this prior investing your amounts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
I also want to earn from day trading, but firstly I am aimed to gain at least 30 thousand dollars for this kind of activity. There is no sense to play like 500-1000 $, just wasting of time
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

yes you are right daily trading is very good and very fast to get profit but I think daily trading actually has a very high risk because the assets you have may be stuck at a very high price.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
Every advantageous thkngs has its own disadvantages you need to be aware of those first
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
yes its possible to trade only one coin. But to get this $50 daily im bot sure you can have it . Even professional traders experience to lose like what is happening now in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 18, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
Its not enough amount to earn quickly on daily basis,More investment more rate of return. Low amount just wastage of time and need more effort to safe it from loosing,Because there is high volatility and chances to lose money and low amount meant you are bound to buy one coin but more investment allow to invest in other different coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.
choosing a coin with a large volume is very potential we do daily trading, because we can easily benefit there, and the problme now is a market that is still not good, for us to do daily trading, and can lead to losses
Activity: 14
April 17, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
April 17, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
Day trading is bonkers when it comes to making a profit! Too hard my friend Smiley invest in crypto trading bot maybe?
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
April 17, 2018, 08:08:21 PM
I don't think day trading will help you that much because it is very risky. The assurance that you will earn is a 50:50 ratio. And I think you have to change your expected earning and the capital you have.The only allowed number of coin to trade is one and if you are really interested to do day trading, you really have to invest more. Meaning, in a day to day basis, you have to invest more coins. Then, your 50$ target is so high. I'm not saying that you are not capable of reaching that but, mate you have to be mindful.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
April 17, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
I believe you should not trade at this time, the price of bitcoin at the moment is very strong and will lead to altcoin decrease, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to $ 7300 mark today, so you can buy bitcoin at that landmark for commercial purposes. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so plan and be careful when trading altcoin.
Day trading is fine to do anytime as long as you have different coins, try to pick coins that increase even a little then just buyback when it decrease. It will just depend if we will get that timing for such coin.
Activity: 71
April 17, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
Every advantageous thkngs has its own disadvantages you need to be aware of those first
Pages:
Jump to: