Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 13. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 27, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

I had a bunch of crypterium tokens I had earned with a little bounty. Not much, but I just held on them. About 2 months ago they started rising after almost 1 year of constant dropping in value. I thought it was a one time pump and I took the chance to sell them and swap them for another token I started to like (elastos). Well, little did I know, if only waited 2 more days I could have sold those crypterium for twice the value....
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 27, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
When I am feeling panic, so I often do things that simple. for example do not often see market. go out to have fun with friends. so I will be a bit of a forgotten sense of worry that I feel.
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
The best reshy in such situation it not to panic. You have to calm down and make reasonable decisions. It will help you to understand the market  Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
I often made the wrong decisions at the time when I was a beginner in crypto. I was subject to emotions and did not make money in crypto. Once I sold bitcoin at a price of 2000 dollars, and then the price went up sharply.

I was not immune to panic selling as a beginner on crypto market. Luckily, I've drawn out a lesson from my panic-caused losses and now I do my best to keep calm (but it's sooo difficult sometimes). Panic is the worst adviser, but I think we all have to fall into panic and lose money once to prevent bigger losses in future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
never. no need to be panic. thats a big mistake. most of are talking about selling in panic situations. best thing to do is wait for profit and sell it. so decision making is so important in that situations
Panic conditions will make the wrong decision because when you panic you can't think well only emotions. You have to deal with patience and stay calm, the main solution when conditions like this hold your coins. if you release a coin when market conditions like this you will lose everything, you have to wait until prices stabilize and rise high, believing the future will grow beautifully.
Activity: 686
September 27, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
never. no need to be panic. thats a big mistake. most of are talking about selling in panic situations. best thing to do is wait for profit and sell it. so decision making is so important in that situations
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

Yes very sad to say that I made a very bad move. I thought that the coin that I was gonna sell will still stay on that way on its price, but when I sell it, after hours, its price just jump high to streak, and it is pain to see in that way.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
Definitely agree, no need to rush ever with actions, especially when you are in a panic, usually at that moment the market and flips
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
Yes, I did, and I think everyone did the wrong decision at least one in their life. I sold my CMT at a very cheap price (almost dip) because of panic.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
All of us have ever made the wrong decisions because of panic. I also had such decisions related to the sale of coins, but in fact, in the end it turned out to me only profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 26, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Decisions taken in panic always lead to bad decisions, so it is always advised to take decisions when you are in good mood, and the main thing to keep in mind is keep your emotions away while taking some major decisions, otherwise these decisions would further lead to a big realisation.
that is true but it is very difficult to be in control of us not to panic when we know that market conditions are deteriorating, especially for people who put a lot of money in crypto whose prices are falling very deep
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
Totally agree , very good now the market presses on the psyche , I want to sell but I think it will be another solution worth the wait and the market hotblooded !
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
I'm a very emotional person, so I often make decisions at a time when I have strong emotions. But such decisions are often wrong.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:36:12 PM
Panic for the weak)) do not worry if you want to sell something first a few times think before you do something.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 26, 2018, 04:33:01 PM
I used to read news and after reading I sold or bought tokens, whereupon I often lost money. More I do not listen and do not read the news.
Activity: 210
September 26, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
Yes, the golden rule for successful work in the crypto market is that you need to make any decision after you master the panic and calm down. It is best to just sit, think and carefully study the information on the market. Only with this condition can you make profitable decisions without losing your money.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Yes, everyone says that you need to be able to cope with the panic, control your emotions in order to make the right and profitable decisions. But we have to admit that it is not always possible to do this. Sometimes panic and certain errors are really possible.
Activity: 164
September 26, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
I often made the wrong decisions at the time when I was a beginner in crypto. I was subject to emotions and did not make money in crypto. Once I sold bitcoin at a price of 2000 dollars, and then the price went up sharply.

decisions  in panic is the worst enemy of investors! We shouldn't have cold feet about our thoughts what to do in heavy situations
Activity: 268
September 26, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
Yes, I also came across a similar situation in my life. I understood that I should not give in to panic, but I could not cope with my emotions. As a result, I lost a lot of money. Therefore, I made for myself the final conclusion - first you need to calm down, think, and only then make a final decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
In fact, many participants of the crypto market faced this situation in their work. After a period of a sharp drop in prices and the loss of their money, it is really difficult to cope with their emotions. But I'm sure - you need to be patient and cope with emotions to make the right decision.
in any case, any negative emotions interfere with business. No one can reason with reason and make really right decisions when in a panic mood. In any case, a professional user of crypto currency knows how to behave in the hands.
Pages:
Jump to: