Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 18. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 11, 2018, 03:56:43 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Maybe panic sales I think all of us experience it. Moreover, we are still new to trading. But I often lose in the concept of treding, because I can't predict the problem of coin prices. If indeed we are big investors, then we must be able to master the development of the market and the latest information about the influence of coin prices. If not, it will lose.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 11, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
The. Experience l have about panic sell was encountered when parkbyte was launched . I gained almost 350% but pani sold and lost another 400% pump
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
I agree. Making decisions based on panicking mind is not a good idea. Especially when you do trading. You're right it’s like a trap. It's better to be calm, calm mind will help us make better choices.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
In this play you have to have some panic. But the main thing is how you deal with it. In panic don't panic.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
Panic will follow you till the last. Its just a part of game.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
I fully agree with you. It should be followed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
making a decision in a panic situation is not good way, even it is the worst. And it has ever happened to me when I was trading. I lost much profit.
for the beginners, it usually happened since they are panic with the price of the market. it is like a trap whether you can pass it easily or vice versa.

Never take fast decisions, especially when you are in a panic. The probability that you will make a mistake, reaches here 90%. It means - you will lose. Think everything over well before  - it will help.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
The worst thing when working with crypto currency is a decision that is taken in a panic. I in a panic sold 0.5 bitcoin, and after 3 weeks, this coin began to grow rapidly in price. But the main thing in this, is to draw the right conclusions and not make such mistakes again.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 10, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Wrong decisions and right ones are all down to the luck of the market,,, if we feel that these are all decisions based purely on price. But if we decide with good reason that we will try a trade to go in 1 direction, but if it stops losses us out when it goes in the opposite direction, this is not a wrong decision to me, but the right one.

Wrong decision to me means you change your mind about a trade and do it different from where you started. Not because of anything but emotion/panic/whatever.

So you can still make losses all the time but these are not wrong decisions!

Yeah, maybe the word "wrong" here has different meaning with "wrong" in your opinion. And you're right, all of our decisions (whether it's profitable or not) are all down to the luck of the market. Then we can learn "something" from our decisions in the past, whether it's right or wrong; right?
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
Of course everyone has experienced panic, let alone seen the market as it is today, maybe many people sell their coint even though the purchase price is cheap and they will lose money because they can't wait to wait for the coint to go up
Activity: 122
September 09, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
I made those decisions in a panic. the coin started to fall in price and I sold it, and then it grew in price and I suffered losses. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
For me, everyone in the cryptocurrency sector is facing it. Because of large market fluctuations, it's not like something in their hands because when you buy something and it's lower you will panic thinking it might be deeper. Panic decisions will only bring losses.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 09, 2018, 08:33:54 PM
Actually i'm experience on that also to take a wrong decision and so panic so much on when my coins that ill have dropping. Ill sell them to a low of price since then the price was fast increasing the price so ill just worried about that time because the coins ill sell in low price are back to high price.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 09, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
I fully agree with the author, himself a novice and trying to hold back from sales minus the kept long !
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
I have made countless bad decisions, especially in times of high tension or panic, the important thing is to learn from it and keet it cool the next time, the good thing is that we are gaining experience in certain situations and now it is very difficult to let my emotions cloud my judgment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 09, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
Yes, I often made the wrong decisions in a panic. therefore it is necessary not to panic and carefully consider their decisions
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Who is experienced in trading never sells in a panic, he always has a fresh mind, now do not sell and panic suffer !
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 05:51:16 PM
I do not make decisions on a hot head and that is what has allowed me to still not make any serious and stupid decisions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
September 09, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
who though races looked at the course and had a coin, I think in any case makes a decision on emotions)
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
The word panic make investor to loose when ever they invest because they will loose faith and make them to engage in sales they ought not to which make loss, break even or minimal profit
Pages:
Jump to: