Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 12. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
No, I'm never. I am sure that success comes to those who can wait. Investors do not need to panic to make the best decisions. The market will go up too. The future will be brighter
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
Loved them.panic sellers....! they are the fuel for market.Please do not become one of them.I do not have anything share here because i am Hodler. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Panic comes when something unexpected happens negatively. If we are going to go out of control every time we experience panic, we are more likely to practice things that we would regret. Here in crypto, panic occurs when the value falls all of a sudden wherein those over worried investors sell their coins which ends up to regret as the coin's value increases all of a sudden.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 27, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

When you are in a panic you always take wrong decisions. That's how exchanges including crypto ones not only stay alive but prosper. Because when the whales stimulate panic on the market all hamsters sell their crypto  for nothing and then the market begin to grow very fast not allowing hamsters to jump into. The scheme is very simple and always working like clockwork)
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 27, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
for real, i already going pretty much bad decision while i'm having panic.
Yes it's give a lesson for me but still the amount of panic that i have is more than a lesson that i learned
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
I still remember a year ago i had a bad decision when i saw Bitcoin prices dropping and i was holding Stellar (XLM) at that time and its price was at $ 0.0027 when Bitcoin price was just $ 940.69. And i saw Bitcoin prices drop sharply and i was not calm and panic i was afraid XLM would go down low and i sold it. As a result we know now. I was very angry and hurt because of the wrong decision in this life. So i was scared and did not win myself.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Yes, I never took the wrong decision while in a panic, at least I do not remember this, although everything could be of course.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 27, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Experienced people don't panic. Usually there is a panic when whales are moving the market. For example some fake news can be a cause of a panic. Verify the source of the news before run as everyone. Don't be fooled.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 27, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
I had a bitter experience of trade under the influence of panic mood. I try to learn lessons from the mistakes and not to repeat them more.
Most importantly, you could learn from this lesson, despite the losses and in the future do not repeat your mistake and will be weighed to make decisions.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 27, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
When we usually panic we took wrong decision in haste one must avoid panicking. It can cause a huge loss. I also booked loss when I was a newbie as a trader I sold my coins very early at very less price after that I repent if I would have hold it some more days I would definitely made handsome profit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
I had a bitter experience of trade under the influence of panic mood. I try to learn lessons from the mistakes and not to repeat them more.
Activity: 262
September 27, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
The best solution during the panic will be to stop and calm down. Understand your further actions. Do not give in to emotions at all.
Activity: 351
September 27, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Almost everyone who trades in the crypto market has done it. Price changes are very fast. Sometimes we are wrong in determining the price when buying, yeah there is a mess after that, panic buy or panic sell
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Everyone comes in panic when market made a sudden big drop but i never make any wrong decision in panic because i know that panic always do wrong decisions which we want to regret after some time
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
As a rule fast and not correct decisions are made by newbies, that appeared on the market recently, I remember that personally made too fast decisions without any analysis, and this led to the minus balance on my wallet.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
at the beginning of my journey in the crypto world, I ran into this when the coins that I purchased were falling in price and I sold them in a hurry, but a few days later they recovered
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
Panic solutions are very rarely true. Because, as a rule, a person in such a state is not capable of soberly thinking and is ready to do anything. And after he commits such acts to him later comes the understanding that he did absolute stupidity.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
Of course, it happened a long time because I was just a beginner at that time. at that time I had assets in one of the altcoins, the price had dropped for more than a month but after that it showed a significant increase but sometimes dropped again. at that time I was afraid the price would come back down again and I decided to immediately sell it. but after I sold it, it turned out that after 3 weeks it increased 3x from the first I sold. there I wrongly predict and make the wrong decision and in a hurry because I am afraid and panic when the price goes back down again. from that experience I realized that panic would make wrong decisions and lead to regret.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 27, 2018, 06:37:55 AM
Once. I have earned particular tokens from a bounty, and decided to hold. Now, that token flops at almost 0. I wish I sell all of those.

Often times when I get caught in situation like you, I rather wait than sell at almost zero sats

I will just set my sell trigger on a reasonable price amount and leave it there and forget it for awhile Cheesy

Just in case a bull run, still your sell will be triggered

leaving it ready while unattended

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 27, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

I experience that before and I learn from it,that making panic has no good benefits and only leads us to make a wrong decision and we need to be ready all the time and accept all the consequences,because we cannot speculate every token prices in the market that's why we need to be Patience always so that we can avoid losses.
Pages:
Jump to: