Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 21. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
So just relax and do what you want to do. It is better to have a calm mind when deciding what you want to do.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Most of my panic comes from the FOMO side of things vs panicking because of falling markets.  I fomo'ed into NEO at high 100's prices.  Very bad.  I have now averaged down to $75 and hoping to continue to average down until I get myself even.  Buying  good coins gives you opportunities to average down and help yourself out. 
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
it is a totally unwise movement to make any choice underneath panic. for my part i've now not make any choice underneath panic in crypto because it will truly cause regrets. each time the market condition is unpredictable, it's far better to preserve calm so that it will decipher how things will pass in other to make the proper selection.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
September 05, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
making a decision in a panic situation is not good way, even it is the worst. And it has ever happened to me when I was trading. I lost much profit.
for the beginners, it usually happened since they are panic with the price of the market. it is like a trap whether you can pass it easily or vice versa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
yes with crypto it was rejecting to invest in btc; in life it was when i've nearly missed my plane because i've messed up the dates of departure
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
Don’t be the weak hands that panic sell at the worst moment. It’s easy to freak out and feel like you’d better cut your losses before they become even deeper. But what you usually wind up doing is depriving yourself of future gains instead.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
If there is another fall below 6,000 dollars for Bitcoin. I'll wait at good prices Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, and Monero!  Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
There is a popular saying that you never make a decision when angry Wink.
I believe this saying must apply to crypto and panic. It could be like, never make a decision when panicking. This is because the market males people panic easily, so if we could find a way to minimise the fear then it would help a lot. Since panicking force people to neglect losses or potential gains Undecided.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
In a panic I buy growing altkoins, in a panic I sell falling altcoyins, I change coins and their quantity in trade. But, I think that there is nothing wrong with that. You can buy experience of trade only on your own mistakes and successes. Good luck
Activity: 99
September 05, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
I begun contributing in cryptocurrencies this year, and after buying the primary coin, the cryptocurrency advertise begun going down and I chosen to offer quickly. I misplaced a few of my cash amid the drop, but I realized that my choice to offer was right, since presently the showcase is gone garazdo lower.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
I'm not prone to panic. But I'm slave of greed in the market. This deprives me of the opportunity to close positions in a timely manner. It is difficult for me to close the position in profit, in anticipation of a larger profit. Sad
Activity: 218
September 05, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Yes, I made a stupid decision because I panicked and I regretted it. I consider it a lesson for me not to make decisions in panic. Crypto is full of risk and because of that I don't want to rush into decisions.
Activity: 197
September 05, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
I think that everybody alarms once in a whereas particularly when we begin out since we still do not know where to discover the dependable source of data. When we do not know how the circumstance is reaching to create, at that point we feel awkward and at that point we canmake wron choices in a warm of the minute.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Of course, I think all the traders gave in to panic and more than once.
I sold one of my tokens earned on the bounty program, they quickly went into growth after ico, increasing their cost from the initial approximately 8 times. and the price began to decline a little, and we quickly sold them. After the price has risen about 3.5 times

well, but recorded profit))
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:36:09 PM
in my opinion there is no need to panic when considering the current market price is down it has become commonplace in a trading price to go up and down things that must be underlined we have to be more patient in these circumstances, hopefully hopefully the price quickly recover, the spirit continues
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
Whenever a person comes in a panic he always makes a wrong decision and after cool down, he regrets his wrong decision. Never do any decision in panic otherwise you always a wrong decision. This market always recovers from its fall so never panic when its come down as it always recovers after some time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Many traders will only panic when the price of altcoins falls and if there is no focus on your decision when you lose an investment in trading stakes.
Activity: 231
September 05, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Everyone surely had it wrong in taking the decision because of the panic in the market situation a very weakened crypto. The decision makes me upset because I sell coins that are now experiencing a very high increase. It's become my experience in trade coins crypto.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 05, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
It's true that every time I experience panic, of course I always take the wrong example when the coin goes up and I start panicking to be able to have coins without analyzing candel on the market and the results I often buy coins when they are at the highest price and after that the Coins experience a very deep decline so that the losses I received were quite large and required me to hold coins until the price returned, but all of that had become experience and now I was more careful to buy coins.
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can just avoid the risk of loss. so never assume that patience and calm are unimportant, because it can determine what we decide.

Experienced is the best mentor I think everyone on our community also fell like that but the most important thing we learned very well in every action we did in crypto world  making decisions in an appropriate manner can make you regret in the end. As a practitioners in crypto world we need to know the different aspects in order to maximized our profits and not to loose in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: