Pages:
Author

Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it? - page 9. (Read 12765 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Well for me, my answer to this is absolutely yes, because I am one of the victim of ICO scammers. Ive worked for the bounty for a year and after that, it turns out that the bounty i've joined was a scam, it was being copyright with the owner. My world turns to a very very sad, all my efforts are lost, the sleepless night i have encounter was not worth it. So for this, I am in favor of death penalty to those scammers.

I know how bad it feels getting scammed but killing them because of money is not wise and is inhumane. No money could afford a life of a person. A life sentence is what we can do most even if they deserve a more cruel punishment. Don't become a monster to them because of money.

Haven been victim of scam, i will recommend death penalty to ICOs, IEOs and STOs scammers because they have destroyed many homes and individuals, they deprived victims of freedom of expression after they might have carry out their dubious act of scam. Life sentence aren't not enough for them to feel the same as the victims.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Well for me, my answer to this is absolutely yes, because I am one of the victim of ICO scammers. Ive worked for the bounty for a year and after that, it turns out that the bounty i've joined was a scam, it was being copyright with the owner. My world turns to a very very sad, all my efforts are lost, the sleepless night i have encounter was not worth it. So for this, I am in favor of death penalty to those scammers.

I know how bad it feels getting scammed but killing them because of money is not wise and is inhumane. No money could afford a life of a person. A life sentence is what we can do most even if they deserve a more cruel punishment. Don't become a monster to them because of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
For now, I think the choice we have is to either invest or stay clear of any form of investment involving ICO.
If only you feel you are able and can invest in carefully chosen projects, having it at the back of your mind that you should invest just what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
For example, no matter how dead a person is if he is a scammer of people because he thinks he can do it for the scammers to be confined to the front because that is what he or she needs and can do with their excessive ico scams and bounty can not really be avoided but there are investors and bounty hunters who are still battling so the only thing that can be done is to be careful or beware of your winnings so as not to lose your funds or to work with them many altcoins scam so be careful with selecting your spare altcoins because not all of them are legit research and to explore to avoid scammers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
the actions of scammers are indeed unforgivable, they have harmed other bounty hunters, but the death penalty is not an option, it is too barbaric. I do not agree if the death penalty applies to scammers. it's inhumane.
Activity: 476
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

I know that some victims experienced huge losses in scams that lead their lives in jeopardy but I think that it should only be allowed depends on how much the scammer took from its investors. I mean, billions of dollar is sure enough to put them in an electric chair or to hang them in a rope. But for millions of dollars, life imprisonment will do justice.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

The person who scams people on cryptocurrency is not a subject for death penalty. The law can prolong the term on prison depending on the amount of money he got but not death penalty. We all have frustrations and anger to those people who do bad things to us but for me, its better to get prisoned and prolong their agony rather than end it fast in death penalty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
inhuman in my opinion, it's better to be jailed as usual, because we have to think of his/her family too, so his/her family can visit, if the family is missing him/her.
- Indeed, the death penalty is really an excessive penalty for fraud, because what we lose is only part of our assets, and we can still continue to create assets but if we agree with the death penalty, what can be lost to another person may be a family member, and losing a family member is not something that can be offset, considering carefully, this punishment only creates infinite loss for others and creates a ghost of sin in us. Instead of creating such a problem, we only need normal penalties for scammers, jailed or refunding us is fine but maybe this will be very difficult for a system like ICO, this system is not under government control
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Scammers should be dealt with because they are currently doing the damage to cryptocurrency community!! Due to the issues of scanmer, ICO and crypto generally almost collapsed some months ago, with this I we suggest scammer be dealt with, probably been jailed but been sentenced to death we be to harsh on them.

The banking system is also still alive and it is full of scammers. I am not really concerned that scammers can bring down the crypto scene.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Scammers should be dealt with because they are currently doing the damage to cryptocurrency community!! Due to the issues of scanmer, ICO and crypto generally almost collapsed some months ago, with this I we suggest scammer be dealt with, probably been jailed but been sentenced to death we be to harsh on them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I agree that Scammers are in the law as hard as possible so that they can make a deterrent effect on others. but can this be realized ?? because until now no scammer has been dealt with.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
I don't think that this one can be possible because ICO is not must you invest in, is just matter of choice. The reason why this can not work is that there is no any legal document involved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
     It is important that these scammers who create SCAM projects just to trick investors and take their money, get caught and punished in any way. It's a kind of fraud, and if Bitcoin and other crypto motifs are legal in all the countries of the world, they probably will even make prison. There will be no death penalty for this. It would be silly to have the death penalty for fraud in the crypto market. The beginning of this year seems to have brought many good ICO projects, so we can only be glad for it. Let's be optimistic that these SCAMs will disappear, because people are now searching the market well before investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Um, no?
Isn't that a bit extreme?
But you are just frustrated and venting right?

Like on a telegram channel of a scam project people start flaming and call out for the devs to be locked up or killed.
It's all just venting anger right?

Because if stuff like that would become real, it would have huge serious consequences for societies at large.

There is some good news though, in developed countries, there are typically pretty strict laws governing this.
Even though we complain about the SEC, they actually do their job.
Although the US criminal system takes forever, the chances are for getting your money back if they are caught by SEC is very high.
Of course, you would have to be a US citizen and the ICO registered in America...

But you should check with your own countries regulations to see what can be done.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
inhuman in my opinion, it's better to be jailed as usual, because we have to think of his/her family too, so his/her family can visit, if the family is missing him/her.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
from a legal standpoint Death, might not happen because from the outset investment in ICO has a big risk so better from now investing in ICO you really have to be very careful
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Prison them for long years are enough for ICO scammers, it's hard to track the scammers so we should careful what we investing.

You need to keep the proportionality principle - if someone steals $10,000 from investors he should get another punishment than someone stealing millions. You can't generalize this.
Activity: 1358
Prison them for long years are enough for ICO scammers, it's hard to track the scammers so we should careful what we investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

it's difficult because the law of each country has its rules that are not what you want. I agree if people have to be punished if they do a scam, especially on the ico project.
gerulasi in every country may be able to prevent the project that leads to a scam. maybe by having a certificate from the country or something like that. however this is very difficult because not all countries legalize crypto
Pages:
Jump to: