Pages:
Author

Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it? - page 10. (Read 12765 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
of course I myself will always support the first time if the death penalty for ICOs is scam, because there are already many from 2018 then people lose their money because many ICOs are scam and cheat too
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think that death penalty is excessive but ICO scammers have to be stopped by institutions by creating fixed rules to do ICO otherwise this market is destined to perish soon because investors lost their faith..
Finding real scammers will be difficult because the market is all anonymous and you cannot be sure who is behind everything. I think if we take better measures, everything is different and a lot of information of many people has been publicly made by scammers that makes ICO investors no longer feel safe in this market. If there is a policy to protect KYC users and investors, then perhaps the ICO is not as pathetic as it is now as the trend of IEO investment is growing and investors feel safer when investing.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
If he comes from a communist country it's a death penalty right away or from the Arab regions they will face the death penalty, it still depends on the region where they belong, here in our country there is no death penalty, but you can be sentenced multiple life sentence and you will die behind bars.
Activity: 602
I think that death penalty is excessive but ICO scammers have to be stopped by institutions by creating fixed rules to do ICO otherwise this market is destined to perish soon because investors lost their faith..
Activity: 556
I wan't also thia will be happen. Because if you don't have any bad intention to scam you don't have worry about on this opinion. To save cryptocurrency and earn more intvestors and trust on other users.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
Well I think it is not that easy to have this kind of penalty to the scammers. And to be honest, even how I hate scammers I am not agree for a death penalty. More likely, an imprisonment is enough for those people. Because for me, even how bad what they do is, they are still people that wanted to keep living. And we are all people. No one  have the right to remove the life given to us. More than that, that person may have a reason why he do such thing. And in addition, those scaers can also changetheir fate, or change their life and take other path other than scamming, and death penalty is not the answer for this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Scammers are a big problem for all of us. But this is not a reason to wish them death. When you invest in the project next time, study more information on it.
There's always mixed emotions coming from people who experienced being scammed, especially those who really invested a huge amount of money, but being more practical, before we invest we should learned how to investigate and assess projects that being offered, there's a lots of them and its really a tough call for every investors, scammers are always around and punish them to prisons might be enough to bring justice to those people being scammed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Well, the death penalty for fraud is very tough , I think for 10 years, you can clap , but of course the crooks have to answer for their actions ! since many people lose their money!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
It hard to find those scammer because they are smart they use in bad way. But once they caught by the authority death penalty is good for them so that's other scammer will never again scam people because they did not want to die I hope it will happen and implemented to the law.

I know there are studies on whether or not the existence of a death penalty reduces crime in general and I think that was not the case. So we won't have less scammers with a death penalty. Apart from that I still think this suggestion is an exaggeration.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Scammers are a big problem for all of us. But this is not a reason to wish them death. When you invest in the project next time, study more information on it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
I have not mentioned a lot of ICOs that turned to be scammed during the last several months. The only big one was the Bittrex IEO, but it was cancelled before somebody has collected funds. So I think things are getting better.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It hard to find those scammer because they are smart they use in bad way. But once they caught by the authority death penalty is good for them so that's other scammer will never again scam people because they did not want to die I hope it will happen and implemented to the law.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I dont think so, this would not be further applied since it is over the counter. Although scammers are not good in our society but death penalty is not the correct punishment. Maybe the government will turnover to it and penalize scammers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Death penalty is too cruel ,it will be better if all ICO scammers are hunt down and imprisoned for long time to learn there lessons ,moreover ICO investors should be the ones to be very very careful ,they more people are more careful the more scammers will fade away from crypto world
This is a step towards more transparency. And I think that there are already made and set penalties is case of theft or other allegations related to financial scams so there is no need to impose death penalty.

In such cases, the man convicted is sentenced to fine and some imprisonment is jail and is set free. I believe that the improvement in technology and understanding it will help reduce the scams.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
100% that people would definitely support for this move but the question is on "HOW"?

Due to to anonymity property of cryptocurrencies, this is the perfect place to make scams and knowing that ICO nowadays arent regulated unless if the team behind is
showing of themselves where you can see some transparency and can possibly be sued out when it do have a problem but majority do have anonymous devs and team
and this is actually the main problem.

You can't be serious here! Cheesy The idea alone is outrageous. If you lost your pants I can understand your frustration, but killing these people with death penalty... If you participate in unregulated markets you should expect scammers to be around and adjust your decisions accordingly. If you go all in in such a market that's your own risk.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
100% that people would definitely support for this move but the question is on "HOW"?

Due to to anonymity property of cryptocurrencies, this is the perfect place to make scams and knowing that ICO nowadays arent regulated unless if the team behind is
showing of themselves where you can see some transparency and can possibly be sued out when it do have a problem but majority do have anonymous devs and team
and this is actually the main problem.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I don't think it is a good idea to sentence a scammer to death even though they rip people of their money, they are human beings themselves and don't deserve to die for money.

I think the best thing to do is to give them a long lasting sentence in jail so that before any company carry out scam activities, they will think about the consequences of what they might face in the jail, let's say 14 years in prison is very much okay for this kind of offense, what do you guys think?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
You want death penalty because you lost couple of dollars? Wow, that is intense.

Even people who backs up death penalty would oppose this.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
That is too far fetched for me. I would rather see them rot in jail though. For me it's harsher to see those scammers becoming rich because of people's money and then suffer a lot in jail and regretting what they have done to all their victims.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I have been saying for a long time that we need state regulation of ICO. The development team must be verified.The entire road map must be completed on time.If you don't do it in time - fine.Bounty payments must be in full.
Pages:
Jump to: