Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 17. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
Yes! I have and I learnt a big lesson. I was panicking that the prices of BTC & ETH were running high last year and I never had money to buy either coin feeling I may not be able to buy then any more. Eventually, I was able to buy some quantity of ETH January this year, and immediately I bought, the prices started dropping drastically. I bought when price was still $1,200 per coin, since then the price has never gone above $1,200 instead it kept dropping to what it is today. If I had waited a little more, I would have been able to figure out that the price was dropping and I wouldn't have made the decision of buying.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
i once paniced on a very stupid reason i thought that i can miss a brilliant chance and bought a bad coin and lost my money
Activity: 65
September 13, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Since I joined the crypto community I have never panicked not talk of making decisions out of panic cos I learnt that panic is not really good cos you might make some wrong decisions that might not favor you
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 13, 2018, 04:44:17 PM
For the most part I'm engaged in day trading and the panic dealer is very familiar to me. Fortunately, I learned to control myself and do not take hasty and wrong decisions. He also noticed that more women are prone to panic. My wife trades separately from me and her steps in trading very often lead to losses when panic occurs on the stock exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
Yes, I agree you will make a bad decision if you panic like for example the market is down and you have your coins to sell in that price but, you panic and you think that the coin you hold will not go hype so that's why you sell it in a dump price. When you do the panic move either the result is good or bad when it comes to selling and buying coins. So better you don't panic cause the market will be okay soon.
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 13, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
Cold mind can't make me panic selling. I believe in things I own so if I decided to hold then I hold. As long as it need. Mostly it brings profit. But not always.
Activity: 129
September 13, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
The majority of these decisions is the key for losing money but I know the person who has sold almost all BTC one day and he has got really good money from it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 13, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
Once I saw that the coin I was holding was falling in price. After that, I sold it, and after 4 days the cost of it doubled. I was very upset that I succumbed to fear.
Activity: 5
September 13, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
I support the ethereum platform. the future will continue to be the second in the market of ethereum platform will have a bright vision. the ethereum maybe passes bitcoin one day. The second platform I support is neo. The neo team is in a wonderful working period.
Activity: 532
September 12, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
I face panic moment when I want to sell my altcoin at lower price, just wait few time my altcoin selling have growing up more than 50% and you know how much I can lost my profit. l will more waiting the best moment when have I sell my altcoin.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 03:15:30 AM
I don't take any choice in freeze inclination and in the event that I move toward becoming frenzy at any circumstance, at that point I enjoy a reprieve from my work and gone to invigorate my state of mind, with the goal that I don't commit an error, as a result of which I need to laments later. Furthermore, who move toward becoming frenzy at specific minutes at that point, they will never accomplishment in crypto industry and in addition in some other field. So dependably have persistence and sit tight for the ideal time.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
Of course, I have experienced it.
When panic does make our minds unable to think well there will be strong emotions and ambitions affecting our minds.
I once made a mistake when the panic overpowered me, I bought Ethereum coins at an expensive price but I sold them at very cheap prices, at that time the Cryptocurrency market was experiencing a price decline and made me panic.
After 3 weeks Ethereum recovered the price I was very sorry about this.
Activity: 124
September 12, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
I think it's normal if we panic and sell counterfeits. And I learned from the panic period not to leave it and stop selling anything. I'm sure everyone here makes that mistake when they start working.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
The encryption market is a long-term investment market, and the encryption market is also at high risk. We must keep calm in investing in the encryption market. Don't make decisions when panic, because panic can make people wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:57:54 AM

Not yet. I always make sure to have stop losses on my trades. By that way, I minimized the Panic and stressed cause by bear market.
Good for you. Panic is never helpful. Whenever we trade, sell, buy, mine, we can't give in to panic. It only clouds our judgment.
Activity: 254
September 11, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Everytime price drops most of us getting panic whether to sell our coins. In trading their is a need of firm decisions think it over again before decided to sell. If in profit why not sell or being patience could help throughout the time if we are decided already.
Patience is needed when we make a bad decision to bear the consequences and when we make a good decision and have to wait for it to bear fruit.
Activity: 135
September 11, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

panic is a friend everyday when you trade and that's what I feel every time I trade, hahaha. it can be said that I am a person who is already professional in trading but I still feel panic, especially when prices go down and I have to trade, cold sweat always appears.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
yes of course, I suffered a loss because I made a decision when I panicked, when prices dropped even further so I decided to
sell coins at a low price after a while the price of coins really increased, I can only regret, if I am more patient, then I will not lose
Activity: 161
September 11, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
i know some friends that once tend to panic sell their assets, the next thing they know the decision they made was very wrong.

i personally had some panic issues in the pass, like selling ICO tokens because its falling the next 2 weeks it sky rocket to moon, i still regret panic selling my tokens that day.
Activity: 132
September 11, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
I think many traders started the experience this way) I generally decided to invest money in the crypto currency when they were very, very expensive and overbought. Of course, I sold in a panic and lost a lot. But I got experience Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: