Pages:
Author

Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it? - page 5. (Read 12765 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
of course I support it because they have committed a crime that has suffered a lot of casualties and suffered a great loss of investment in the ICO, but unfortunately until now there are still no regulations and penalties for ICO scam makers, we must be more careful just in choosing an ICO to invest in it so that you don't get a scam and hope that in the future there are clear rules for new ICO to emerge and scammers.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
Death isn't everything sometimes because what these guys actually did to people brings more pain than killing them, slow death with so much pain can be so much better. But who are you to report them to, only if your country allows investing in crypto and has rules from the top.
Only an individual can do that but he or she has also committed murder, so why not neglect them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
if you have legal evidence, I think why not?
but this is very difficult, which is to prove that a project is really a scam. sometimes at the beginning it was indicated a scam, finally legit. and sometimes at first it looks legit and has good potential, finally scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The only way to stop scammers is to put our money where our mouth is,invest in project you are sure alone,investors also should not be greedy.
No matter how much we try to evade them, scammers will keep coming with different strategies and methods to make prey of investors.
We operate a decentralized system, so bringing them to book might not be outrightly possible. Therefore we just need to forestall and reveal all their vices as they unfold. This might get them frustrated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I do not know if this was just a joke. But no, the scammers must be fought by the community itself, we are part of a decentralized technology. Always analyze deeply before investing, it is your money that is at risk. We have to be responsible for our own actions. Leave the government out of it.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Death penalty for scammers, I feel it kind of too extreme, death penalty  are used for extreme cases like murder cases. A serious punishment should be attached to scamming, such that it scares people off from scamming. Punishment should be equivalent to the crime committed. Scammers have really destroyed a lot of people by scamming them of their money. They shouldn't go unpunished.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
For the struggle with scammers, it would be possible to create a special fund to which the participants of the tokensales could transfer a percentage of the invested funds. With the funds raised, participants can hire private analytical structures that could carry out due diligence of ICO projects. In addition, on the basis of the same fund could create their own detective agency to combat ICO scams, which would find fraudsters and legalize their illegal activities. And those who wish to return the stolen money could, on the basis of the evidence collected by the detectives, formally apply to the judicial authorities for compensation.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Lol . im sorry but i find the title funny  . death penalty , seriuosly ? Scamming is not a brutal crime . you can just fine them equivalent to how much they scam . if they cant pay then let them live inside the jail  . afaik , death penalty sentence is only used for more brutal crimes like killing or murdering  but some countries are not agreeing with it  .  meanwhile ,  ico scamming wont stop even if there are penalties or laws about them  . scammers will always find a way to scam people in order to get easy profit .

In the near future scammers will find it getting more difficult to deceived the crypto community because most of us now are getting more mature and will find ways to educate people and identify signs of a possible scam plot but I know this wont stop them. So I guess there is a need to strengthen penalties or we should find ways to prosecute those that are involved so that practice will discouraged in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Lol . im sorry but i find the title funny  . death penalty , seriuosly ? Scamming is not a brutal crime . you can just fine them equivalent to how much they scam . if they cant pay then let them live inside the jail  . afaik , death penalty sentence is only used for more brutal crimes like killing or murdering  but some countries are not agreeing with it  .  meanwhile ,  ico scamming wont stop even if there are penalties or laws about them  . scammers will always find a way to scam people in order to get easy profit .
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

The death penalty in many countries are forbidden, however, jail is not.
Many scammers know what they are doing and probably it is not their first attempt!

Those scammers are just ruining the crypto industry and faith from crypto enthusiasts and hopefully, they will be caught one day, but it is not likely that you will recover your funds or time invested.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
There should be no death penalty ever and especially if you are mislead by someone. It's not only that person who is guilty for scamming you but some of this guilt lies with you.

You did not do enough research or you were too hyped. You were thinking about profits instead of being careful. You believed that person like a child but you aren't a child anymore!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
As for now I don't think such a thing will be possible because the adoption of crypto currency by government is yet to take place so why would the government be able to go make such law against that activities of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I strongly support and agree with you, the death penalty for ICO scams and fraud. There are some cases that I read, where an investor had to pawn his house just to buy ICO coins and it turned out that the coin project was a scam.

the death penalty must have scared the fraudsters who used the ICO program to commit their crimes.  Angry
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
But unfortunately these scammers are too smart to hide their identity. They used the ICO in such a way as to deceive many investors, but now they can't do anything, because the IEO era will emerge and scammers will be destroyed
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I'm not in favor of death penalty for ICO scammers but I approve of severe penalties such as long term imprisonment and huge fines to be imposed upon those who commit such acts. One more thing is that before we can bring them to justice, there should be a need to strengthen international laws and there is a need for cooperation among law enforcement agencies worldwide to hunt down these perpetrators because they are causing more harm than good in the advancement of cryptocurrencies. Imho.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
The only way to stop scammers is to put our money where our mouth is,invest in project you are sure alone,investors also should not be greedy.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

I strongly agree that the death penalty is given to ICO scammers ... because there are so many people who are at a disadvantage after investors buy the ICO Token with the amount of money they have to succeed the ICO ... then it is very appropriate to be given the death penalty to the ICO scammers.
Activity: 263
We, all the same, live in a civilized world. Fraud with the ICO can be equated to economic crimes, and in the civilized world the death penalty is not provided for this.
Activity: 406
The era of ICOs is over, however scammers will always find  different ways how to scam investors. We
need regulations for  ICOs to be under control how they are spending the funds.  We have nothing from that if they
get punished, it is better to prevent their scam actions. They have to be punished according to the low.
Activity: 336

No need to seek and punish anyone. There is a law of karma. Such people will necessarily be punished by fate. And all their descendants will bear the stamp of failure. Fate will punish them all.
Pages:
Jump to: